Love You too (Eunha x SinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a long time they didn't meet with each other since both of them were busy with their work and studiesAnd since both of them were free today so they agree to meet with each other.

SinB was waiting at the park while listening to the music.She then look around before look at her watch and sigh.

She then unlock her phone before open the Line apps and search for the other Eunbi's chat.SinB then type something and waiting for the reply.

From SinB:'

'Where are you??' 

She sigh before look at her phone back when she heard a noti sound.

From Eunha:

'I'm on my way.'

SinB then just playing a games in her phone to kills some times while waiting for Eunha.

Its been a long time they didn't meet with each other since SinB was continue her studies in other place that far from her home in Seoul while Eunha was working at one of the shopping mall in Seoul.

SinB stop playing her games and fix her cap before look around when suddenly she saw a brunette girl from far who was walking a little bit fast making SinB chuckle.

She then pretend playing her phone while waiting patiently.Then she see from her phone reflection that Eunha was walking quietly from her behind making SinB smirk before she turn her head making Eunha hurriedly squat down making SinB chuckle.

"I already see you Eunha yah~"SinB said making Eunha pout.

SinB just chuckle while Eunha went to SinB and sit beside her before hug SinB from beside.SinB just smile and place her hand behind Eunha.

"I miss you so much."Eunha said making SinB smile at her.

"I miss you too."SinB smile.

"Anyway,you looks really pretty today."SinB said making Eunha blushing.

"G-gomawo"Eunha rubs her neck and looks down making SinB chuckle.

"So,how are you today??"Eunha sigh and playing with her finger making SinB look at her worriedly.

"Waeyo??"SinB ask while looking at Eunha.

Eunha take a deep breath and release it slowly.

"Its..just..."Eunha sigh again.

SinB pat Eunha shoulder slowly and look at Eunha,"Just tell me~Waeyo??"SinB ask with a soft voice making Eunha heart beat fast.

'Oh god!Heart please calm down'down' Eunha thought.

Yes,Eunha is falling in love with SinB since their first met when they in elementary school but she never tell SinB bout it since she scare SinB will reject her and left her.

She is happy with the friend relationship that she have with SinB since she didn't want to lose SinB from her life.

"No,its just that...you remember that I said i have an important things just now?"Eunha ask making SinB nods.

"Actually,i was at my work place just now."Eunha said making SinB look at her weirdly.

"But today is your off day,isn't it??"SinB ask.

Eunha nod,"Then??Why did you go there??"

"They said that the shop lost some money yesterday."Eunha said making SinB shock.

"Then??Who steal it??How can it happen??"SinB ask.

"Its was one of the fat man customer that steal it the money.He said that he want to change the money but i said wait a little bit cuz i want to count the money first but i said it was not enough with the amount that he wants but he said its okay and want to change a half only.I said okay and give the amount that he said to him.He take the money but then he said that he change his mind and didn't want to change the money so he gave back the money that i gave to him to me and take back his money.I just nod and smile to him before left and just continue my work until the shop close.And this morning when they calculate the total sales they said that the money was short about 350 won and when the see the cctv,they call me to talk about it."

SinB just listen to Eunha while nodding her head."Then,did you calculate back the money that the guy gave to you?"SinB askask and look at Eunha.

Eunha take a deep breath and looking down before shake her head,"No ii d-didnt."

"WHAT?!!WHY DIDN'T YOU CHECK IT BACK??"SinB ask with a shock expression.

"i-i forgot a-about it."Eunha said with a stutter voice and teary eyes making SinB feel guilty.

"Err ermm.I'm sorry~I didn't meant to yell at you.Come here."SinB then pull Eunha and hug her before patting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter