Kai????

Childhood friends

Yes hello good morning, good evening and MERRY CHRISTMAS. It's been some time, hasn't it? Well this will be the last update this year ;)))) LOL. Anyway enjoy and have an amazing winter break and merry Christmas and happy new year. Let's see what's happening in the life of our boys.


Hey” Baekhyun spoke as he stepped towards Yuta and Tao who were sitting at Yuta’s desk “Hey” they answered, “Have you heard Luhan’s new single?” He asked the two, who quickly shook their heads “You should hear it. It’s pretty ing good” he spoke, slamming his hands onto the desk repeatedly, showing his excitement, which just annoyed the two “Calm down beagle” Yuta said and rolled his eyes “It’s just a song”

Well, it’s not just a song” Baekhyun said offended “What do you mean it’s not just a song?” Yuta asked, “Weeeeell, for starters lgbt theme!” Baekhyun said throwing fists up in the air “Legit?” Tao asked in a low voice, because even though lgbt had become bigger in Korea now, it was still looked down upon, alot.

Yeah, and it’s rumored that his boyfriend is in the music video as well” Baekhyun whispered to them “What?!” Yuta spat out “Are you serious??!” Baekhyun nodded “Yep, I’m serious, so you better ing watch the music video”

Yeah of course”

 

Ayo Kai!” Baekhyun yelled as he saw the said boy enter the cafeteria. He had a bright smile, and a glint in his eye that Baekhyun hadn’t seen before. Kai turned his head to him, gave him a shy smile? And a small wave? and left!? What’s that about? Baekhyun wondered as he saw the boy walk somewhere else, and not towards their table “Wasn’t that Kai just now?” Mark asked as he saw the figure disappear to another table “Yeah” the two watched as he sat down beside a small guy with doe eyes “Why isn’t he sitting with us?” Mark asked again “I don’t know"

Maybe it’s because he moved club?”

I doubt it” Baekhyun half spat at Mark “Look, we are all here! Why won’t he sit with us?” Baekhyun questioned, and rubbed his chin

What are we talking about?” A voice sounded in Baekhyun’s ear, and he turned to see Tao sit down beside him, Kris trailing beside him “Kai’s not sitting with us” Mark spoke “What?” Tao let out “No wonder I haven’t seen him for a while” The four was quiet as they actually realized that Kai hadn’t sat with them since he started at the dance club “Does he hate us or something?” Mark questioned “No, no, he waved…. when he passed…. the… table” Baekhyun slowly let out as he realized that maybe Kai did hate them! “No that’s crazy!” Kris said “Where is he sitting? Maybe he’s with his clubmates” He said, as the only smart one “He’s over there, but I don’t know if that’s the dance club” Baekhyun let out. He knew some of the dance students, and he didn’t see Yixing or Seulgi who were some of the popular dancers.

Instead, he saw Suho a senior like them and Wendy a junior, who were both in the music club “Oh!” Tao let out and pointed slightly at the boy with the big doe eyes sitting beside Kai, who seemed very happy “I’ve seen that boy before!” The 3 others looked at the said boy “When?”

A few days ago I made a quick stop by the dance department to see Kai and that boy was there too”

Do you think he was there for him?” Baekhyun asked, which Tao shrugged at “I don’t know”

But Kai ditched us for him?”

I guess so” Tao let out “That’s weird Baekhyun let out, but the look he gave Tao, told something else.

 

Do you really think he has a crush on the small boy with the giant eyes?” Tao asked him as they were in his room together with Yuta and Winwin, Tao didn’t question it. He would have invited Johnny over, but the latter said he was busy.

Yeah! It’s obvious!” Baekhyun said from his place on Tao’s bed “It’s stupid!”

Says you” he spat back “...” Tao went back to his homework and ignored Baekhyun’s comment “I agree with baekhyun” Yuta let out “Why else would Kai just suddenly change club and like- ignore our table?”

Maybe because of the stereotypes surrounding soccer players” Winwin let out. Tao had always thought his nickname was weird, and would much rather call him Sicheng, but he never did.

Baeekhyun looked around for a moment “Maybe he’s avoiding us BECAUSE he wants to make a good impression on the boy with the big ey- okay we gotta find another name for him”

He’s called Kyungsoo” Winwi- Sicheng spoke. The three turned to look at him, and he looked back at them “What? He is a junior and was in the council last year”

You were in the council?” Yuta questioned, and Sicheng gave the boy a disappointed look “Yes! I was!” The chinese turned back to his textbook and started taking notes, while Yuta gave Tao a helpless look, which made the latter shrug “Anyway” Baekhyun let out “If Winwin is right, it’s probably because Kyungsoo has something against soccer players and Kai wants to impress him”

You’re an idiot” Tao let out “Why would he go so far to impress him?”

You tell me” baekhyun threw back at him

If you don’t stop I’m gonna throw you out of my house”

But you won’t” Baekhyun smirked at him, and Tao rolled his eyes “I swear to god!” he let out

 

Wait let me just understand you correctly” Johnny said and Tao nodded with those innocent eyes.

The two of them were sitting at a staircase at a lonely park after school as Tao told him the news “So you are telling me that you’re supposed to go to some fancy gala party and meet Oh Sehun?” Tao nodded slowly “Yeah, apparently our fathers were close”

What the Tao” Johnny laughed at him “What’s going on in your life? Like your love life , but you’re meeting famous people- maybe you can meet Luhan?” He said

Luhan?”

Yeah, there’s still that rumor that the two of them are close” Johnny said “Oh” was all Tao let out “That could be pretty cool” He said, and had a hopeful glint in his eyes, which Johnny was happy for.

You still considering the offer I gave you?” Johnny asked him a few moments after the silence that had placed itself between them.

The question immediately changed the look in Tao’s eyes, whose brows furrowed and lips turned into a frown “It sounds.. It sounds intriguing, but I’m scared you know” Johnny nodded “Yeah I get that” he placed his arm over Tao’s shoulders “Just think about it” Tao nodded and they sat in silence and watched the sunset “On that note, I actually have another idea”