Birthday Present(EunhaxUmji)

GFRIEND One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha P.O.V

"Eunbi,come down now!we have a new neighbour to greet!!"mom shouted from downstairs.I quickly put my dress on my body and ran downstairs to be meet by my parents and our new neighbour.My mom gesture me to come next to her so I obey."Annyeonghaseyo~my name is Jung Eunbi.It's nice to meet you"I introduce myself to them.They looks like a marriage couple too.I want to know if their have son or daughter."Wahh~you are so cute Eunbi.And nice to meet you all too.Oh and I want you to meet my daughter Eunbi.Kim Yewon"

She said and I saw her daughter come from behind her.She take a look at me before hiding back behind her mom.My eyes sparkled when I see her because why not.Now I have friend that live next to my house so it will be easy for me when I want to play with her."Go play with her Eunbi,me and the others want to have a little talk first.Go brought her somewhere"My mom says and pat my head.

I nodded my head and take her hand with me.The others walk toward kitchen and maybe having a little chit-chat and eating the food without me.Sob sob,my food~I turned my head and look at her.She look down at her feet while playing with her fingers.Nervous maybe."Hey don't be nervous around me.I don't eat people.May I know how old are you?"I ask her.She looked at me with an innocent eye that makes me wonder how old are she..??

"I'm 7 years old"she whisper but loud enough for me to hear."I'm 8 years old,call me unnie eh?and we can be bestfriend"I smile widely at her that made her blushed a little."O-okay"

"Bestfriend Forever"

End of Eunha POV​

~10 years later~

"Unnie~please buy me this.I forgot to bring my money today"Yewon kept whining that she want to buy the watch because she said that it looks beautiful.Eunbi who is playing with her phone look towards Yewon then sigh."Okay okay.You're lucky because you were my friend Yewon"Yewon then keep thanking Eunbi for buying her that watch and say she will buy something back for her.

"Okay stop now Yewon.I want to go to the park first.You want to follow me?"Eunbi asked and look at Yewon who is struggling to put the watch on her wrist.She just laugh at her siliness and helped her with the watch.They two walk together at the park.Memories when they still kid playing in their mind.The first day where Yewon and Eunbi know each other and how they two will playing together in the evening or when Yewon had a birthday party at her house.The first person she will invite was Eunbi and then Yewon will cry when Eunbi give her present because Yewon forgot to bring Eunbi's present on her birthday.

"Unnie,what do you want for your birthday?"Yewon look at Eunbi,waiting for her reply."I don't know"Yewon frowned because thats not the answer that she want.Well,she want to buy something for her unnie since her birthday is tomorrow.But she doesn't know what her unnie wants."Hey Yewon,lets take a look at that shop"Eunbi pulled Yewon's hand with her toward the shop.They take a look around the shop and something caught Eunbi eye."Unnie,what are you do-"Yewon saw Eunbi look at something so she follow her gazed and see that Eunbi's eye was on a necklace that hanging there.

'Its beautiful,maybe she want that'

"Unnie,you want that,huh?"Eunbi look at Yewon and nodded her head.But her expression quickly changed to a sad expression.It makes Yewon looked at her weirdly."Why unnie?"Eunbi just shake her head and smile sadly at her."Nothing.Just,this necklace is too expensive.I don't have money to buy this.Let's go Yewon"with that,she walked out from the shop without looking back.Yewon turn her head and saw the price of the necklace before chuckled lightly."Don't worry unnie.I think I know what to buy for you tomorrow"

~skip~

"Finally!!today is the day.Unnie birthday~"Yewon scream while jumping up and down on her bed.And luckily today is Saturday so no school and she will have time to bake the cake."Sojung unnie!!can you help me tonight?!"she scream again while running downstairs to meet her cousin who is sitting at dining table.Sipping in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter