Soulmate(SowonxEunha)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are ugly,why would Sowon unnie choose someone like you?!I hope she will left you and find someone better"the girl said before walk away her friends.

Meanwhile,Eunha just silently cry.Well,she and Sowon has been dating for 2 month and people started hating her because she is dating with Sowon.

Sowon is a smart student,pretty,kind and she have everything that everyone want.Sowon really loves Eunha so much but she didn't know that Eunha was bullied and she has a family's problem.Eunha didn't tell her about this because she doesn't want to burden Sowon.

"Eunha,let's go home together today!"Eunha quickly wiped her tears before turning to Sowon.She smile sweetly before nod her head.

Sowon take Eunha's hand with her before walking past the school gates.But Eunha feels uncomfortable along the way to the school gate because other students glaring at her.

"Errmm,Sowon unnie.Do you really love me..??"Eunha ask that makes Sowon turn to her with a confused expressions.

"Of course Iove you Eunha.Why ask?"Eunha just shook her head before continue walking with Sowon.Eunha's heart started to beat rapidly when she saw her house.

"Okay,see you tomorrow Eunha"Sowon wave to Eunha.Eunha just watch Sowon back slowly disappeard.She sigh.

She slowly made her way towards the door before open it to be meet by her mom."Hey you,made some food for me.I want my foods ready when I'm come"Eunha nod her head before walk in to the kitchen.

She takes all the ingredients and cook for her mom.She put the food into the plate and at the same time her mom come down too.

She sit on the chair before eating the food Eunha made."What's this?!did you tried to poison me!?!I can't eat food like this!!"she shouted and makes Eunha a little shock by her action.

But what shocks Eunha more was when she threw the plates away.It scattered on the floor.

"You ungrateful daughter!!you just burden me you know!!I hope you don't even exist in this world!!"Eunha tried to hold her tears but can't when she continue insults her.

"Just sit in your room and die in there!!!"quickly Eunha run upstairs before closing her bedroom door loudly.The tears started to fall.Even she wiped it but its no use because the tears keep come out.

Then her phone started to ringing.She take it out from her pocket and looked at the caller ID's.

She stop her tears and answer it."Annyeong unnie~why are you calling me?is there something you want?"

"Annyeong Eunha,I just want to ask you.Have you eaten?maybe we can hang out this evening?"

"Okay..."

"Hey,are you okay?something happens?"

"Nothing unnie,meet you this evening"

Eunha reach out for her towel before went into the bathroom.After a few minutes,she get out from the bathroom and walk to the closet to choose her shirt.

She changed into a sweater and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter