Character introductions

Childhood friends

 

 

A/N: I originally wanted to post this together with the new chapter but after a depressing birthday, and just being in a bad place, where only Ateez could really help (there's a reason why 4 isn't my favorite number), I was reminded why stories are important, and why I write stories, and I wanted to remind you that I’m here. We all have days where we just want to disappear, and where nothing can cheer us up, and if this story helps you on those days, then I'm glad I can help.

I hope this story helps you through your tough times, whatever they may be, and I hope it distracts you or helps you see your problem in a different way, and I hope you know you’re not alone. I’m always here if you need me. 

I hope you can see pieces of yourself in the characters, and I hope their journey helps you through your dark times. 

After all, Tao hates his birthdays, as well, and he has days where he wants to disappear from the world, but he’s still standing strong, he still lives to see the next day. I hope you know you can always come back to this story whenever you need. Please take care of yourselves. 


A reader recommended a character page, which is a really good idea, cause there are characters coming from left and right from different Kpop groups, and I shouldn’t have assumed you knew them all, so I’ve created character sheets for most of the characters, major and minor, characters that haven’t been in play for a while, and characters who have yet to be introduced. 

I’ve summarized a bit of information like friends, dating, and then some general information and secrets, bc, there’s a lot, and everyone has agendas, and I wanted to give some thoughts I've had about the characters, and how they fit in different chapters and episodes that have happened. Tbh, my favorite character, in terms of new information and character depth is Doyoung tbh. I kind of like his character design. 

I hope you’ll take your time to get to know the characters while waiting for the next chapter, and I hope to hear your thoughts about the characters and what you think about the new information. Please let me know if there's any of the information that confuses you. (No picture for Kris bc of everything that has happened) 


 

Characters: 

Tao

RCO6aCMkP5CA8Ft4xFw8S-Aa7Gl-dcm8S5e13f5uMKARhuwFY4lLDV9jp2xsozJxsMBYq2ViptF5uuXHUY9qsg4sFm-7YIWUgMzL_9jm830zJf1Rl0y7P6D2y824zE6Fe5wn3uuX=s0

Full name: Huang Zitao 

uality: Gay

Family situation: Mom and dad. Victoria is his sister. 

Best friend: Kris, Johnny

Dating: Sehun 

Other friends: Baekhyun, Yuta and Sicheng, Doyeon, Jongin, Onew, Sehun’s friends. Soccer team. 

Other info/Secrets: Is the heir to the Huang Empire.  

Captain of the soccer team 

Engaged to Wendy. 

Is happy he has Sehun. Is sure he wouldn’t have survived without him. 

Hates being blindsided. 

Good at seeing through people, for the most time.

 

Kris 

[ERROR NO PHOTO. IT BE LIKE THAT SOME TIMES]

Full Name: Wu Yifan. Goes by Kris Wu 

uality: Biual

Family situation: Parents are “divorced”. Only child on mother’s side. 

Best friend: Tao, Ten 

Dating: Unknown. 

Other friends: Chanyeol, Jongin, soccer team. 

Other info/Secrets: Dropped the soccer team after China. 

His history from his father’s side is unknown, only Tao and Ten know. 

Has one half-brother from father’s side. 

Knows why Chanyeol left. 

Ten and his past relationship is kept secret. 

Always watching and listening. 

Used to date Somi.

 

Sehun 

y1fllt5-fAc7YFAHCEOEOcjJ-IIjYFJHKSmMzkRLjLEoLGQ1jTEvigoxWKUxsWlxiQwT2nvi9ahOCEsZ5VzjZbWHbXhFgS9lYeGBrxE1Fgjjgt-rjh5nFlnO7yiSub_nty7BLTTG=s0

Full name: Oh Sehun 

uality: Gay 

Family situation: Parents divorced. Lives alone, but his dad has custody. 

Best friend: Onew, Minhyuk

Dating: Tao

Other friends: Wonho, Key, Hyungwon, Luhan, Taemin. 

Other info/Secrets: Is heir to the Oh empire.

His feelings for Luhan are kept secret. 

What happened between his parents during their divorce is secret. 

Underage drinking, a lot. Had a previous drug abuse. 

High status at the club. 

Would yeet himself in a heartbeat for Tao. 

Athletic but doesn’t show it. 

Says he doesn’t know love but is a perfect boyfriend. 

 

Johnny 

kYqT1Qqd4BLLr_3ue0uaZV8BFmLgRG3_uk3SYJWmGal3jzwcZJYh-vCuLgiOGwBc8y2_j_o7ofu8G7aH0z479MT3JDS3k0PRGuRq9_m3ZbMCAi_lola8Pin9cINxPQViLISy_3jF=s0

Full name: Seo Johnny 

uality: Biual

Family situation: Lives alone in South Korea 

Best friend: Taeyong, Baekhyun, Tao

Dating: Currently exclusive with Ten 

Other friends: Yuta, Ten, Mark, Doyeon, Sicheng.

Other info/Secrets: Had a crush on Tao.

Is part of the soccer team. 

What happened between him and Tao the night of the winter ball is mostly unknown. 

What happened between him and Sehun a few days before the ball is a secret. 

Sees himself as a protector to his friends, against Kris. 

Is usually a chill person, and therefore has many friends. 

Actually knows why Kris is being a piece of , he just tends to forget it, rather, doesn’t see it as an excuse. 

 

Ten 

Guj4E0MLDsFJsfoohbEKobBaV-ticb0qx9-lCuq6vof4rDVTEwF0U2IR0VaaPUMB5B3e0pqs_UqXsaXaSDQKtGTycknG4ocTePHRlz4ukzRdPzntrHKfnT0pq899sNqo9PW3N=s0

Full name: Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, goes by Ten

uality: Gay 

Family situation: Lives alone in South Korea. 

Best friend: Taeyong, Kris. 

Dating: Currently exclusive with Johnny.

Other friends: Mark, Yuta, Jaehyun, Tao, Baekhyun, Haechan. 

Other info/Secrets: Goes to college. 

Knows what’s up with Kris. 

Used to date Taeyong. 

His past relationship with Kris is a secret. 

Friends with a lot of people. 

 

Wendy 

vY08CE1o4jtV6MGfLop4_2Sk5ZaUoDHzUaLM7oiN2hx7Tp0fjL19Syep4imqP0jNVBtD2_n5KnCogdXzQJdP1w7tzedV086ALnSoQ40qFJQb_m2fvSBBFJw_jw96ktF7mzNVf77P=s0

Full name: Son Seungwan, goes by Wendy 

uality: Unknown

Family Situation: Lives with her parents. Is an older sister.

Best Friend: Joy.

Dating: Unknown

Other friends: Tao, Sehun, Seulgi, Irene, Yeri

Other info/Secrets: Is an heir to the Son empire and actually wants to take over. 

Her dating life is unknown, and her intention with Tao is also unknown. 

She is a sweetheart, and really chill. 

Knows Tao was stoned the first night they met. 

Knows Tao and Sehun are dating.

 

Shin Hye (To be updated) 

ftX1OmjpDySnHqdWXy8bAv9r1CetRAcZSN-xd5mdJmWQCqK2vjKoQT9mc2RjrVR8UwforBjnd8WpDj0z5t2Y4MWPbk97cTvOWdwLA-roetjIPhoVck2Y0Jg38Ae28EsyiCaNHd6I=s0

Full name: Park Shin-Hye 

uality: Straight

Family situation: Lives with her mom and dad in Seoul. 

Best friend: Unknown

Dating: Unknown 

Other friends: Unknown

Other info/Secrets: Is an heir to a Korean empire. 

Her dating situation and her relation to Kris Wu and Tao are unknown. 

She Is engaged. 

 

Luhan

Y9MLvIoH9Kv71EIPzEM8FgBHZQxUfYdCai9ywGlCXcHgQDJRUjffiWAuK-0gOMBBYqQNegxXzAi1sNIXqk9bLDKKIS_TQChdwPcD_mzoeBxXiEuesm_RUZgVEG9UiiPLdA8uhxZT=s0

Full name: Luhan

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives alone. 

Best Friend: Sehun, Minseok, Onew.

Dating: Minseok

Other friends: Tao, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Key, Minho. 

Other info/Secrets: Is an openly LGBTQ+ singer. 

Sees Sehun as a brother, and doesn’t want to hurt him. 

Knows about Sehun’s family situation, and wants what’s best for him. 

Regrets bringing him into the club life. Knows about Sehun’s past drug abuse. 

Is a very private and lowkey person. 

 

Doyeon

DMs_j8Q0poyDmZ7-CQd8bWf6uagUTmY51w_5ZV7X3sgJsoFK7hEd0Q9-fMO5LDAeT4OAD8KAixDSKoTgjtAyULDquEL5Y8dqon0cL0c44lfNNx4xKMz4Xw293m-RFgAfz7h5F7-f=s0

(I would literally die for her, no questions asked, and Tao really rejected her, smh)

Full name: Kim Doyeon

uality: Biual 

Family Situation: Lives with her parents. Has a few siblings.

Best Friend: Chungha, Tao, Johnny.

Dating: Chungha

Other friends: Irene, Seulgi, the cheerleader squad. 

Other info/Secrets: Is a cheerleader. 

Had a crush on Tao. 

Dropped Somi after what happened. 

Met up with Chungha at the winter ball, who she had a crush on. 

Tries not to show her distaste towards Kris, in front of Tao. 

 

Baekhyun 

QAmPJ9oExnb2Tn9C2A3WH-Bfif6Vg4y6bSledyciPVo9CMYlZxwP-3OT86cVEP5epwtg071LvHnaRJMEuu057JbUKrasW05_F0vud6hUlZs3P1sLuFjogD8ijTimITNV4eYEcNJ_=s0

Full name: Byun Baekhyun 

uality: Gay

Family Situation: Lives with his parents.

Best Friend: Jongin, Tao, Johnny. 

Dating: Single 

Other friends: Kris, Jongin’s friends, Taeyong, Yuta, Sicheng, Ten, Mark. 

Other info/Secrets: Still waits for Chanyeol to text him. 

Is on the soccer team. 

Ignores the world because of Chanyeol still. 

Moodmaker, and a good friend. 

Kind of dumb at times, but wise. 

Party hard and fake it till you make it. 

 

Chanyeol 

pSJe55mDLlFbP8Bb3D8VXvbWebO3lpMIww2jf2JKu4u5jGzKpLdCrlGYEc_jsotPCs97SS8uwB9GBmW6fll4ubR0d8I8HlGSSU52l4DMMsbrxEgjpq981oLsNqLw_eSjoEc_LXSR=s0

Full name: Park Chanyeol

uality: Biual

Family Situation: Currently living with his parents. 

Best Friend: Kris, Baekhyun.

Dating: Single 

Other friends: Jongin, Tao, Johnny, Mark, Ten. 

Other info/Secrets: Left high school before senior year, and was supposed to be back by now. 

Used to date Baekhyun, and used to be friends with the soccer team before leaving. 

Lied about why he had to go. 

Still loves Baekhyun. 

 

Kai 

SDeXGTWOVGpk3H0a60a0H1a-Lf1658bNxjcS1J8h8L2gDQE_b81aLdcxoAgugSUn_me4Ngx0ZD0UpRDOjZcCtklZXkScOT3fn1zn2XWACuakcj7FX5LvHkkw4R7Nu_Rpk3PyEBXD=s0

Full name: Kim Jongin

uality: Gay

Family Situation: Lives with parents. Has an older brother.

Best Friend: Baekhyun, Tao, Johnny 

Dating: Do Kyungsoo.

Other friends: Yuta, Sicheng, Ten, Kris, Chanyeol, Mark. The dance team. 

Other info/Secrets: Is on the school’s dance team. 

Used to be on the soccer team, but left when he began crushing on Kyungsoo. 

Really dense at times. 

Wants what is best for his friends. Very Hufflepuff. 

Doesn’t understand drama. 

 

Yuta

8N-4zwxlpPJxzQPi0H5oR8QmdskGsCA0qSacTFJf1iiWo7dkx8sL9qzrZqL2ZLQxG9BRydtwhveSp1lCw5f7QMk2m6d-nRuJunTqDZJJthKkxDAymMsX8mUhJbVAVYYukem1kmH3=s0

Full name: Nakamoto Yuta

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives with parents in Seoul

Best Friend: Johnny, Sicheng, Mark, Taeyong.

Dating: Sicheng 

Other friends: Tao, Haechan, Jongin, Yukhei, Baekhyun, Ten.

Other info/Secrets: Is on the soccer team. 

Is whipped as . 

Likes spending time with their friends, and enjoys Yukhei’s parties. 

He knows Haechan and Mark are dating, and knows about Ten and Johnny. 

 

Sicheng

6oMoDsiZOMLsPJpQws1LgAzM4UdWUv8KHOpoN0L0sk2Nnkx7P71Xul2j6I16A2WmQqbDmRe00OgZ6I5L8lh8a4BR3TE_lwhh19ayL6MEDFn85wZkl-gbGUsPsITpWW0ocElsfP7e=s0

 (My favorite NCT 127 boi)

Full name: Dong Sicheng, aka Winwin

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives with other Chinese students. 

Best Friend: Yuta, Tao, Johnny. 

Dating: Yuta 

Other friends: Jongin, Baekhyun, Jungwoo, Yukhei, Mark, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun, Taeyong

Other info/Secrets: Is on the soccer team.

Used to be in the student council. 

Is part of the Chinese friend group (Yukhei, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun). 

Very straightforward. Doesn’t in where he isn’t needed, but hates when things escalate. 

 

Taeyong 

xF31S1BzgS2TPg3BvMBfbw7cPAsHWh5GauzeeXb05F3bsZ50NBngE-hHTqZQ84KkSIozFbHpLsM4wwJx9wXYKpDdc9zK_lch4IEVlKoaVpALcBZiEXNWJ8q6YWLbojZGs-WbZPqi=s0

Full name: Lee Taeyong 

uality: Gay

Family situation: Lives with his parents. Is an only child

Best friend: Ten, Mark, Johnny, Jaehyun. 

Dating: Taking things slowly with Jaehyun

Other friends: Baekhyun, Jeno, Tao, Yuta, Sicheng, Jungwoo. 

Other info/Secrets: Used to date Ten. 

Is part of the soccer team. 

Wants to talk with Doyoung again. 

No one really knows what happened with him, Jaehyun, and Doyoung’s friendship. Loyal to his friends. 

Still hates Johnny for what happened with Ten, but doesn’t know what’s going on between them now. 

 

Jaehyun 

tEDdErics9j6YdzSvq0cBAe5sFDPrHvuwRGfwkGrrK6Cj9aW_vJrlNohb9vJ-zUFFC0UI1DcLlCG56GYlznssyXt1nbv1d1WbNekQKgS1W5u1-MhZKyk0DpIFUuBCUP9E-E-wj7o=s0

Full name: Jung Yoonoh. Goes by Jaehyun. 

uality: Biual 

Family situation: Lives with his mom. Is an only child. 

Best friend: Taeyong, Jungwoo, Yukhei.

Dating: Taking things slowly with Taeyong

Other friends: Jeno, Kun, Xiaojun, Ten, Mark. Music club members.  

Other info/Secrets: Is the confirmed it boy at school. 

No one really knows about him and Jeno. 

Is part of the music club, and used to be close to Jeno and Jaemin. 

Introverted, but outgoing. 

Hates the person he was before Taeyong. 

 

Doyoung

7vRe3HGI4O0CkMBg2wDPX6I5EXwTdl3ZmsyZ-8Pl1zi_1T6QjEQv0kDZMyOaY8BK6BujlRJBkxZx-nz7plwTjorRpJJgCVaon3j8L7SvpmYyMH58eAzN31ZtPEHwhZRycGQWDRC8=s0

(He is my bias wrecker in NCT 127, just look at that face, how can you not fall for him? He's perfect)

Full name: Kim Doyoung

uality: Unknown

Family situation: Parents are married, but often away. Jeno is his younger brother.

Best friend: Taeyong, Jeno. 

Dating: Single

Other friends: Baekhyun, Kun. The soccer team. 

Other info/Secrets: Doesn’t have a lot of friends.

Is part of the soccer team. 

Emotionally abused.

Needs therapy, and a shoulder to cry on. 

Might have caught feelings. 

Wants Jaehyun and Taeyong back in his life. 

Hides his pain, and his true feelings, and lives in denial. 

Smart but self-destructive.

(And I went ahead and made him evil and angsty lol)

 

Jeno

TFbBHatgKlV6QgmBqPbZtHoZ34Y2qMt-VenParcvyvBjD6pU06LeT85i3jTf_4JqINohr4k_oyfFpskSAPIbsw567g84X_Kqr34viEFvk5yO8iVPJKG1sUWtxTxTi-OrY_xyVhsc=s0

(Favorite NCT Dream boi)

Full name: Lee Jeno. (Kim in this story bc Doyoung) 

uality: Attracted to boys. 

Family situation: Parents are married, but often away. Doyoung is his older brother. 

Best Friend: Jaemin, Renjun, Mark, Haechan. 

Dating: Jaemin 

Other friends: Taeyong, Chen Le, Jisung, Yukhei, Ten, Johnny

Other info/Secrets: Dropped out of the music club bc of Jaehyun. 

Gets invited to parties bc of his friendship with Mark and other popular students at school. 

He knows of his parents' emotional abuse of Doyoung, but pretends he doesn’t. 

He plays dumb a lot. 

He and Jaemin are couple goals at their school. 

 

Jaemin 

N3a7mhLyhS2BpvR04lbxsLy-rZbhivzipyKeZamPfMwc1Yk2dOWP_1rx5pbKWmCTWr64iBB6jsol9LSo2SdRV8dAVZrJ4dVpsLDmpFWF2f1jJgVpQOsMfg1CmH29g0cMNhPGVD22=s0

Full name: Na Jaemin 

uality: No one really knows. He flirts with everyone, but only has eyes for Jeno tho. 

Family Situation: His parents are happily married. 

Best Friend: Jeno, Renjun, Mark

Dating: Jeno

Other friends: Haechan, Chen Le, Jisung, Yukhei, Jungwoo, Ten, and so many others. 

Other info/Secrets: Quit the music club with Jeno, but wants to join again next year. 

Doesn’t know about the emotional abuse despite being friends with Jeno for years. 

 

Haechan

VTEtiBUxKcsqcD7Obb_nObnFBhn8fmfESoE_WVQBcEWD_3KZdWsAwpiXhLfZ_cNDYelVC9JdWxYG-xALXnqKGpgfDqcW3GY6ZaYV0fmaDVpY2hbtznyHkLtWWsr3JE03FilR1bXy=s0

(This is my favorite picture of him, look at that glow)

Full name: Lee Donghyuck 

uality: Gay 

Family situation: Lives with his parents. Only child.

Best Friend: Mark, Renjun, Jeno. 

Dating: Mark 

Other friends: Jeno, Jaemin, Chen Le, Jisung, Yuta, Ten, Taeyong

Other info/Secrets: Always has the tea.

Knows what happened with Jaeyong but didn’t tell Jeno to protect him. Is also aware he’s been digging into it. 

He is in the music club. 

Only goes to parties for his friends and for tea. 

Most likely the one who posted the video of Somi and Tao fighting. 

 

Mark 

l1zsDZQ4FLWx2D6UCcQCF9mEhkLEKOD4edAeOQQ0Nnc4nrQvGQYDFMi3ys-B_GnjHZuKdmeGUoItgs6gBrj28rWTaeOL6AGfcvfCahmT_znIXxL17CbuzSoR5zDPRRqh2DRJcRVh=s0

Full name: Lee Mark

uality: Unknown

Family Situation: Living with parents.

Best Friend: Haechan, Johnny, Yukhei, Taeyong

Dating: Haechan 

Other friends: Jaemin, Jeno, Yuta, Renjun, Chen Le, Jisung, Ten. The soccer team

Other info/Secrets: Is on the soccer team. 

A bit homophobic, but that’s because he’s in denial.

Soft boi. Is stoned without being stoned. 

Doesn’t follow the gossip and is somewhat unaware of Tao and Kris’ deal. 

 

Lucas 

FgjlafIrVCZOal4qTMxyj9LKLlaQWX9DcBK5BEYzmW2Ou6VcAtTMzyzAWrVt5zs4N6d7RBcHpsgPAjRv55gQVkS-WRcNndqgZxwFTUbirrJ3VmwJ8MqNnYsISuMNBvCahSm7Ggzw=s0

Full name: Wong Yukhei

uality: Unknown.

Family Situation: Lives with parents. 

Best Friend: Jungwoo, Hendery.

Dating: Maybe Jungwoo??? 

Other friends: Jaehyun, Taeyong, Johnny, Tao, Mark, Yuta, Sicheng, Hendery, Xiaojun, Baekhyun. Many others.

Other info/Secrets: Is on the soccer team. 

Way too outgoing, and knows everyone. 

Part of the Chinese friend group (Yukhei, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun). 

Very loud, but also really caring. 

Likes to throw parties. 

Doesn’t seem like he has together, but it always works out for him somehow. 

 

Jungwoo

qVhrqibPNL5bCUuU7GRFCxNF1-Ab3ybbb_1dLRTrMvJcI-vRbCwRZieakcThg2u0H7w3cpxOKuZScjQJssZKXFExYJgRfjD9Y6Jsa0pH0OH71efnjsled0JRgkcgPkeNiC81W3kr=s0

Full name: Kim Jungwoo

uality: Fruity

Family Situation: Lives with parents. Siblings: Unknown. 

Best Friend: Yukhei, Jaehyun. 

Dating: Maybe Yukhei??? 

Other friends: Tao, Taeyong, Johnny, Jaemin, Haechan, Baekhyun. 

Other info/Secrets: Is really smart. 

Is part of the music club. 

Doesn’t know what happened with Jaehyun despite being best friends. 

Knows he’ll open up when he wants to. 

He knows why Jaemin and Jeno left the club but doesn’t mention it. 

Practically lives at Yukhei’s house. 

Likes drama, sometimes. 


Victoria 

mcmZ6TMi93wlsaetN280ULcLBMtr6LguxeeTnTWXFpjc42p_eRy7wHQP5Gr8TbqASCDIJv1_PHhElLIOrAWoeHFNKHfuEGmvwK1YBLZVIGfWxc7PyjZ_xst7RAXYEOee7dsnkfLj=s0

Full name: Song Qian, but goes by Huang Victoria

uality: Straight

Family Situation: Lives in Busan, away from her family.

Best Friend: Amber Liu, Onew.

Dating: Single

Other friends: Unknown

Other info/Secrets: Runs a clothing brand from Busan. 

Her relation to Tao is secret from the public. 

Is a good sister, and wishes she could be there for Tao. 

Makes Onew look after Tao for her. 

Was close with Onew in college, and came to know his friends through him. 

 

Onew 

Ef9dFHuNPjxZqDFu_0Ayni2_7kG3htFyqTYCGaXCL5BWBix1UR5jGwz63xM673e5QhvhrHTHuirkeYsxTBYNsjmH83xwF-5tZvyaYHzbaxiW7xoPZ0eKFJGxz1A5JucNVcyzQmW6=s0

Full name: Lee Jinki.

uality: Straight

Family Situation: Lives with his close friends. 

Best Friend: Key, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun

Dating: Single. 

Other friends: Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Victoria. 

Other info/Secrets: Runs a gym.

Used to go to school with Victoria. 

Is a family friend, and sees Tao as a younger brother. 

Works at his friends’ club as a waiter and bartender. 

Goes by Onew at the club.

 

Key 

5C3VuNtNrYJh468PXjPmwBFic5pMMYC1HQftQQrV694IyY1EDCIj6ze03dLJ8ZwNHNrd5cWlVOzj0PRBRnVb9fKL2rtc8UH4JELZfezasAvkdwAOTvOJwu2pfiYx-NYRwk_Ozykk=s0

Full name: Kim Kibum

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives with his friends. 

Best Friend: Onew, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun

Dating: Unknown

Other friends: Sehun, Tao, Luhan, Minhyuk, Hyungwon.

Other info/Secrets: His past is unknown. 

Goes by Key at the club. 

Helps run the club as a bouncer, and head security. 

Let's minors into the club even though he shouldn’t. 

Wants to help LGBTQ+ teens feel safe, and have a safe space for them. 

 

Taemin 

uVK7VvonJWa_3HPreTq_WsVBYgBb68Z6A-YOJTErZx2sTiw-_7Go0vlIcVFZeDXGywwcC3vJ7MLYlOrHLTCl0levrl-JSHTDggPYfZhq-SjpditG4DI2mNi2zhf3GeDUtQtyOqgE=s0

Full name: Lee Taemin

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives with his friends

Best Friend: Onew, Key, Minho, Jonghyun

Dating: Unknown

Other friends: Sehun, Luhan, Tao, Minhyuk, Hyungwon, lots of powerful/well-known people.

Other info/Secrets: Owns part of the club, and is a great dancer/singer. 

Is famous on social media. 

Is rich but lowkey about it. 

Teaches dance during the day. 

Performs at the club, and is sometimes on tours. 

 

Hyungwon 

-bBvutI9Kov3dyOXlNTn1MDXHH9DpIJM1QojwXmQKr_mVX5HbjbLQcS1ny0x_Tswyq8O0OCyYGk2wDKJg29WvqrJRAfo-UgAA4HgEbIHPiCzsdULmBia7ZEVPUbroK9VY0FZE=s0

Full name: Chae Hyungwon

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Parents are rich.

Best Friend: Minhyuk, Sehun, Wonho

Dating: Unknown

Other friends: Tao, Luhan, Key, Onew. 

Other info/Secrets: Is rich, but no one really knows anything about him.

Doesn’t really mind partying, but doesn’t want to babysit Minhyuk all the time. 

Has never, and will never ever, spend the night with Minhyuk, no matter how many times Minhyuk proposes it. 

Caught feelings for someone else. 

He goes to college and is an underground DJ. 

 

Minhyuk 

Qlaxyww27n4CHhWZyKe2fWCA3_bduW-__EpQKDl-xJXxEpTPKYB9SFwOpHy40-Sekr6ss3Tz_9uDyNjAyYhMs5Zs-PDLV-DJHI10Olr0qcc_1dfYQHBGLFckkHJFaNH-SxsFnJW2=s0

Full name: Lee Minhyuk

uality: Fruity af. 

Family Situation: Lives with some friends.

Best Friend: Hyungwon, Sehun, (and the rest of Monsta x)

Dating: Single

Other friends: Tao, Luhan, Key, Onew, Taemin

Other info/Secrets: Loves the club, and hanging out with Hyungwon, Sehun and Key. 

Never knows his limits. 

Has slept with Sehun before. 

Knows about Sehun’s feelings towards Luhan, and knows how deeply he loves Tao. 

Seems like a dumb blonde, but isn’t. 

 

Minseok

Ojz6ExHf1McbKpTIiTzk4FwH4PJe1smi7vD9OsPBx4QXJmgA04ttK0TuyHrCDMWCdQGepQW3Le_vSNWb74vEiM_QLdjVkDv1HXbjFAC6zWSyZkGnLxBsWKthqKN9fdMKB05SFDDX=s0

Full name: Kim Minseok

uality: Not straight

Family Situation: Lives alone. 

Best Friend: Kim Jongdae, Luhan 

Dating: Luhan

Other friends: Lots of other extras. 

Other info/Secrets: Was introduced to the club through Luhan. 

Really, really hates Sehun. 

Thinks Luhan is protecting him too much. 

Is possessive. 

Doesn’t come to the club if Luhan isn’t there.

 

Minor characters: 

 

WxYTw4OuZfWxpUJU665Em5ryj0JwvjPIxL_wu4K57BaR9KLJ8OpJdEMsDww2tHE8bdI1n17UXNJZhuEM7pURw2xH3klqLAGRJxn0WnbUWK627Z3kaUnsE_y324jl-lumfu-B1KKa=s0

Lee Minho

Friends: Onew, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun. 

Owns the club.

 

be2I36HEck1bhC-G7h6kO9TcN9vXBmklqozZ9lYl58xo86CRC1gnq2qKnIiylkzIxb9R_TdaAT5bznsO0pi5-PiOjexmTsoNA3aoiOzdxhT7tTVnc8HTyq7bQj2VCkOuVjo8S7Al=s0

Park Jisung 

Friends: Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Chen le, Mark, Haechan.

Is on the dance team 

 

_3m1CgVECbuo9RXNHJysFVNB9zWVA6GCaIb-ltqtkbKvtd6sZSMLZNc96ST8dsr8pRXWjtAdL3qxkWWIe9sB4fgNjVLABPKNUVyE-dec0S3J8ZhP5gBidIntpm6dswh7LrY51VCx=s0

Chen Le 

Friends: Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Jisung, Mark, Haechan.

 

rbLAYjWjx5EZglWvgJ420dT6_hnjOU6gZYKUhtljYB6-ehyxrbQc77BiqkI_Poi5nGPfaOpIJdKa_b8LXKtd-sBHcgpq-PLfrXjK0yn74rNJOc3_tkOOxUh2p6cyEXewmqWdrI4U=s0

Huang Renjun

Friends: Jeno, Jaemin, Chen Le, Jisung, Mark, Haechan.

Is in the music club with Haechan. 

 

fgCxfQZvbXWpirm5PRLxkucw_yRc71xTfGa6eThx2wVk81gpV1G4Rj8XtOXIp2kjWh0Ca3_BwBpDDy0HeVlQ2ixTZPeKvl-KgsAAeieCtCZ_YiaR0qqy5MdFHzQMLhSzNJ3443S0=s0

(My all-time favorite Wayv/NCT boi. Those eyebrows istg)

Xiaojun 

Music club member 

Chinese Friend group: (Yukhei, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun)

Is familiar with Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Renjun. 

 

YwXbQ_hdzrdLn0M65QWj5XD1P907pjyn5_R70D4qaDXY9R6nzIy1j7WTNM4sPUgnVcWmiYCB-vDkMHNjtcKYF6yV0xp7mNoIaImQkoYHtEl8wrwkYQeTkdzScRvRQaqa5F2dbxAs=s0

Hendery 

Music club member

Chinese friend group: (Yukhei, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun)

Close with Yukhei and Xiaojun. 

 

NyZLj40MfO8-n7xVMgA1YQ5ywRVP_XJVv9QxsRHpTp8Fh6dz-M35cCE97ijgA-3OfV6olAauoMI7gMyAIsfZscGsPiZ2gpQOQZpPOudF3TXrm6K2Muw6qvaEjpLHPqD_KLWfX9Zu=s0

Kun 

Music club member 

Chinese friend group: (Yukhei, Sicheng, Xiaojun, Hendery, Kun)

Is familiar with Doyoung bc nerds. 

 

7PJ6m8fXI5P07gU1qPWPBw0FktVbV7fKMwgij5rPOCWACzfxdU6ak1pl77l664WnGOifGhqrEv5q_yOFG9SQn0gE79TxzOWu3fP0YOzwK7v3OjCuYpEwk0Ou0zg8-CqzgxIxKqfp=s0

Irene

Friends: Seulgi, Wendy, Doyeon. 

Is okay with Johnny. 

Is a music club member. 

 

gpIiuGq59VUumEZ20TXpOrXM9MdX_Ju9h4oF8H4s_jTwhjcbBczCvAhA8bga-0ACuP4iQoL6NcsDLEwYmNioFimerSTjIEpPPJbAwzD-pJOUVbtgV_lbA4Xc8QKR6wPKsTh53HdS=s0

Seulgi 

Friends: Irene, Wendy, Doyeon

Dance team member and cheerleader. 

 

-DLdAGGVj-atGPEVQP-Db68m7rVcbq6EJ_WE47D4Z-zn_CnzkHUxkfVUkWMlZvTYcNPFxG5os1PLmk1j9JOYx193vxXXhhdXsyRJrbmtHCPogc1hztYy-sszTsbOjFHRHBAw9-BR=s0

Taeil

Was on the soccer team for a moment, but quit. 

Music club member. 

 

Sz-j6ORP273OIA5gN5rYer4flOZGTohFtdqkunKu44ofEgHMDyq9O-Fws6-QzCFCFNC03fGNdAW_0eYjnkJ2-NvoLkUghEQpW_TgftKlESeDX3_lYWYv7pMfpyEap8jVCkYm7efp=s0

Do Kyungsoo 

Music club member

Dating Jongin. 

Isn’t that close to Jaehyun, or the other music members. Close to Kun. 

Is in the student council. 

 

7937ObGECxZu4oJZuDPB9CmRax6JLLCbSpfdaQWjyJVFpZze258pqAM18MBKEDbYp_RhLtsA-qnASR1fl_H0FsVLoI4xxU9m2O6anbObcYxp6OZu-phvhatnynQq4sqYjOlPxYGp=s0

Jeon Somi

Used to date Kris 

Used to be friends with Doyeon. 

 

_s2iexOsY0JEsfG3iNJvzq_Gy_3HyOgk6CNK7D6lZfLMiK-zlFtA_2ViXDzsRVGSzUrlFt2qQQSaKmtV_6Rw7f2UIlmaVk1PGX35-MM4VblWrEhxDgmZYH5LG2UPtwgo6PZw2af-=s0

Joy 

Friends: Wendy

Music club member. Doesn’t know about Tao and Wendy. 

 

vFRpLCY7Gn1uEX3sA_ZZRZjQM-KoO09z77fPdIDbMjWQwxs00GVkeottS8vU8cfxaIY6_6x3AFSdnnpPtE34cWumm263-fVzKUt2WgSKJ0cDx4rNY7upCxnqBIs3JxGF-9t2yViN=s0

Wonho

Friends: Hyungwon, Minhyuk.