I'm Falling In Love With The Person That Has A Same Name With Me (SinB x Eunha)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB groan loudly then smack down the clock that is ringing on the small table beside her.She then pull the blanket and wrap around her body to continue her sleep.

"SinB yah~Wake Up honey!~Or u will be late to school!!" Mrs Hwang yell from outside her room.

"Arraso Omma~" SinB said weakly and get up from her bed before walking lifelessly to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~

"Thank u omma and take care omma." SinB kiss her mom cheeks before get out from her car and walk to the school main gate.

SinB then look at the school with a boring look and sigh.She then walk slowly or more like a zombie to her class.

Since its still early,many students still didn't arrive at the school making the school corridor is quite quiet.Just a giggling sound from the students pass by her that only she could hear.

SinB continue dragging her legs to her class before she bumped into someone at the corridor making both of them fall.

She groan before stand up and fix herself then look at the person infront of her with a cold and annoying face.

"M-mianhe.I d-didnt see u j-just now.A-are u okay??" 

SinB just look at the person infront of her stand up before the short girl look at her with a innocent look and tremble voice making SinB heart beating loudly and face softened

"G-gwaenchana.I'm ok.How bout u??"SinB ask.

"I-I'm f-fine." The girl said or more like whisper making SinB chuckle and squeal in her mind.

SinB look at the girl infront of up from head to toes and she can see that the girl was fidgeting her finger and looks very lost.

"Urmm.Did u urm need some help??" SinB ask while looking at the girl.

"D-dae??A-ani." The girl said making SinB raise her eyebrow.

"Jinjja??Ok then.Annyeong~"SinB shrugged her shoulder and walk past the girl to go to her class.

But after a few steps,she feel someone grab her hand making she looks back with a wide eyes and beating heart again.

"A-actually,I do n-need some help." SinB release a  sigh before smile at the girl.

'Calm down u my heart.'

"What help did u need??" SinB smile.

"Urmm.Can u show me the way to go to the principal's room??I'm kind a lost here." The girl said making SinB frown.

"U didn't know the principal's room?"

The girl nod her head.

"Seriously??" SinB ask again with a disbelieve looks.

The girl nod her head again.

"Urmmm~Are u by any chance a new student??"

The girl nod again making SinB nod her head too

"No wonder I never see u before." SinB whisper to herself.

"Ok I will tell u."

SinB then tell the direction to the principal room to the girl making the girl thank her before she running cutely leaving SinB alone.

"Such a cute girl.' SinB chuckle while still looking at the girl before she left to walk to her classroom.

'Whats wrong with me??Why my heart beating so loudly right now??Anyway,that girl is so cute!!Oh my god i really want to pinch her cheeks.' SinB thought

When she arrive at the class,she place her bag at her place before lay her head on the table and prepared to sleep.

After that one by one of her classmates enter the class but SinB just ignore them.

"Hwang SinB!Hwang SinB!Hwang SinB!!" SinB groan at the voice.

"What is it Yerin ah??I'm sleepy." SinB's answer maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter