Cold (Yerin x SinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin was sitting at the cafe alone while looking outside the window since her table is kinda far from the other customers.

She still looking outside the window then let out a heavy sigh from before divert her eyes to the cup that is infront of her.

"Why you being so cold now??"Yerin ask to no one before she sigh again.

"Why you change so much??" Yerin look up since she didn't want her tears fall.

She don't know what happen to them.What's going on?What's is the thing that went wrong?She didn't know at all.Why did their relationship become like this.She also don't know why since before they were not like this.

flashback

Yerin was sitting while reading a book at the library alone when suddenly she feel a pair of hand close her eyes from behind.

"Guess who?"

Yerin just smile and chuckle when she heard that voice.

"Hmm~The most prettiest woman in the world,Hwang SinB??"

Yerin smile brightly when she said that and receive a hit at her shoulder from that girl making her laugh.

"Bwoyaa~Are you mocking me or what??"The girl ask with a pout.

"Ani~I said a truth."SinB just smile before kiss Yerin cheeks.

"Are you still studying??"SinB ask while snuggle closer to Yerin.

"Just a little bit more.Can I??"Yerin ask.

"Arrasoe"SinB said cutely making Yerin smile before give a peck on SinB's forehead.

End of flashback

They were so happy back then and people will said that they are the most sweet n cute couple that will last longer until the end but its all just a dream.

Yerin sigh again for million times.She really don't know why did SinB change so much right now.If before SinB was sweet to her but now she don't.

SinB has become the cold person.That girl always ignore Yerin whenever Yerin with her.SinB also never a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter