A mission is a mission, even if that went wrong

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month of October 2011 almost ended

And Autumn was in its best.

Blow a cold but soft wind around.

Since love, no matter hard it was,

brought home a lost girl to her Oppa.

*****

 

It has been a week since Kyuhyun woke up from the coma.  Changmin, Yoona and Minho were all back to Seoul while Siwon and Sooyoung went home to Tokyo. Everyone was leaving with light heart since the person who he needed the most was staying behind with him.

Smiling he traced the frame that his Umma brought this morning. It was of him and Joohyun on Yuri and Jongwoon’s wedding day. The same frame that had been standing in a bed post at his room at home. The same frame that reminded him about the love that would not get dimmed, even when all the lights faded.

“I can go home if you want to keep looking at that, Oppa.”

He lifted his eyes to meet Joohyun’s bright and big beautiful ones.  His smile widened. He patted the space beside him at the bed and she obeyed.

Placed herself in that small space, she scooted closer to see what frame that made him in trance.

“Oh!”

Her eyes were started to blur again, so she put her head on the crook of his neck and brushed her eyes with her hands.

Kyuhyun chuckled.

“What?”

She suddenly felt annoyed and shifted her gaze to him.

“You become more and more like my Umma.”

“Oh!”

She blushed, understand what he was trying to convey.

He laughed and pulled her closer to him. She gladly accepted the gesture and sneaked her hand under his waist, hugged him back fiercely.  He sighed contently and kissed her hair.

“Baby…”

“Hmm?”

“How are you?”

“I am good, Oppa.”

He sighed again and then pushed himself a little bit up and put the frame on the bed post. Joohyun looked at him in confusion but adjusted her body as well so they were sat side by side now.

“Oppa?”

Kyuhyun lifted her head up and kissed her lips chastely before taking a deep breath. She looked at him in awe, half dreamily after the kiss.

“You have not told me how it was.”

“What did you imply?”

 He put his hands on both of her cheeks and stared directly to her eyes.

“How is it, Hyunnie? How is your mission?”

“Oh, that.”

Apprehension downed on her. Of course. This was Hyun-Oppa. Nothing would be passed his observation or memory.

“Baby?”

She threw a glance briefly to the window before moved back her gaze to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter