Another Special Chapter

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB was tapping her finger at the table while frowning look at the paper infront of her before sigh loudly.

"What is the formula for this question?! I can't remember it at all.Gosh!"SinB massage her temple before sighing again.

SinB then close her eyes and try hard to recall the formula that she had studied the night before but her brain is still blank making her groan.

She then look at the person beside her row and frowning.The girl then look at SinB when she feel someone look at her and smile at SinB

SinB just return her smile before look at her paper back and groan.

"I'm ruined.I must be failed this subject since i cant answer half of the questions."SinB said and sigh heavily.

She can feel her eyes teary already since she really can feel that she will be fail her subject for this semester.

Just what a great day she have,her friends and family forgot about her birthday and didn't wish her at all and now this stupid paper have ti be so difficult for her to answer.

SinB sigh before close her paper and look at outside her window.Just then,she heard the professor tell the students to stop writing and will pick up the paper.

After done taking the papers,SinB went out from the class after got the permission and go packing her bag.While she was packing,a girl then stand beside her and ask a question.

"So how was the paper just now??Its was easy isn't it?"

SinB just groan and look at the girl before sigh.

"Waeyo Eunbi yah??"

"Ani~I just...-sigh- I think i maybe gonna fail this subject and will repeat it for the next sem."SinB said while sighing.

"Mwo??Why did you think like that??"

"I didn't answer most of the question that was given Yewon ah since i cant remember at all the formula that we studied and learned yesterday.I-I j-just..."SinB then look down with her teary eyes.

Umji then pat SinB's shoulder before hug her.

"Don't think like that Eunbi yah~I know you will pass this subject and will not repeat it.Think positive.Don't let this thing effect you other paper."Umji said while looking at SinB warmly.

"I-I -sigh- Lets go home already.I'm tired and wanna sleep already."SinB said and take her babag before walk away making Umji sigh.

The duo then walking to their home since it was near to their university. When they arrived at home,they were greet by the other 4 girls who was at the living room while watching the television.

"Oh!You guys home already??"Yuju ask.

"Welcome back!"Yerin said while smiling.

"Did you guys already eat??"The short girl with bunny hair ask the duo.

"Not yet Eunha unnie since we immediately went home after the exam."Umji answered since SinB just silent beside her.

"So...how was the paper just now??"The oldest among them ask the maknae making SinB frown.

"I will go to my room first and rest.Bye."SinB said and go straight to her room and close the door making Umji sigh.

"Waeyo??What happen??"Yerin ask with a worried face.

"She just having a mood down since she cant answer the paper just down.She cant remember all the formula that we learn yesterday so she leave half of the questions given empty."Umji said then sigh.

"Omo!She must be really sad since she study really hard yesterday."Eunha said with a sad look.

"I want to check her to see if she okay."Yuju said and get up from the sofa before she feel a hand stopping her making her look at the person.

"Wae unnie??"

"I'll go and check her."Sowon said making Yuju nod.

Sowon then get up from her seat before went to the maknaes room and open it slowly.

She then can feel her heart breaks at scene since she can see that Hwang girl was crying while laying on her bed.

Sowon also can heard a few words that is 'i'm ruined' 'i'm sure i'm gonna fail this subject' 'i'm useless' and so on making Sowon close the door back and went back to the living room.

"How is she unnie??The maknae ask.

"She's feel really down right now so we have to give her a time for her to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter