even if I have to be hurt, I’ll do it for you

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 1st, 2o09

Summer was here.

Yet Winter stubbornly blew its wind inside.

Slowly first.

Took away some of the Autumn leaves.

Flipped hearts on its path.

*****

“I can’t believe it. We’re soon become the college girls!”

“... Boys.”

“Boy, you’re by yourself, Min.”

“Ha!”

Joohyun laughed upon the antics of her two best friends. Yoona was chasing Minho around the banks after he playfully smacked her head.

Then the sounds of birds chirping and swans swimming diverted her attention. She smiled. Looking at them made her remember the last visit Kyuhyun took her there. When he pledged her love and they ended up kissing almost all of the evening.

Then she felt somebody poked her right cheek.

“You’re blushing.”

“Yoong!”

Yoona giggled and sat beside her on the bench.

“Thinking of certain someone?” Yoona smirked. “...or certain scene?”

Joohyun shook her head and playfully punched Yoona’s shoulder.

“Why are you here, anyway? Have you finished torturing Minho?”

“She can’t catch me. Her legs are too short.”

Minho smirked and sat on her other side.

“Ha! I am not! I am taller than many other girls my age.”

“Joohyun is taller than you.”

“Only by one inch!”

“I am taller than you by almost six inches.”

“You’re a boy. You should be much taller than us.” Joohyun chirped in while smacking Minho’s head. “And you’re guys behaving like a six years old than someone over a decade older.”

Minho chuckled. “The ever so rationale Joohyun. “

Yoona giggled again and then sneaked her arms to Joohyun’s waist. “I can’t imagine living day to day without you two.”

Minho extended his right arm to Yoona’s shoulder so Joohyun was basically squished between them in a tight hug. “Sadly, I have to agree with you.”

Joohyun smiled and patted Yoona’s hand that was in front of her tummy and laid her head to Minho’s shoulder. “Me three.”

The three of them looked at the horizon over the river where sun was setting beautifully.

*****

“Joo.”

“Umma....” She smiled and run to her mother’s arms that opened instantly.

“Have you put everything inside the luggage? You’re leaving tomorrow night, right?”

“I still need to find one surprise gift for Oppa, but I can’t decide what.” She hid her face in her Umma’s hair while blushing.

“Oh, B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter