A/N Kris

Childhood friends

Hey Guys, I'm just quickly jumping in here with something. 

I don't know if you've heard, but recently Kris Wu has been canceled for basically a lot of disgusting acts towards young girls; SA, predatory behavior, and more. Here's a link to a TikTok explaining more about it.

The reason I'm telling you about it is that Kris is a character in this story. 

I haven't been a fan of EXO or Kris or Tao in quite a few years, and I don't see the characters in this story as them. They are nothing like them, they only share names and appearances, but besides that, they are different people, so I don't think I'll be changing the plot because of it, but rather disclaim that it's not written bc I'm a fan of him or support him, but rather because of the story itself and its characters. 

With that said, if you wish, because of what has happened, that Kris' character has to go, I'll remove him, write him off as though he was fired from a tv show. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, so if reading the story with a character that looks like him, makes you uncomfortable, I'll remove him. You're my readers, and I will always respect your wishes since you're the ones reading this story, you're the reason the story is being written, so if there's ever anything that you feel uncomfortable with, whether it's triggers or anything, please let me know, and I'll change it. 

With that said, I'll keep working on the story, and if you at some point, based on the real-life events, want Kris gone, or anything, please let me know. 

Please take care of yourselves and stay happy, and wonderful, and always watch out for one another. I love you so much, and I'll update the story again soon.