Special Chapter

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain brunette girl was in her room alone while playing with her phone.

"Buddy,I miss you guys so much and thank you for all the support that you guys give to us during our promotion.Saranghae Buddy!"The short hair girl with a cute voice.

"Mianhe Buddy because I only do a Vlive audio..hng..I hope you guys will be ok"Th girl said with a sad voice.She then continue her talking and look at her watch.

"Omo!I didn't notice that its already past midnight!I'm official turn old today..hng~"

The girl then start humming a melody before singing the lyrics.

"Happy Birthday..to me~Happy Birthday to me~Happy Birthday Jung Eunbi~Happy Birthday.... to me~"Eunha chuckle a little bit before sigh sadly.

"Buddy,I want to go to sleep now.You guys also go to sleep arra since its late already.Buddy Saranghae!!Jalja!!"Eunha said with a happy tone before ended the Vlive.

Eunha then sigh before she look at her phone."Did all of them forgot my birthday??"Eunha said to herself before she went out from the room.

At the living room,she saw the Tom & Jerry line were sitting at the sofa while watching the tv or more like Sowon watching the tv since SinB was busy playing with her phone while laying on Sowon's lap.

Eunha look at them since she hope they will wish her birthday but her hope was crushing down since both of them just ignore her like she didn't exist at all.

"U-umm,did you guys know what today is??"Eunha ask but just getting ignored by them.

Eunha look down and sigh before left to the kitchen.Its been a week since she last talk with the members.She feel really regret because if she didn't have a fight with Sowon,they must be having a party right now.

She knows it was her fault that Sowon was sick and couldn't participate with them in K-Rush.Because of her Sowon unnie didnt have enough sleep and manager nim getting mad at Sowon unnie

The members also shock and mad at Eunha since she was the one who make the mess in the car but Sowon the one who getting mad from manager.If only she listen to Sowon unnie,this thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter