SPECIAL FILLERS: a valentine for everyone

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 February 2007

Few months after their proclamations, even when winter replaced autumn, the echoed of loves were everywhere.

And here are some of the stories.

*****

 

Yuri woke up that morning with a strange feeling, like someone was watching her intently.  She shrugged and yawned.

And then she heard someone chuckled.  Oh, someone is really here.

She turned her head to where the sound was heard and saw a smiling Jongwoon.

“Oppa! W...what are you doing here? H...how can you come in?” she stuttered. A bit dizzy from waking up, but also felt shy of her current messy appearance.

But yeah, he saw her on her worst condition before. So...

“Your Umma loves me, “ he stared at her. His expression was unreadable.

She grinned slightly, “She does. Doesn’t she?”

He still stared at her thoughtfully, traced her palms with his fingers carefully.

“You never wear anything on your fingers. “

She shrugged, “Never need it. They have to be taken away when I am up for medication, though.”

 He shifted his eyes to lock with hers, “that’s true, but you don’t need to do that often anymore.”

“You’re right, Oppa.”

He barked a soft laugh as if he was nervous. She furrowed her brows.

Then he held her hand and brushed her fingers before clasped his around them.

“Well you know I love you and I can’t live without you. “ he paused and lifted their joined hands, “so how about start promising that you’ll be my side for the rest of our life?”  He slipped something on her pinky finger.

She gasped. He smiled shyly and showed what he put in her finger.

A ring. A simple but beautiful gold ring.

“Will you marry me, Seo Yu Ri?”

Tears welled in her eyes when she nodded and nodded. “Yes, Oppa, Of course.”

He let out a relief sound and kissed her softly.

*****

 

It was their tradition since two years ago, when they had become the best of friends. The little mischief musketeers. No matter how different their characters were.

And this was the third valentine days of their odd tradition. Well, it was odd from Minho’s perspective though, but it seemed to make his two best friends happy, so he let them had it every year.

He was hiding his head on his pillow when the curtain was opened and two familiar giggles were filling his small attic bedroom.

“Hyunnie, he is lateeeee again.” “Yoong, shall we?’

And before he was able to asses his mind, still dizzy from the sudden wake up call, two pairs of small hands were pulling and tickli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter