Don't Wanna Cry (SowonxEunha)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sowon unnie,where are you going??why are you leaving me??"Eunha asks to no one.She has been waiting for Sowon for 2 years.Sowon just left Eunha like that without a trace.

For 1 year,Eunha always calling Sowon but she didn't pick up her calls.Eunha thinks she doesn't give Sowon much love so she sent all messages about how she loves her so much but sadly,Sowon didn't reply back.

Eunha sigh.She puts on her headphone.Listening to the music makes her heart become calmer than before.Eunha's friends always told her just forget about Sowon already but she can't.She's too deep in love with Sowon and words can't describe how much she love her.

All memories they two together started to playing in Eunha's mind.She closed her eyes and starts to cry."Unnie,why are leaving me??where did you go??did you know how much I love you??dd you go because you hate me??if so,please come back.Maybe we can fix it back"

Everyday,Eunha will be waiting for Sowon because she thinks that Sowon will come back to her.So she waits for her aimlessly.But finally,she decided to go find Sowon now because she feels like she has waited too much.

Eunha felt like crying,but she doesn't want to cry.Because if she cry now,she might not be able to see Sowon and she told herself not to cry again.The next day,Eunha takes all her things that she need and put it inside her backpack,

"I will go to find you Unnie,I have been waiting too long.Now it's the time to find you"Eunha whispered to herself before locking her apartment front door.She walks down the busy street alone.

Eunha fished out her phone.She unlocks her phone and remembers the last text Sowon had sent her 1 years ago."Why she sent me this photo??"Eunha mumbled to herself and shocked because she didn't notice a text that under the photo.

"If you still love me,go to this shop.You will find a hint"

"What a stupid me.How can't I noticed this?!"She said and quickly running towards the shop that Sowon mentioned.She opens the door and greets the workers there.She open back the message and saw Sowon mentions someone's name Yejin.

Eunha walks toward the counter and asks if there is a girl name Yejin works there."Yejin,wait.i'll call her now"said the girl before calling out for a girl name Yejin."Yeah,what's wrong?"

"There's someone who wants to meet you here,Yejin"

Yejin saw Eunha and quickly told Eunha to sit at one of the tables there."Why are you want to see me?"Eunha showed her the phone and Yejin jus nods her head."It took you 2 years to realize this,right?"

"Eunha looked at her curiously."Do you know who is Sowon?"

"Of course I know her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter