This is just a physical separation since the hearts stay connected

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their next Autumn approached with so much excitement. Because after a year separated by the sea, they would be reunited again.

But this was different with all of the others separations they had. Because of what they had admitted the year before.

This year it was only a physical separation since the hearts stayed the same and became even stronger in connections.

***** 

Always a straight A student, Kyuhyun was a top student in his freshman year. It was a relief that almost all majors were in English, since his Japanese was always the worst.

Changmin once said to him (before he met Joohyun, of course), that he should just go on a date with some Japanese’s transfer student in their school.

Changmin himself once was dating a friend of his cousin, Song Qian, because he wanted to learn Chinese. Their acquaintance went chaotic, as far as Kyuhyun knew, because Qian-Noona would always use that incident to shut Changmin’s big mouth.

But Kyuhyun must admit that sometimes his crazy best friend was right. It would be easier spending time with some people to learn a foreign language than learn it by yourself. Especially because it has its own characteristics that different with Hangul.

That’s why he befriended Choi Siwon, a sophomore who was also a Korean but had staying for three years in Tokyo with his parents and his little sister, Sooyoung.  But at the end, it was Sooyoung who spent times to teach him on Japanese. Because when she had traits in her that reminded him of Changmin, she was more patient than Siwon when handled his difficulties on learning languages.

And on times such that, he missed Joohyun the most. Because before he was able to master English, it was Joohyun, three years his juniors, who patiently taught him that.

*****

“Hyunnie-Baby,

Siwon-Hyung asked if we could host a party when he and Sooyoung come next year to Jeju. I told him okay, but he has to promise one thing, NOT TO FALL FOR MY BABY.

He looked at me with exasperation in his face. But Sooyoung laughed and told him that she could understand my point because Siwon loves to fall in love with cute girls.

You would love Sooyoung. She is like a replica of Changmin. In a form of a girl. There. You see the chaos, right?

Anyway, I eat well. Too well perhaps, because my cheeks become chubbier. See, you influenced me in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter