Cuz I Can't See U No More (EunhaxYuju)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double Update.

~~~~~

"U Left me here all alone.Making me miserable. Making me crazy.Crying all days and nights.Why u must leave me here?"Yuju said while looking at their photos with a crack voice.

"Please listen to me for the last time.I know that I can’t do anything but I will sing this song for the last time right here for you.Just for you."Yuju said before sing the song that she want her to listen.

"Above my eyes,The scars still remain,what to do?
The tears still flowing in my eyes.Can’t you come back to me?I want u back.Please~Come back to me.I miss u so much."Yuju then look down while crying so hard.

"You’re my baby don’t go away.You still remain in my heart.No one will ever replace you.I'm sure no one will ever replace you since you're so special to me."Yuju whisper to herself.

Yuju then continue her talking."This is the place that I met you for the first time.I feel like my world stop when i first see you.I still remember our first encounter."Yuju chuckle sadly at the memory.

flashback

"Such a nice weather today to do my exercise.Ok,I will do a little warm up before start my running."Yuju then do some stretching before start her jogging.

While she was jogging,she saw a woman sat on the bench with her knee bleeding.Yuju then approach the girl.

"Are you ok miss?What happen to you?"Yuju ask with a worried voice then look at the girl but then she feel so flustered to see the girl's face.'Wahh so beautiful.'Yuju thought.

While the girl just smile at Yuju.'I'm ok.Its just that i was kinda tripped myself while running.Thank you for your concern miss."The girl said and smile to Yuju but then frown when see Yuju show no response to her.

"Hello miss.Are you there?"The girl ask making Yuju come back to the reality."A-ahh dae.Can you walk miss?"Yuju ask.

"I don't know.Let me try."The girl try to walk but then fell down and caught by Yuju."Its ok.Let me carry you and bring you to the clinic."Yuju smile at the girl.

"Its ok.I don't want to bother u."The girl said with a guilty voice."Its ok.I don't have any works to do after this.So Let me help you."The girl just nod and smile.

"Thank u miss.." "Yuju.Choi Yuna but do call me Yuju."Yuju smile at the girl."Thank u Yuju ssi.My name is Eunha.Jung Eunbi but prefer Eunha."Eunha said with a blush.Yuju just smile widely then help Eunha.

End of flashback.

"I go back to the time when we walked on Han River.I didn’t know anything and I was happy but right now on this path I walk by myself, just myself.Everything is still same but the feeling is not same anymore without you here."Yuju chuckle sadly.

flashback

Yuju and Eunha holding hand while walking at the Han River.They've been couple for a months already.

"The view is very beautiful.Thank you for bringing me here Yuju ahh"Eunha said then look at Yuju but frown when she see Yuju just look at her.

"Wae?"Eunha ask cutely while rise one of her eyebrow.

"Nothing.Its just that you are more beautiful than the view."Yuju said while looking at Eunha lovingly.

Eunha blushed very hard at the statements and looking away to hide her red face.Yuju just laugh lightly at the behavior.

"Are you blushing?You're so cute.I Love You Jung Eunha!"Yuju shout making Eunha look at her with a wide eyes.

"Y-yah!Stop shouting.You embrassing me."Eunha pout making Yuju peck her lips.

"Y-yah!How dare you?"Eunha punch lightly Yuju arm.

"I want to tell the world that I Love You so much and you're mine only.Jung Eunbi is Choi Yuna's property.Saranghae~"Yuju said and hug Eunha then kiss Eunha crown.

Eunha feel very happy when she heard that then hid her face on Yuju's neck."Nado Saranghae Yuju."Eunha hug Yuju tightly.

Then they continue their walking at the Han River.

End of flashback.

"I still remember when there was a time on our date you didn't show up.Where are you?I'll still wait you that time even you still didn't show up till the end.I still wait for you.Only for you."Yuju smile sadly.

"Then i went to your house to ask why you didn't show up but you just said that you forgot about the date and ignore me."Yuju look up the sky.

flashback

Yuju patiently wait for Eunha at the cafe since they have already plan to have a date here but after about 1 hour,Eunha still didn't show up.

Yuju tried call the girl many times but Eunha didn't answer any of her call making Yuju worried.

"Maybe there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter