My Second Chance To Save You From Dead (Sowon x SinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wae you leave me??"

SinB said while looking at her wallpaper phone.She then close her eyes making a tear came out from it.

"I've should come quickly so that this will not happen."SinB said then crying.

"I really wish that i could turn back the time so that i can save you."

SinB look at the her wallpaper phone again before smile sadly.

"I Miss You Sowon ah" SinB then look down and crying.

SinB then heard a ringing from her phone but she just ignore it.She just buried her face to her legs hoping that the person who call her will stop calling.

But after a few minutes,SinB decide to answer her call since the person didn't stop calling her.She then grab her phone and answered it.

"Yeoboseyeo??"SinB said weakly.

"SinB yah,where are you??Did you already done with your work??" SinB eyes went wide when she heard that voice.

'This voice..' 

SinB then look at the name of the person who call her before place her phone back to her ears.

"Yah!Are you there??" The other person ask with a worried voice.

"S-sowon ah,i-is it y-you??" SinB ask stuttering.

"Of course its me.What's wrong with you??"Sowon ask with an annoyed voice.

SinB feel so shock when she heard that.She can feel her tears come down again after awhile.She really miss that voice so much.

"You still alive??" SinB ask.

"Yah!Since when did I die??!tch!Palli come here or else I will not talking to you for 3 years!"Sowon said with a threatened voice.

"To where??"

"Yah!!Are you forget that we have a date today??Heol??" Sowon scoff.

SinB furrowed her eyebrow before she remember something.

"Sowon ah,what is today's date??" SinB's question making Sowon look at her phone weirdly.

"You're so weird.Today is 10th and it is our anniversary day."Sowon said.

'No!It can't be!' 

SinB get up and walk to wall to look at the calendar infront of her.

11th

'So is it mean that I got a call from a past now since Sowon said that today is 10th while me at 11th.'SinB thought.

"Yah palli come here.I will wait you at the cafe."Sowon said through the phone making SinB wake up from her thought.

"D-dae.I will change my clothe first."SinB said and hang up the call.

'How this be??So is it mean that i have another chance to save Sowon from die??' SinB thought.

She then walk to her working table and look at the newspaper.

"A Woman in 20's Got Stab from A Series Killer and Died" 

SinB look at the newspaper with a teary eyes.There a photo Sowon lying at the unconsciously with a blood around her.

"This is my last chance to save you Sowon ah.I have to save you!"SinB said sternly before run out from her house after change her clothe.

SinB then dial Sowon number and call her.

"Annyeong SinB yah" Sowon answered with a cheerful voice.

"Where are you??" SinB ask.

"At my home.Changing my clothe.Waeyo??"

"Don't come out from your house!Arra?!"SinB said with a stern voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter