It's War Now (Sowon & SinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon was packing her things n gun for her to bring for her mission.She was busy looking at her gun when suddenly SinB appear from nowhere and looking at her.

"Got a new mission??" SinB ask making Sowon looking at her and nod.

"What is it??"Sowon looking at SinB again.

"I've to kill this lady because of her father." Sowon said while shrugged her shoulder.

"Wae??" "I don't know.This client said that he want a revenge."Sowon said making SinB nod.

"Arraso~Take care and good luck.Don't hurt yourself."SinB said making Sowon smile at her and nod.

"Don't worry! I will take care of myself.Anyway,I already cook a food for you to eat.Don't waste your money and just eat the food that i cook for you.I will go now.Annyeong!"Sowon pat SinB head before left for her mission.

Sowon and SinB has been friends since they still kids.They met each other at the orphanage since both of them didn't have parents until one day Sowon join one of the organization when she was 15.

At first, SinB didn't let Sowon join it since its really dangerous and SinB scared something will happen to Sowon but Sowon convince her and said that nothing will happen so SinB just let her do it.Since then Sowon take care and protect SinB with the money that she get from her mission.

Sowon pov

I wait patiently at the rooftop with my sniper infront of me since my target still inside that bakery shop.I was looking around and saw a black suv car park near the bakery shop.I just ignore it since nothing seems suspicious.

Then I shift to my position when I see my target coming out from the bakery.Then I aim my sniper to her head since i want to shoot her until i die until my eyes went wide when I look at her face.

'No!It can't be her' 

I didn't move at all and just look at her with a wide eyes when suddenly my eyes caught something.There's someone was aiming a gun to her from the black suv car making me run.

End of pov

The girl was went out from the bakery while searching the car key from her handbag.

"Aish jinjja!Where is my key??"The girl said while pout.

The girl was busy looking inside her handbag when suddenly she feel someone pull her hand and run making her feel shocked and blur.

She was about to scream and punch the person when suddenly she feel a pain from her right shoulder making her wince.

"Are you okay??"The girl lift her head and look at the person and just shake her head.

The girl then heard a loud bang and see a guy behind her collapse with a blood on her body making she look at the person infront of her.

"Kajja! I will treat your shoulder and protect you from danger."The girl just nod her head while wince at the pain

"Thank you Sowon ah"The girl said.

"Arraso Eunha yah"Sowon smile while bring Eunha to her hiding place.

~

SinB was eating the food that Sowon cook her while watching the tv.

"Yah~That GDragon oppa really cool." SinB said while looking at the tv with a lovely eyes

SinB then turn her head when she heard a noise from the main door and saw two person instead one making her looking at Sowon dumbfounded.

"Sowon ah,w-who??" SinB ask while looking at Sowon.

Sowon smile at SinB weakly and tell Eunha to sit at the couch for a while.

"SinB yah,sorry cuz interrupt your eating but I need your help right now.Can you please treat Eunha's wound??She got a shot on her shoulder.I want to search a clothes for her to change."SinB just nod her head making Sowon left.

After Sowon left,the situation then become awkward since they didn't know each other but since SinB already agree to treat the stranger's wound so she can't do anything.

"U-urmm..Hello my name is SinB."SinB reach out her hand to Eunha.

"D-dae.My name is Eunha and urmm..sorry but my shoulder."Eunha look at SinB apologetically making SinB wide her eyes.

"O-oh yeah.I will treat your wound."SinB then take her medical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter