Should Have Held Onto U (SinBxUmji)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I-I Love U Kim Yewon a.k.a Umji.Would u be mine?I know i'm not a perfect and just an ordinary girl compared to all the guys that ask u to be their girlfriend. But I promise u that i'm better and will take care of u and your heart better than them."

"Tch.I promise to her but then i still broke her heart.Stupid me."SinB chuckle sadly.

She then stand up before walk out from her apartment with thick sweater since the weather still cold.SinB then stop at the park where she and Umji always go.

flashback

"SinB yah,look at those kid.They are so cute.Omo!Look at them."Umji said then look at SinB beside her.

"Yah why u looking at me?"SinB just smile.

"U more cute than those kid Umji yah.I'm so lucky to have u."Umji cheeks red before she punch lightly SinB arm.

"Y-yah.What's with the cheesiness?"SinB laugh before hug Umji.

"Aigoo.U so cute.I'm so lucky to have u."SinB said before kiss Umji crown making Umji hides her face in SinB chest.

"I'm the one who lucky to have u.I Love U SinB yah.Hope u will never leave me."Umji said.

End of flashback.

"I'm sorry Umji ah.I miss u.I'm so stupid back then."SinB said with a teary eyes before she continue walking before arrive at the shopping mall where she used to have date with Umji.

flashback

"SinB yah,Lets buy a couple ring for us."Umji ask while smiling to SinB.

"Couple ring?Wae?For what?"SinB look at Umji and raise one of her eyebrow.

"Yeah.Since its been a while we've been dating.Moreover,i really want to have a couple ring with u since we couple."Umji said then look down to hide a red face while SinB just smile before take Umji hands.

"Kajja.Since u too cute so lets buy a couple ring."SinB smile before kiss Umji cheeks.

"I Like this one.Lets buy this one."SinB nod.

"U wear this one while me wear this one."Umji said with a smile.

SinB then look at her ring which written U's while at Umji ring written S's which make her look at Umji questionly.

"U's??" "Yup.Its mean Umji's so thats mean u Hwang SinB is Umji property while me Kim Umji is SinB property.So don't u dare to take it off.Promise?"Umji said with a sweet smile.

"Promise."SinB said then nod before hug and kiss Umji lips then continue their date.

End of flashback

SinB then look at her finger."How i wish i never take it off from my finger since we have promise to each other."she chuckle before wipe her tears.

"I miss u so much.I-I really sorry.I really hope that we can turn back our time so i didn't make those stupid things."SinB whisper to herself.

She then continue until she arrive at the place the she really wish to forget.

The place that was full of sadness,crying and much more.

The place that make her relationship with Umji broken.

The place that make Umji run aways from her.

The place that Umji was caught her cheating with another woman.

flashback

"H-Hwang SinB."Umji said with a tear in her eyes making SinB and her partner look at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter