Love At The First Sight (Eunha x Yuju)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuju was dragging her feet lazily to the class with her bag on her shoulder.Soon,she sit at her place when she have reach her classroom.

"Yuju yah,did u heard the news about the new student that will be enter today??"ask the blonde girl excitedly.

Yuju look at the girl with her sleepy eyes,"What news??New student??i didn't care about that student."Yuju said then place her head on the table.

"Yah!!Are u going to sleep??The class didn't start yet u already want to sleep??"The girl ask while shaking Yuju body.

"Yerin unnie,wake me up later."Yuju said before close her eyes.

"Heol!Jinjja daebak~I can't believe this kid."Yerin said while scoff.

All of the students in the class sit at their own place when their homeroom teacher come."Good Morning class.I've a good news for u guys.Today,we gonna have a student with us.Please come in"The teacher said while looking at the door.

The student then walk in shyly before stand beside the homeroon teacher. The students in the class start to whispering to each other about the new student appearance.

"Wahh~She so beautiful."Yerin said.

"Yuju yahh,look at that.That girl is so beautiful."Yerin said while shaking Yuju body making Yuju groan

"Whatever unnie,i didn't care.I want to sleep already."Yuju said with an annoying tone.

"Yah Yuju yahh!!wake up and look at the girl.I'm sure u will like her since she so beautiful."Yuju just ignored what Yerin said but she's give up when Yerin continue diaturbing her sleeps making her raise her head and glaring at Yerin.

"Please introduce yourself."The teacher said making the girl nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo~My name is Jung Eunbi imnida but I prefer to be call Eunha imnida.Nice to meet u guys and hope that u all will be nice to me."The girl said then bow.

Yuju look at the girl when she heard the girl's voice and she can feel her world stop when the girl speaking making she staring at the girl.

Eunha then notice that Yuju still looking at her from her place making Eunha chuckle before smile back to Yuju making Yuju heartbeat become faster.

"Ok,u can take seat there infront Yerin.Yerin ssi,please raise your hand."the teacher said making Eunha nod before went to her place.

Yuju still looking at Eunha that she didn't notice that Yerin already call her for many times.Yuju then feel someone knock her head making her glare at the person.

"Yah unnie!!What is that??"Yuju ask.

"I thought u have become a statue already.Anyway,whats wrong with u??Why u staring at her like that?"Yerin whisper.

"Unnie,I think that I've seen an angel today.I think that I'm falling in love with her."Yuju said making Yerin smile.

"Aigoo,u are so cute~For the first time in my life,i never seen u behaving like this."Yerin said then ruffle Yuju's hair.

"Unnie,don't mess up with my hair."Yuju said then fixed her hair making Yerin laugh.

"U're so whipped Yuju yah.Hwaiting!I wish all the best for u."Yerin said.

Yuju then smile at Yerin before continue looking at Eunha who sitting infront of Yerin.

'What have u do to me Jung Eunbi??I can't stop looking at u.'Yuju thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter