Ok,What Happen Here?? (GFRIEND)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Umji was walking to their dorm with Eunha while in their hand is full with the snacks that they buy from the 24 hours shop near their dorm.

"I hope that manager oppa will not see this or else we ruined."Umji said with a hopeful eyes.

"Don't worry Umji yah.I'm pretty sure that manager oppa will not know about this.Kajja,I'm sure that they will be very happy when they see this."Eunha said cheerfully.

"Unnie,u buy so many snacks and ice creams. Who is it for??"Umji look at Eunha questionly.

"O-of course its for all the members~"Eunha said while blushing making Umji smirk.

"Eyy,is it for us or for Yuju unnie??"Umji wiggled her eyebrow to Eunha making Eunha more blushing.

"Y-yah!What do u mean??"Eunha said making Umji laugh.

"Omo unnie u're so red!Palli~we don't want to make Yuju unnie wait any longer."Umji said then take Eunha hand.

Eunha just continued denied what Umji said with a red face making Umji laugh more.They then continue their little fight while walking to their dorm.

Soon when they reach their door,Umji open the door and give Eunha enter first.When both of them already enter,they so shocked when they see the condition of their dorm making both of their eyes wide open.

"Omo!"

"What happen??"

Umji and Eunha just look at each other with their wide eyes and open eyes.

"Oh!U already arrive Eunha yah and Umji yah."Yerin said with a smile before went to them.

Yerin then stop before wave her hand infront them but got no respond.She then just take the plastic bag that full of snacks from their hand and take them to the kitchen.

Yerin then look at the two person but they still standing still with both of their eyes and mouth open.She then went infront of them and clap her hand but still got no respond.

Feeling give up already,she just shrugged her shoulder before take one of her favourite snack and went to watch the television.

Yuju then went out from her room when she see Eunha and Umji."Eunha yahh!!"Yuju then went to hug Eunha making Eunha and Umji finally respond.

"I thought u guys dead already since both of u standing like statue just now."Yerin said while munching her potato chips.

"OMO!!Unnie don't said like that.Omo omo omo!!My Eunha and my maknae Umji."Yuju said then hug the two short girl before her eyes shining look at the snacks.

"OMO OMO OMO!!MY FAV SNACKS!!"Yuju said while dancing happily to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter