when I decided that because I am thinking of You

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summer supposed to be lovely and brightly.

But there were days where the sun was shining too brightly.

That it burned everything that was in touch with it.

And that’s why Autumn was needed to stay.

To cool the day and avoid fires

Brushed and mended all broken and bleeding heart.

*****

“Have you ever heard about ‘genetic carrier’?”

It had been a week after the verdict. She still could not grip herself well. It felt like flying without wings. One that followed where ever the winds went and not sure when she could touch the ground once more.

She remembered that day; she shook her head with confused mind. What does it meant?  The nice doctor told her about her unique condition. No, she was not sick. On the contrary, she was very healthy. Except perhaps her allergies. But that’s was also the sign of her being a genetic-carrier.

Someone who was not sick or harm with it, but if she married and the genertic mutation that she bored clashed with another genetic mutation from her future husband, then there was possibility of their child would probably got the disease. Half a chance if only she that had been a carrier. ¾ or even a full chance if he had similar genetic mutation.

Means that she would probably had a child that had the same disease as her sister. Then another one who would suffered the same thing like she was, grown up mostly by their own.

And that her future husband would have to work as hard as her father.

She shook her head again and again. No, she could not do that to her Oppa. He had suffered enough for loving her. She remembered all the hurt times when she went to him and he offered his chest to become her punch bag. Then hugged her while talked to her in soothing words.

No, she could not do that.

He loved her too much. That was clear.

She loved him so very much to see him suffer. Right?

She put down the envelope that she received today, the one that told her that she got into the university in Seoul. The one that she was dying to get in. She even trailed the bus routes from his apartment to the university last w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter