trust, once violated, must be fought to have it back [New Chapter]

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 6 pm on October the Ninth.

In 12 hours at any other year, they would start the celebration of their anniversary.

But that night, he was sure that he would mourn the anniversary instead.

*****

“Joohyun-ah”.

“Unnie.”

Joohyun was preparing to bow when Sooyoung caught her hand and shook her own head.

“Don’t bow. As I said before I am not really into all of  that.”

“Sorry Unnie.”

Sooyoung sighed. “No, I should be the one who say Sorry.”

Joohyun smiled sadly. “It’s not your fault.”

“But I was participating in it!”

Joohyun sighed.

“Uh, I meant. Well, you know, who can’t resist him, the boy who got all girls lining for a smile from him” Sooyoung looked at Joohyun with apologetic eyes. “I was not much different.”

Sooyoung walked to the window, clearly trying to shove a not so nice memory away. 

“I was lucky than most of the girls, though.” She smiled. “I have a full first-hand information on why no girl would able to drag him into a date. I am sorry, Hyun-ah.”

Joohyun rose too and walked to where Sooyoung stood. “Unnie, why  Oppa was drunk?”

“I don’t know, really. He is not really a drunker. I only saw him drink here and there and rarely got into that kind of state. But that night, he was really drunk. “ She laughed sadly. “Or he might not think I was You.”

Joohyun startled. “Me?”

“Have no one tell you what he actually said when he kissed me?”

“No.”

“ ‘What would I do without you Joohyun?’ “

The younger girl suddenly felt weak. She leaned her body to the nearest wall and slouched herself down.

Sooyoung ran to her side immediately. Worry was clearly reflected in her eyes.

“Hyun-ah, are you okay?”

“I am fine.” Joohyun looked at the older girl with weak smile. “I just... I just...”

Sooyoung nodded. “Don’t worry, I get it.”

“By the way, thank you for telling me the truth, Unnie, I am very much appreciating it.”

Sooyoung shrugged. “It’s nothing, really. But I still thought he should tell you himself.”

“Yeah, you right, I wonder why he didn't.” Joohyun softly whispered.

*****

“Yoong! Let me see her, please?”

Yoona stood firmly in front of Kyuhyun.

“No Oppa. She does not want to see you.”

Kyuhyun let out a frustration sigh and looked at the two boys besides him for help. Minho was looking at him with apologetic eyes while Changmin just shrugged.

“Please Yoong, she needs to understand why I did that.”

“Isn’t that a little bit late, Kyu?”

A female voice echoed from the door that Yoona currently guiding t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter