it is always a price for keeping an unneccessary secret

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten days before Yuri and Jongwoon wedding.

Two more day before their anniversary.

While it should be the most anticipating day for them, it was actually a day when Kyuhyun got a first brief look on how his life would be if Joohyun left him.

And all of that because of his overly but stupid protective nature for the girl who  occupied his heart, if not owned it totally.

*****

“I don’t know, Hyunnie.”

“Of course you do! You like him. It is so obvious.”

Yoona shrugged. “Maybe... But...”

“But what?” Joohyun sounded exasperated. “And he is clearly head over heels with you. “ She smiled. “He cannot even talk with any of us without mention you at least once.”

Yoona face palmed. “Really, urghhhh....”

Joohyun laughed. “And you too. Don’t you know that you cannot stop staring...”Yoona glared at her, “well, if you say so, .... glaring at him. Even Minho said that Min-Oppa got the most intense stare of Scary-Yoona nowadays.”

The older of the two sighed deeply. “Whaaaa.... even that brat? Well, maybe....” She peeked at her best friend who was watching her with amusement in her eyes. “Ok. Ok. I do. I like him. Satisfy now?”

Joohyun giggled. “Very much.”  She pulled up the still annoyed girl as they needed to continue their shopping time as some of her mother’s lists of “what’s new and what’s blue” were yet to be found.

Yoona pulled down her juice and let Joohyun dragged her from her breakfast. “You owe me another meal today, Hyunnie. I still hungry.”

Joohyun looked at her in disbelief. “Still? Uh, that’s why you match Min-Oppa!” Yoona giggled now. “That’s true, isn’t it?”

They walked down the street through shop by shop that were scattered around the park.  A girl bonding time, Yoona said before. That’s true, Minho was practically the third dot of their triad, but sometimes there were things that Minho could not be the right person to be depended too because after all gender perception could make a different on one’s decision.

An hour or so, Yoona caught some familiar faces in the crowd. “Hyunnie.... duck!”

Joohyun startled, “What?”

“Duck!  Three o’clock direction.”

Joohyun peeked and almost laughed when her eyes caught Siwon and.... Changmin. But Yoona’s scary face stopped her from yelling at them. After all, she’s her most precious friend and though it was fun to see her squirmed once and a while, her loyalty would always be with her than with the boys. Well, except her precious Oppa then. So she ducked.

They silently watched the two walked b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter