Hey you , Unnie! (Umji x Sowon)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon was walking with her best friends , Nayoung and Yerin while talking happily but stop when there is a certain person infront of them.

"Annyeong Sowon unnie." that person said.

Sowon just smile before greet that person back.

That person then take out a flower from her back before giving it to Sowon making Sowon speechless while her best friends just look at them chuckle.

"This is special for beautiful unnie like you Sowon unnie."That girl said with a smile.

"U-umji yah~I-i c-" "Annyeong unnie and take care!" Umji said before left Sowon with her best friends.

"That kid is really never stop isn't it??"Nayoung said with a smile.

"Yeah,I'm really impressed with her and feel kinda jealous with Sowon."Yerin said making Nayoung chuckle.

"And why is that Yerin ah?"Nayoung ask.

"Just because.Anyway, Sowon ah,why don't you just date with her already??"Yerin ask making Sowon sigh.

"I will not date with her Yerinnie since she is younger than me."Sowon said making Yerin and Nayoung smirk and chuckle.

"Age is just a number Sowon ah."Nayoung said making Sowon shrugged her shoulder before they continue walking to their class.

~~

Sowon , Yerin , Nayoung , Umji , SinB and Lisa are at the canteen eating lunch together.SinB and Lisa were force by Umji to eat the lunch with Sowon and her gangs since she really want to eat with Sowon.

All of them was eating and chatting happily about many things except for one person.She was looking at her food and stab it like a mad person.

SinB who notice it quickly ask her.

"Yah Umji yah~what's wrong??why you stabbing the meat like that?"SinB ask while looking at Umji.Horror.

SinB question earn a looks from the other making all of them look at Umji.

Umji then place her fork down before looking at Sowon.

"Umji yah,waeyo??"Sowon ask.

"Sowon unnie,can you please stop talking about that Jin guy and that Nayeon girl??Its kinda annoying for me to heard about it."Umji said with a serious tone.

The other girls who heard about it just trying not to laugh at the situation since they know that Umji was jealous.

"Hmm and why is that??" Sowon ask.

"It is because you are my Girl,Sowon unnie!So don't talk about other guys and girls infront of me."Umji said while crossed her arms.

Yerin , Nayoung , SinB and Lisa dumbfounded when they heard what Umji said before they chuckle because for them its a really cute situation to watch while Sowon speechles with what she heard just now.

Umji then get up before left them at the canteen and walk away.

Lisa then shake her head before looking at Sowon.

"Pabo unnie~tch."Lisa said

"What??"

"Didn't you know??Umji is jealous. tch.Sowon unnie is a pabo."Lisa said again while shaking her head while the others girl just laugh.

Sowon just sigh while massage her temple.

~~

Just like always,Umji will always give a flower , food , bears and many more to Sowon everyday and just like always also Sowon will try to reject it.

"Umji yah~please don't this anymore.You know that I will never date with you."Sowon said while looking at the bear that Umji just gave to her.

"Unnie just for you know,even if you date other person,You still look better next to me."Umji said with a smile making Sowon just stare at her.

Sowon then just laugh before look at Umji with smile.

"You are so full with yourself isn't it??" Sowon said making Umji nod.

"And why is that??"

"Because the person that only suitable for you is only me Sowon unnie."Umji said with proud voice.

Sowon just chuckle before pat Umji head.

"You're really funny and cute Umji yah.Anyway,I've to go now.Annyeong~"Sowon said then bid goodbye with a smile to Umji.

The next day,Sowon are walking with Nayoung when suddenly Umji appear beside her with a flower and card.

"Sowon unnie, I Love You.Please take this."Umji said while give the flower and card to Sowon but Sowon just laugh before pat Umji head.

Umji look up at Sowon with a confuse look making Sowon chuckle.

"Wae you laughing unnie??" Umji look at Sowon.

"Umji yah~You're still young.Please find the person that have a same age as you.The one that understand you.The one that have a same personality like you.I'm not suitable with you."Sowon said while chuckle.

"Unnie,I'm not young anymore.I'm an adult now.When will you see me as a suitable person for you unnie??What can I do for you not to treat me like a young anymore??" Umji ask with a pout.

Sowon and Nayoung chuckle at Umji behaviour before Sowon rub Umji's nose.

"When you are strong enough for me Umji yah.I want a capable person to be with me.He/she must be someone that I can be rely on and will protect me from any of danger.He/She also have to be someone who cool not a cute like you Umji yah."Sowon said with a smile while patting Umji's head before walk away.

'So unnie like that kind of person.' Umji thought with pout before walk away.

~~

Sowon was walking alone to the bus station when suddenly someone snatch her bag from behind m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter