And sometimes you want something so selfishly and it is fine.

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joohyun-ah, please humor me…. I…..”

 

Joohyun sat on the bench beside the pond, fiddled with her fingers nervously, waited for Kyuhyun to tell her what he wanted to tell her. The said man, on the other hand, was pacing out in front of her as nervous as she was.

(Later, Sehun and Krystal were always having fun on teasing them of this particular scene as described very well by a peeping Imo.)

“Uh… Oppa?”

Kyuhyun blinked as to remember what he wanted to say but then words got in the way because of his sudden insecurity. He looked down at Joohyun, looking confused and scared at the same time, and then cursed himself for being so stupid and coward for some moment.

“Joohyunnie… You know I do love you so very much, right?”

Joohyun’s hands were clammy, she suddenly felt nausea. ‘Is this is the time when Oppa would tell me that he has enough of me?’

“What?!!! How could you ever think of that?”

Joohyun’s eyes widened when she saw the shocked eyes of her Oppa, realizing that she had been saying it out loud instead. “Anni! I meant you are making me confuse!” She closes her hands over her face, flustered and reddened.

Kyuhyun slapped his own head and decided to skip all the long speech that he had prepared before and kneeled before Joohyun.

“Baby, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to make you confused.” He swipes the bangs over Joohyun’s eyes, lifted her chin so he could see her eyes.

“Oppa…. Why are you kneeling in front of me?” Joohyun asked him softly.

He laughed a little, still nervous and all, but with more confident as he could see that she was trembling too.

“Give me your hand”

“Why”

“Baby, why are you always asking? Just trust me. Your hand?”

He felt relief when she finally gave her hands. He took her ring’s hand and slowly pulled the ring from her index finger where she put it before (“cause we’re not really engage” she said once when he asked) and moved it to her ring finger.

She looked at what he’d done in her hand and unconsciously gasped, put her other hand on once she realized what he tried to convey with the action.

Kyuhyun looked up on her and smiles nervously before changed the way he kneeled down, now only with one leg, and locked his eyes on hers before opening his mouth.

“Baby, I know you still have another year to complete the degree, but once you do, will you marry me?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter