Loving You From Far (Umji x Eunha)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM YEWONN!!"

Umji fall from her chair when she heard her best friend yell her name beside her ear.

"Yah!Why the hell did you yell near my ear??I'm not deaf!"Umji groan and glared at the person who just roll her eyes.

"That is just the way for me to get your attention."Yuju said with a sarcastic voice.

Yerin who was with them just smile and help Umji get up from her fall.Umji thanked Yerin before sit at her place again and look at the certain person.

"Here she go again.I'm done."Yuju said while sigh loudly.

"Wae wae??What happen??"

Yuju and Yerin look at SinB and Sowon that just arrive infront the door.

"Look at her again??" SinB ask earning a nod from Yerin and Yuju.

"Umji yah~Why don't you just confess at her only??" SinB ask making Umji look at her.

"Nahh~I will never do that kind of thing."Umji said making all of them look at her.

"Wae??"Sowon ask.

Umji just shrugged her shoulder before left the room after bid a goodbye to them.

They just look at Umji before turning their head when they heard a voice behind them.

"Where's Yewon??"

"She's already left."Yerin said.

"Mwo??Again??Wae?" The person ask.

Yerin just shrugged her shoulder making that person look down.

"Eyy~don't be sad Eunha yah.You have us isn't it??Kajja!"Sowon went beside Eunha and put her hand on her shoulder.

Eunha just smile and nod her head.All of them then just walk out from the school to go back to their home.

~~

Umji was sitting alone at the park while listen to the music.She then look at the sky before taking a deep sigh.

'Confess to her?' Umji thought.

'Nahh~I won't do that because it will make our friendship becomes awkward. Moreover she is my best friend.Yup u heard me.I inlove with my bestfriend named Jung Eunbi.I also don't know when was this feeling started but i know it that i'm falling inlove with her because my heart always flutter when i heard her cute voice. I'm always melt when i see she smile.Her laugh also is like a melody to me.I didn't know about all of this.At first i thought that its just because she is my friend but i know its not when my heart start beating faster whenever she near me.It feels like its gonna be explode anytime but what can I do??'

Umji sigh before she look down.

"I will never tell her that i like her."Umji whisper to herself.

Umji then just sat there doing nothing when suddenly she feel a hand cover her eyes from behind.

Umji froze when she smell the perfume that she known so well from the hand that cover her eyes making she gulp.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter