Bestfriends(YujuxSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Promise me that u will not leaving me."the tall girl said then show her pinky finger.

"I promise that i will never leave u."the short girl said then seal her pinky finger with the tall one.

~10 years later~

"U said that u will never leave me but in the end,u still leave me."Yuju said and look at the sky.

'Where are u Hwang Eunbi??I Miss u' Yuju thought then get up before look at her watch.

"Ahh~its late already.Sowon unnie and Umji must be worried about me."Yuju then start to running to her house.

While running,she suddenly bump to someone make both of them fall.

"Aishh jinjja!Yahh are u blind??Why u suddenly appear when u see me running."Yuju shout.

"Mianhe miss.I such in hurry and i didn't see u.Mianhe!"The person said and bow to Yuju many times.

"Aish!Forget about it."Yuju then get up and try to walk but fail when she feel her ankle hurts.

"Oww." "Gwaenchana?"The person said then scooted closer to Yuju.

"I'm fine.Leave me alone.I'm late already.My sisters will kill me."Yuju tried to stand again but cant since her ankle hurt so bad.

"Let me send u to the clinic first then i will send u home since its my fault."The person said before help Yuju get on her car.

~skip~

After her ankle been treated, the person send Yuju home.When they arrive,the girl's eye went wide.

"U live here?"Yuju just nod and roll her eyes.

"Wae??I cannot live here??Anyway,thank you miss-" "SinB.Hwang SinB"SinB smile while Yuju just roll her eyes.

"Whatever. thank u stranger."Yuju then get out from SinB car and get into the house.

'So,It's really u.I miss u so much Yuju ahh.Didn't u remember me??'SinB thought then drive away.

~While inside the house~

Yuju open the door slowly since she scared that her sisters will get mad at her but then she feel very annoyed when she see that her unnie and dongsaeng are cuddling with their lovers.

"Oh!Unnie,u back"Umji said then wave to Yuju.

"Annyeong Yuju ahh!"Eunha said then smile.

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng!I miss u"Sowon said then laugh.

"Annyeong Yuju ahh.I miss u so much.How are u??"Yerin said then hug Yuju but being pulled by Sowon.

"Yerinnie!!Why u hug Yuju??U miss her and didn't miss me??"Sowon said with a pout making Yerin , Eunha and Umji chuckle while Yuju just stare annoyingly.

"Of course i miss u Sowon ahh"Yerin said then kiss Sowon cheeks.

"I'll go to sleep first.Annyeong."Yuju said then go to her room after wave to Umji and Eunha since Sowon and Yerin still in their world.

~skip~

After a few weeks,Yuju was on her way to the cafe when she bump again with someone.

"Mian,ahh u again?"Yuju look up before roll her eyes.

"Why must i meet u again?"SinB chuckle when she hear that.

"Where are u going?Cafe?Can I join u?My treat?"SinB said with a smile but Yuju just ignore her.

"Ok kajja"SinB then take Yuju's hand and hold it firmly.

'It's warm'

'I miss holding her hand'

When they arrive at the cafe,they took a table near the window since not many people there.SinB then let off Yuju hand and pull the chair for Yuju.

"Have a seat."SinB said then smile.

'Such a gentlewoman'

​​​​​​"What do u want to eat?"SinB ask when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter