Inmmature Love pt2(UmjixSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Triple Update!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day,Umji avoid from talking and meet SinB.When she see SinB was walking toward her,she will take another way to go to her class.

In class,Umji also change her place far away from SinB make SinB feel very sad.SinB try to call her and text her to say sorry but she never get a reply from Umji make her feel so frust.

Today,SinB dragging her feet to the gate at the school since the class has finished.Any student in the hallway are looking at SinB sadly since all of them already know about the news.

While SinB was walking,she didn't see there is person infront of her make her bump to that person and fall.She quickly stand up and bow to the person to apologise before she look up then frown.

After that,she walk past from that person and scoff.'What a nice day I had today,bumping to that girl who ruined my relationship with Umji.' "Wait a sec SinB sii!" SinB stop then look at her.

"Do i know u??"SinB ask with a cold expression."No but can we talk privately?I have something to tell u about Umji."When she heard Umji's name,she raise her eyebrow before nod and follow that girl.

When they arrive at the cafe,SinB just look at the person beside her while that girl just fidgeting her finger.SinB roll her eyes."What do u want to talk about,Miss -" "Sowon.My name is Sowon.I'm here because i want to talk about Umji."

SinB just look at Sowon without any response so Sowon continued."I know that for the past few days,U and Umji were fight with each other. I've heard about the news.I don't know what reason that make both of u fight but i really hope that u guys will be good again."

'Tch.How come u said that u don't know when the reason is u hugging with my GIRLFRIEND!Omaigod!I really want to cut her long legs right now so she will become shorter than Eunha unnie.Muahahaha' SinB thought and laugh evilly in her mind but stop it when she hear Sowon sentence.

"U are very lucky u know,SinB sii."SinB look at her frown."Umji choose u in all of people that confess to her.U know that Min Yoongi from class 1??"Sowon ask.SinB nod her head.Who doesn't know about that school prince?"He also confess to Umji but get rejected immediately since Umji said that she don't like him and just treat him as a friend."make SinB shock when she hear that.

"She said that she don't want to be in relationship since her sister's relationship is very bad that make her didn't want to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter