Immatured Love pt 1(UmjixSinB)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Double update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'If only i had just one day'

SinB is on her way to the hotel.She really feel down that day and don't have any mood to talk with anyone because she busy thinking about that one person.

"How is she??Is she ok??I miss her~" SinB said in her mind then sigh before she throw herself on the bed."I'm so tired with all of this practice" said SinB.

"When will all of this gonna end??I miss her so much~"SinB said with frustated voice.

"Yahh shut up!Its just start today but u complaint like its already been month.tch"said her roommate while scoffed at her.

"I know that.Its just that we have so many practice that we have to go away from our school.I'm tired to riding the bus.Its so uncomfortable Yuju unnie~"said SinB.

"SinB u know that our school athletes are the best and strongest in this town right?So of course the school want the best for us to practice right?"Yuju said then look at SinB.

SinB sigh."But i miss her.If only i had just one day."SinB look down while Yuju just smile."Oh come on~Its not like u will not see her again right?"SinB just smile and nod her head to Yuju.

~After 2 week~

SinB pov

Finally!I'm back!!omaigodd~i miss this so much!I took a deep breath before release it.After that,i take my luggage and go to my home since i'm tired already.

At home,i took a bath and wear a comfortable cloth before go downstairs.Since i live here alone,so i just buy a ramyeon for myself to eat since i'm very lazy to cook today.

After that,i go to my room and laying myself on the bed.I take my phone and open my gallery before look at the photos that i taken.

I miss her so much.Its been a while since the last time we met.How is she??Did she know or not that i already back??Is she seeing anyone right now??Omaigodd!!I hope not.I shaking my head.

I hope that she miss me too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter