Tom & Jerry(SowonxSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin , Eunha , Yuju and Umji are sitting peacefully at the balcony while enjoying their tea and biscuit.They were laughing happily before they hear some noise inside the house.All of them sigh at the noise.

"Its seems like they are fighting again."Eunha said then sigh."Yup,i'm tired already.When will they gonna stop it?"Yerin said then massage her temple.

"Calm down unnie.I'm sure they will gonna end it soon."Yuju said with a smile but then she saw a flying chair behind them."Or maybe not."Yuju said make all of them nod.

"I hope that both of them are alright."Umji said with a worried tone then sigh."Let's go see them unnie."All of them nod and sigh at Umji's word then stand up and go inside to see what was happening.

When they come inside,they saw that the house is not like a house anymore.Clothes , chairs , table and all the things inside the house are scattered and mess.

Then they saw Sowon is chasing SinB while holding a bat in her hand."HWANG SINB!!!COME HERE U!!!" yell Sowon while SinB just run and laughing before lock herself in her room.

"OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I BREAK THIS DOOR!!"Sowon knock the door for many times but SinB is being SinB just ignored it and continue laugh from inside.

While the four of them just shake their head before Yerin go to Sowon."Unnie calm down or manager will come here and both of u will get trouble."Yerin try to calm Sowon."How can I calm when this kid is really annoying me?"said Sowon while still trying to open the door.

Yerin just sigh before pull Sowon and told her to sit down in the living room.Sowon just follow and sit but her eyes still glaring at the door."Unnie,give me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter