That One Person (YerinxSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HWANG EUNBI!!!WAKE UPPP!!TIME TO GO TO SCHOOLL!!"Yuju shout from outside SinB room."YAHH!!WAKE UPP!!"SinB sigh loudly before she answered it."Arra arra!! I'm wake up already."

After that,she take her towel and go the bathroom to take a shower.After done showering,she wear her school uniform then went to the kitchen to have a breakfast with her sisters.

"Today u also gonna bring the extra food??"SinB nod."For your...crush??"SinB nod before she look up at Eunha with a wide eyes.

"C-crush??Aniyo!! I want to give to Umji.I always give the food to her."Eunha just smirk."Ya ya.Give to Umji.I kind of weird why Umji said that she always have to buy lunch while u bring extra food??"Yuju said then look at SinB questionly with a smirk.

SinB's face went red before she spoke up."U-unnie,I'm late already.Annyeong!"SinB then take 2 food container with her before wave to Yuju and Eunha

~skip~

SinB pov

I walk to the school early today.Yeah i know that i said i'm late but i'm not that late actually.Its been 5 months already i'm doing this.Go to school early.Bring extra food.Go to her class when she's not around to place the food on her table.

And also like the other day,I walk into the school then hurriedly go to sunbae's class before shes arrive.Umji always said that i'm like a crazy stalker and said that i should just confess to her but i don't have a courage.For me,just doing like this is make me happy."Are u sure u gonna be happy even when she with someone else??"When Umji ask me like that,i become blank and couldn't say anything.

'Will I be happy if she with someone else?'SinB thought.'No!Of course not.Even imagine it with someone else already make me hurt.Then should i confess??no no no.she doesn't know me and maybe will think i'm a crazy stalker.'

End of SinB pov

SinB sigh and continue her step to her crush's class.She humming happily since she know that no student will be here and class since its still early.

She arrive at class and open the door silently but close it back when she see someone in the class."Omaigod!Is she see me??Why she come so early today??"SinB whisper to herself before run away.

~While in the class~

Yerin pov

'Who is that??Is that the person that always give me food for lunch??or is it just someone want to play prank to me?'I sigh then put my head on the table.

I will wait that person because i really want to meet her.She always make my heart flutter with her love letter and her food is so delicious. Even the best chef can beat her food.

I really want to meet her since I falling in love with her.Yup maybe i sound like a crazy person because falling in love with person i don't know but what can i do??I already falling in love with my secret admire and i really hope that person is her.

So today i make decision to wait her here so i can tell her about my feelings but where is she??Is she didn't come today??The lesson is about to start soon but where is she?

'Where are u my secret admire?'

End of Yerin pov

~At SinB class~

"Oh?SinB ahh,why u didn't give this food to Yerin unnie??"Umji look at SinB weirdly.

"O-oh?Ahh,I want to give u since i feel really bad since i never give u any food for your lunch while u always helping me."SinB said with a nervous voice while look at her suspicious but before she have a chance to ask the teacher came.

~skip~

"SinB kajja!Its lunch already."Umji pull SinB to the canteen.When they arrive at the canteen, they choose a table that near to the garden an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter