Conversations

Childhood friends

Yooooo if any of you want some Kaisoo I just uploaded the first chapter of it here


Baekhyun can I talk to you?” Tao had asked to which he nodded and they left to talk outside of the restaurant.

 

So how long have you, you know been together?” Tao asked as they were sat outside. At first, Baekhyun had been shocked, and half sacred when Tao had told him he knew. Though he fell at ease when they talked it through “Around, around 6 months I think” He answered “Ah…” Tao let out silently “How did you… how did you find out?” He asked, his head hanging, but he could feel Baek silently smiling at him “You’re very curious panda” he let out and ruffled Tao’s hair “Yeah, well you were the one asking me if I was gay some time ago” He whispered, but a laugh escaped his lips “You scared the crap out of me Baek!” the latter laughed “Well I wasn’t wrong was I?” Tao shook his head with a small smile “No”

No, you weren’t” He leaned his head against the wall and looked at the sky “Well, how did I find out” Baekhyun started out. It was of course on how he found out about Chanyeol’s feelings for him “Well I guess he became so awkward around me often” He said with a laugh, and Tao noticed the sparkle in his eyes. How nice it must be, he thought as he studied him “I started to notice that he was always on my side no matter what and he had that sparkle in his eyes, and well he did reject that girl he thought was hot” Tao fell in love with how Baekhyun talked about the two. No wonder he’s broken about Chanyeol leaving “I thought it was weird, and one day I decided to be bold and asked him about everything. I risked my whole friendship with him #WorthIt” There was a smile placed on his face filled with love, and Tao envied it. It sounded so beautiful to him.

 

How many know about you Tao?” He turned his head to Baekhyun who gave him a small smile “Just… Johnny, and you….. and Somi, and Yuta I think” He said lowering his head, ignoring how Baekhyun furrowed his brows “Somi? Kris’ ex?” He asked, with a serious voice.

Tao let out a sigh and silently said “Yep, her” Baekhyun scooted closer to Tao and placed his arm around his shoulders, in a form of comfort “How? And Kris doesn’t know?” Tao shook his head in confusion “I don’t know, I don’t think he knows, maybe she told him. It’s just” He raised his head and looked onto the street “He hasn’t confronted me, so maybe he doesn’t” He said, and Baekhyun could feel the sadness, but relief that lingered around him.


 

Hey Johnny” Kris said a turned his whole body towards him, stepping close to him. Johnny had almost forgotten how broad he was compared to him, he was also almost a head taller him, sharp brows, no wonder Tao fell for him.

Johnny straightened his body and pretended he wasn’t intimidated by him “What are doing Kris?” He asked brows furrowed “That’s not your conversation!” Kris just stared at him “Neither is it yours” he spoke, no emotion anymore “I’m not here for their conversation! That’s their business!” He said before letting out a deep breath “What kind of friend are you to be like this?” He said, eyes wandering Kris’ face, trying to find some kind of answer “I’m the one closest to him” Kris answered taking a step closer to him “I doubt that” Johnny blurted out “Why is that? Are you sure it’s not just because you’re jealous?” Kris let out in a low voice, which frightened Johnny a bit.


They were standing close, so close Johnny felt he had to back away, but he didn’t “Why would I be that? I can at least talk to him openly” he threw back, with a smug plastered on his face. Kris stepped back, and Johnny noticed to frustration in Kris’ movement; the way he ran his hand through his hair and let out a shaky breath “At least Tao doesn’t hide from me” Johnny let out, which he knew he shouldn’t have done, but he couldn’t stand that Kris was able to make Tao scared, sad, and… and- whatever, Johnny didn’t want to think about that as the pit in his stomach controlled him.

He finally noticed how deadly the look in Kris’ eyes was, but he didn’t care. Let him blow up! he thought.

But Kris didn’t say anything to that and went back to the group, much to his disappointment. He glanced back at the door, with a worrying look, before walking back to the group as well.

 

Yo Kai, what suddenly made you change club though?” Mark asked right as Johnny got back. Kai lowered his head a bit, a smile breaking onto his face “Oh well, nothing big, I just finally accepted that I really enjoy dancing, more than soccer” At that the group made sounds as were they hurt deeply “Aish Kai!!” Chanyeol said as he placed his hand over his heart “YAHH!! You have no say in this Chan!!” Taeyong threw at him, and so the chaos began, but Kris sat quietly and talked with Ten, one of the few sane members of the team, and Johnny was gladly talking to the rest, mostly Yuta and Winwin, cause Holy crap were they cute!

 

He looked up when he saw Baekhyun and Tao reappearing “Hey” he said and gave them a small wave “Hey” Tao said back before sitting beside Johnny again, between him and Kai “So” Tao whispered to Johnny “I was right” he said and Johnny gave a small nod “Of course. How couldn’t I notice them? Look at them” He said and nodded towards them.


Tao turned his head and saw how they instantly started talking, they sat close, and if Tao was right, he was sure Chanyeol had his hand on Baekhyun’s thigh “Told you” Tao said “So should we do something about Yuwin or?” he asked with a slight grin, causing Johnny to laugh “Are we matchmakers now?” Tao shrugged, and the two turned to look at the “couple” who was silently staring with loving eyes at one another while they talked “They make me envious” Johnny spoke with crossed arms “Yeah, same” Tao answered “Gotta fall out of love soon” He quietly said, which he hoped Johnny wouldn’t catch, but he did.


Somehow, he felt guilty, for feeling happiness as he said those 6 words. He felt so guilty for silently lying to him.