I Guess It's too late To say I Love U now (SinBxYuju)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I wanna broke up with u.M-mianhe~I d-don't love u anymore."SinB said then bit her lips.

"M-mwo??W-wae??What's my fault?"the long hair girl ask with a teary eyes.

"U didn't do anything.It was me.I didn't love u anymore.Please forget about me.Annyeong Yuju unnie~"SinB said before left Yuju alone with a teary eyes.

"Mianhe unnie.I still loving u but i have to do this for your safety unnie.Hope u will take care of yourself."SinB whisper to herself before went home.

When she arrive at home,her phone ring making her look at her phone.SinB sigh when she see a message from Yuju.

'SinB yah,tell me that u kidding only.Please don't leave me SinB yahh.I love U.'

SinB close her eyes tightly before sigh."This is for her safety."she said before a tear fall from her eyes."Please be strong"

SinB ignore the message and turn off her phone since she didn't want Yuju call and message her anymore.

next day

Yuju was walking at the street lifeless before she saw SinB at the park.Yuju then go to SinB and grab her hand making the girl look at her."SinB yah,wae??Please don't leave me.I can't live without u.Please don't break up with me."Yuju said while crying.

SinB just look away before pull her hand from Yuju."I'm sorry unnie.But i don't love u anymore.Please just forget about me."SinB said

"How can i forget about u when u're my happiness??I'm still loving u.Wae must u leave me??How could u leave after 3 years we've been lovely couple?"Yuju ask with a crack voice.

"Lovely couple??"SinB chuckle "Mian unnie but actually i never love u this past years.I just couple with u since i want to know how it feels to be in realationship.That's all.I never love u actually and i choose to broke up with u because i feel boring with u now."SinB said with a smirk.

Yuju eyes went wide and her heart feels very hurt when she heard that.She still can't believe what she has heard."W-what??"Yuju look at SinB

"U heard it.I never lo-" SinB touch her cheeks before look at Yuju with a wide eyes.

Yuju breath heavily before a tear fall from her eyes. "Is it fun?"Yuju said with a hurt expression.SinB feel really hurt and guilt when she see the expression and the hurt voice she heard.

"IS IT FUN??!!IS IT FUN FOR U TO PLAY WITH MY HEART ALL OF THIS YEARS??!!HOW COULD U DO ALL OF THIS THING TO ME??! I LOVE U WITH ALL OF MY HEART FOR THE PAST YEARS BUT U..."Yuju chuckle sadly."But u said that u wanna know how it feels to be in relationship.I hate u Hwang SinB.Hope i will never see your face again."Yuju said before left SinB.

SinB can feel her tears come out from her eyes."Mianhe Yuju unnie.I also love u with all of my hearts unnie but i have to broke up with u since my parents said that they will kill u n make u suffer if i still with u.Mianhe unnie but i do this for your own good unnie."SinB said while crying her heart out.

Since that day,SinB never saw Yuju again.She really miss that girl so much and real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter