I'm not going back (YujuxYerin)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please!!I will treat you better than before!!believe me please~"Yuju got annoyed by Yerin who is still begging her again.Every day when she arrives at her school,Yerin always waiting for her at the gate and beg her the same thing.To be with her again.

Yuju sigh.She had enough already."Please Yerin unnie.Just leave me alone already.We are done and don't show your face infront of me again"with that,Yuju leave Yerin behind with her friend.

"I will make you fall inlove with me again!!"

"Yuju,are you sure about this??did you still love her??"Eunha,Yuju bestfriend asked.Yuju just look at her then nodded her head."I'm sure because she were the one that cheated on me"

She's right.Yerin was the first one who is cheated on her.

*Flashback*

"Yerin unnie,um-umm erm.I-I have som-something to tell yo-you"Yerin turn her head and she saw Yuju standing infront of her."What is it?"

"I like you.Will you be my girlfriend?!"

Yuju closed her eyes.Afraid that Yerin will reject her."Okay.Because I like you too but I don't know how to approached you so..okay I will date you"

Yuju feels so happy that she didn't realise she hug Yerin tightly."Thank you for accepting me!!I'm so happy you know!!"

After that confession,Yerin and Yuju officially dating.Evreryday Yerin will secretly come to Yuju's house on night and they two will chatting till morning.

Everything was just right untill one day something seems wrong.

~~~

"Yerinnie~after school let's go meet at usual place?"Yuju asks Yerin who is busy playing with her phone and smiling like an idiot.Yuju who is curious with who Yerin message was trying to peek over her shoulder and see who is she message.

"Aipp,don't read other's message"

Yuju pout and sit back on her seat."Yerin,who are you message with?"

"No one"

"Liar..."Yuju mumbled so Yerin don't hear her.After a few minutes,Yuju decided to went to the rooftop.Yerin still on her phone didn't realized that Yuju has gone.

Soft wind hit Yuju's face when she opens the door.She inhale the air deeply then exhale it."Ha~fresh air"

"I feel,something's wrong.It looks like she doesn't love me anymore"she just sighed.Not knowing what to do.Yerin seems to change now.She always make Yuju happy when she in sad or what but now it looks like she didn't care anything about Yuju.

~Next day~

Yuju reach her school.She was expect to be meet with Yerin's happy face but shock when she saw no one was there.The usual place Yerin waited for Yuju to come.

"She's not her today.."quickly Yuju ran to her classroom.She opened the door and saw Eunha eating alone at her seat."Eunha,did you see Yerin around?!"

"I think I saw her.She went to the rooftop with-"without letting Eunha finished her words,Yuju run to the rooftop to meet Yerin because she want to asks Yerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter