Ghost Friend (SinBxYerin)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Extra Update!

~~~

"SinB,faster before you will late for school!!"her mom shouted at downstairs.SinB quickly put a light make up on her face before take her bag and went downstairs to be meet by her parents.

"I hope you behave in your new school SinB"her mom said while eating her breakfast.SinB just nodded her head and eat her breakfast too.She put the plate in the sink before dashed out from her house and put on his shoes.

"I'm going first!!love you mom and dad!!"she shout and walking toward her new school.Its not that far,just take 8 minutes from her house to school.She arrived at her school and made her way towards office.

She knock the door and wait for the reply.She heard a faint 'come in' so she opens the door and walk straight to the counter."May I help you,young lady?"

"I'm the new student"

"Oh,I know.Here,take your schedule and go away"the lady say and SinB just roll her eyes.She snapped the paper from the lady's hand before walked out from the office.

"Looks like this school is more worse than my old school"

~skip~

The students started to take their seat when Mrs Kim enter the class with SinB behind her"Okay class,today we will have a new student here.Please introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo~my name Hwang Eunbi but I prefer to be call SinB"SinB said and bow down to the class."Okay,you can sit at the back there"SinB bowed at Mrs Kim before made her way to a seat.She sit down and notice the girl sit next to her.

'How come I didn't notice her later?'

"Annyeong~my name is SinB.Whats your?"SinB asked the girl.The girl gasp a little at her before control her expression and smile at SinB."My name is Yerin.Nice to meet you"through the whole class,the other students just look at SinB weirdly  and whispering to each other.

The bell rings mean its a lunch time.SinB pack her things but she notice that Yerin didn't move in her seat."Hey Yerin,lets go now.And maybe you can show me around too"Yerin looks at SinB before hesitantly nodded her head.She stood up and show SinB around the school.

Everyone who is walk past them look at them weirdly.Well,not at 'them' but at SinB."Yerin,where is your friends?"SinB asks her.Yerin just looked down at her feets.They two now standing in a gym.

"I don't have any friends"SinB shock when she saw Yerin crying silently.Quickly she pats her back."Hey,don't worry.I will be your friend"Yerin look up and SinB just smile at her.She hugged SinB tightly.Almost choked her.

"Really?!thank you very much for being my friend!!"she scream while jumping up and down happily.SinB just laugh at her childiness but she didn't noticed that someone was watching them.

"Who is she talking to..??"

~1 month later~

SinB and Yerin has become bestfriend and they always do something together.But SinB feels uncomfortable because people always staring at her just like she murdered someone.But whats more weird are when Mrs Kim give project to do,SinB always said she want to be partner up with Yerin but Mrs Kim say that she have to partner up with someone else.So she ask someone to be her partner but everyone seems to avoid her.In the end,she did the project alone.

"Wahh~this grass so soft"SinB said and laying down on the grass.Yerin who is sit bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter