*Special episode 2*

Childhood friends

 

Hello and welcome back! I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday TT I was originally gonna post this yesterday but I fell sick and couldn't TTT. Let's move on though. 

 

We’re back again with our interviews so let’s start with our main character 


A: So welcome Tao, how are you doing? 

T: "Well I’m doing okay, actually kind of happy. I feel like things are finally working out"

A: Even with Kris? And the rest of the group? There’s a lot of drama isn’t there? 

T: "Well, I guess, yeah, but I guess some of it isn’t my business, but well, I guess Kris is, he’s my best friend"

A: Is he really just a friend? Didn’t like him? Love him? 

T: "I… I do, but I feel like, with Sehun and hanging out with him, and hanging with my other friends, I might be able to move on"

A: *Should I tell him? Should I say nothing?* Hm, well how about the fact that Kris hasn’t dated anyone in a long time? 

T: "I know… but that, that has nothing to do with that. He’s probably just tired of dating right now

A: I guess

T: "What are you implying?" 

A: I don’t know. What AM I implying?

T: "Can we just move on?" 

A: Of course. How’s your relationship with Johnny?

T: Well I feel like we’re getting closer and closer, and I’m really happy to have him as a friend. 

A: That's good, I know he cares about you as well 

T: "Well I do hope so, we're great friends, but I'm worried about him. He seems stressed about the incident from the party" 

A: Do you know what happened? 

T: "I know he kissed someone, and no one wants to tell him who" 

A: Why do you think they won't? 

T: "Because that person might be someone who likes him?" 

A: That's a good guess. But how do you feel about Sehun? 

T: "He's a friend. I know he likes someone, well he likes two persons, I don't know who. I'm really happy that I got to know him. We share the same burdens, so I'm really glad that I got a friend like him" 

A: He's just a friend? No feelings? 

T: "Actually no, but if he asked, I might give it a try, just to see if I'm getting over Kris" 

A: I see. If anyone else asked you out, would you give that a try as well? 

T: I don't know, it depends on who. I don't want to hurt someone close to me or ruin our friendship. Which is basically the reason I'm not telling Kris I love him"

A: Can you feel your love for Kris disappearing? 

T: "We haven't talked much lately, but I know, if he just once tells me how much I mean to him, I'll fall right back. To be honest, I can't shake off the feeling that he knows. He's slowly distancing himself from me like I am towards him" 

A: He's scared, and he's worried. He doesn't know how to talk to you or where you stand 

T: "I guess that's my fault. I'm keeping my distance, trying to bury my feelings. Spoiler alert: Doesn't help" 

A: That's saddening to know. 

T: "Well it's getting better so it's okay" 

A: That's so sad Alexa play despacito 

T: "I-"

A: Tao, what exactly do you love about Kris? 

T: "I- why are you asking me this? I'm trying to move on" 

A: But do you want to? 

T: "I do, but then again, I love him. I feel like he's the one, even though it hurts. I really like him. He might be stupid and private and might have some anger issues, but when he smiles, the world just becomes a better place, and when he laughs, all of my worries disappear. When he looks at me, the way he does, I can't help but fall into his eyes. They're so pretty and full of light. They're just shining! But then I remember where I stand, and who I am to him, and I feel guilty, and my heart hurts because I love him, but his smiles are nothing but platonic, and I just fell in love with him"

A: T_________T

T: "Are you okay?" 

AT___________T

T: "I'm just gonna leave" 

 

Shall we move onto the person on the other side of this story? 

A: Kris welcome, how are you doing? I've just spoken to Tao 

K: "Oh, how did it go? Is he doing okay?" 

A: Yes, but he is worried about Johnny

K: "Of course he is" 

A: Well, he's worried about you as well

K: "How... How so?" 

A: *Muttering* So in denial! 

K: "What?" 

A: Ah hah nothing, nothing. He feels guilty for the distance that has come between you two

K: "I understand that, but I don't want him to feel guilty, because I'm the one who's distancing myself as well"

A: That reminds me, have you noticed that you haven't been dating for a while? Is there a reason for that? 

K: "I- why would there be a reason for that *Scoffs* I just haven't liked anyone for a while, been too busy worrying about Tao..." 

A: Is that so o.O 

K: "Is there something wrong with that?" 

A: No, not at all. Moving on, you're quite secretive aren't you?

K: "I guess I am, why?" 

A: We don't a lot of your background, we don't touch your feelings that much, but you're also a person who wants to know everything

K: "My background is a secret just like Tao's sister is a secret. I like to know things because I want to know what others are keeping from me. Why isn't Tao talking to me, what is he hiding, who is he seeing? How are we supposed to be friends if he can't be honest with me? 

A: Then why don't you confront him? You've tried that before

K: Well it didn't work did it? He ran off! 

A: That's right. Then lock him in a room? I don't know, do something? Make him chase you? 

K: "How? He'll never chase me"

A: That's... I can't deny that

A: But, in the case of Johnny, you're not fighting anymore? 

K: "Well, I think it's because of the distance between Tao and I, also the incident of the party. I thought they might be dating, but they weren't. I guess we put it away and started to focus on something else. I know Johnny has been thinking about someone lately

A: Do you know who it is? The person he kissed? 

K: I do. I would have told him who it was, was it not because of what happened and the fact the person is a good friend of mine" 

A: So there's still a grudge towards Johnny? 

K: "Well he's keeping things from me" 

A: Everyone seems to have secrets these days.

K: "But I'm slowly figuring them out" 

A: Good for you. Just be careful. The truths might hurt

K: "They already have. Well I've gotta go" 

A: o.o

Well then let's take a look at Johnny and how he's doing 

A: How are you, Johnny? 

J: "Great"

A: Have you figured out who you kissed? 

J: "No, and I don't think I want to know anymore" 

A: Why? 

J: "I'm starting to be confused about my own feelings and I don't know what to do. I think Taeyong was right" 

A: Do you think you have feelings for this person? 

J: "I don't know. I kissed them, and I-I..."

A: And??

J: "Nothing, I don't wanna talk about it" 

A: Does it hurt? 

J: "I feel guilty"

A: Kris knows who it is 

J: *Scoffs* "Of course he does!" 

A: You're not surprised? 

J: "I am, but then again, everyone from the team knows who it is" 

A: That's true, getting back on track, how do you feel towards Tao? 

J: "I love him. I love him a lot, but he loves Kris, and he's with Sehun, and he sees me as a friend, so it's hopeless" 

A: What if I told you Tao only sees Sehun as a friend? And that you should shoot your shot? 

J: "Wh-what do you mean?" 

A: He doesn't have feelings for Sehun, but he might give it a try if Sehun asks him out

J: "Why, why are you telling me this?! Sehun is probably just waiting for the right moment. I'll be too late!" 

A: That's why you should hurry up and ask him out since you like him. Unless you feel something towards the mystery person?  

J: "I don't feel anything towards that person. I don't even know who it is!" 

A: Maybe you should text someone? 

J: "Text??? Text who???? 

A: I've said enough

J: "?????"

A: :_:

J: "I'm gonna leave" 

A: Awkward 

Well, I guess we'll talk to our last main character and maybe talk to some other characters next time if you want, so let's move onto Sehun 

A: Good evening Sehun

S: "Hello" 

A: So, here we are. Are you ready to put it all on the table? 

S: "What do you wanna know?" 

A: What do you feel towards Tao? 

S: "Love. I love him. Maybe not as much as someone else, but I love Tao, almost as much as I love the other" 

A: Will we know who this other person is? 

S: "What's the point? They're taken" 

A: So you're just gonna give up? 

S: "No, but since I have Tao for the time being, I might as well put in on hold. They're happy anyway. I wouldn't wanna ruin it"

A: That's really mature of you Sehun

S: "I suppose so" 

A: How are you doing though? A lot of pressure? Trying to keep Tao close?

S: "It's not like I'm trying to keep him to myself, and we might as well hang out as much as we can. We're gonna be business partners in the future anyway. It's not like I'm jealous or something, pfft" 

A: Right, well then. What do you think of Kris? From what you've been told? 

S: "He sounds like an " 

A: What!?! 

S: "He's hurting Tao! Who the dares to hurt Tao?!! He's too ing precious!"

A: Well at least you're honest about your feelings.

S: "What do you mean?" 

A: Well, Kris is too private, so who knows what he feels. I can see why Johnny admits defeat

S: "Johnny?" 

A: You don't know about Johnny???? 

S: "No??????" 

A: O.O 

S: "?!??!?!???!? AUTHOR?!??!?!?!?"

A: I have nothing to say goodbye

S: "COME BACK!" 

S: COME BACK HERE U COWARD" 

 

Okay, that was it for today. I'll start writing on the story soon again and updating as normal, but I fear it might take some time as I have a lot of homework lately TT. We are nearing exams and even though there's corona and our exams are canceled we still have to finish the exam projects TT.