Still Loving You Even... (SowonxYerin)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon stir up from her sleep when she hear her sister's voice. "Unnie,wake up!It's late already.Anyway, i'm going first unnie since i've work to do.Take care of yourself unnie and h-hope u will forget about her." Her sister whisper the last part.

"Arraseo Yewon ahh~Don't worry about me.Annyeong!" Sowon shout from inside.

"Dae unnie.Annyeong!~"Umji said then sigh before left Sowon alone.

Sowon wake up from her bed then went to the toilet to take a shower.After done,she then go downstairs to cook something to eat since she hungry.

When she arrive,she listen some noises from the kitchen making her frown since Umji already left.'Omo?!Who is that??Isn't Yewon left already??Then who is it??'  Sowon gulp before reaching for something to protect her.

She then slowly walk to kitchen and took a peek and saw a girl there was making a lunch.Sowon just look at the girl's back blankly.A few seconds later,the girl turn around and saw Sowon making her smile.

"U wake up already~Do u hungry??I'm making a lunch for u.Special for u~"The girl said with a smile while looking at Sowon but Sowon just look at her with an open mouth.

Sowon flinched when she feel a hand under her chin making her look at the person."Wae??Is it because u so shock too see me since i'm so pretty??"The girl said with a smirk before chuckle.

"M-mwo??A-ani~I'm just shock to see u here.I thought that was a thief since Yewon left already.U scaring me."Sowon said with a pout.

"Aigoo~U're so cute.Kajja let's eat!"The girl kiss Sowon left cheek before pull Sowon to the table.

"It's look delicious! Omo! I can't wait to taste it!!"Sowon said with aegyo making the other girl laugh.

"Arraso~Here~For u" "Thank you for the food." Sowon said before eat the food while the other girl sit infront Sowon and wait for the reaction.

Sowon's eyes went wide making the other girl shock and worried."Wae wae wae??Is it not good??Spicy??yah!!Throw the food out or u wi-"The girl stop her talk when she feel a finger at her lips.

"Yahh~How can I answer your question when u ask so many??"Sowon said with a smile making the other girl pout.

"Its really delicious!The best food i ever eat!~" Sowon with happy smile. 

"Don't lie to me~I know its not that good since i'm not a good cooker."Sowon frown when she heard that then smile before she take the girl's hand.

"I'm not lying to u.I told the truth.Its really delicious.Thank u for making this lunch for me."Sowon said with smile before kiss the girl's hand.

The other girl blush when she heard what Sowon said."Y-yah~Palli eat your food or its gonna be cold."The girl said making Sowon laugh.

"Aigoo~U're so cute.I Love U Yerin ahh" Sowon then kiss Yerin lips before smile.

Yerin just smile shyly before answer back,"I Love U too Sojung unnie~" 

And then both of them continue their lovely afternoon lunch happily.

After that,both of them sit at the sofa while watching the drama that was play.

"Omo!The actor is so handsome!!"Yerin said making Sowon frown.

"Ani!He's not."Yerin look at Sowon with a wide eyes but Sowon just look at the television without any expression.

"He is!He's so handsome! I like a guy like him."Yerin said with a lovely smile while look at the show.

"Aniyo!~He so ugly and short! I don't like him!"Sowon said with an annoyed voice.

Yerin glance at Sowon before smirk evilly."He's not ugly.He's cute.I really like him.He is really my ideal type."Yerin said before smirk.

Sowon then just take the remote before change the channel making Yerin laugh in her mind before she speak.

"Yahh unnie~Why u change it??I'm still watching it."Yerin said with a cute voice.

"I don't like that story."Sowon said with a serious tone making Yerin chuckle.

"U don't like the story or u don't like the actor?"Yerin ask Sowon making Sowon frown.

Yerin then smile before cling to Sowon,"Are u jealous unnie??"Yerin smirk when Sowon just look away.

"Don't worry unnie.Even he is my ideal type but u still my favorite one.Moreover,I love u more than him."Yerin said before kiss Sowon's cheek.

Sowon look at Yerin with a pout,"Of course I feel jealous when u said that u like him infront of me.I feel like want to kill him right now."Yerin laugh when she heard that.

"I'm just kidding unnie.Mianhe~"Sowon just smile before pull Yerin closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter