There are things that you can’t avoid even when you try your best to

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Haven’t I told you that his parents own one of the biggest art studios in the city?”

Kyuhyun shook his head, tried his best to forget his trouble of heart.  He sipped the rest of his coffee while trying to calm down by looking at the horizon from the balcony of the Choi’s house.

“Going green?”

He sighed and tilted his head a little to the right where an amused-looking Jessica was standing patiently.

“How long have you been laughing on my back, Sica?”

The retort was sounded harsh but Sica could heard the fondly tone it actually possessed. Then she pretended to be exasperated.

“Why? I can’t feel some caring for my ex-boyfriend?”

Kyuhyun smiled at her and she stepped forward to lean on the railing beside him.

“Who was able to say no to you?”

Sica laughed,

“Not my poor husband, definitely.”

She said that with dreamy eyes.

Kyuhyun chuckled. He never thought that Sica and Siwon could be a couple, and then happily married, because their characters seemed to not compatible at all from the outside. But maybe that’s why it was called love since not a single thing of it would be common in sense.

Talking about love and his own problem with that, he….

“Ok, humor me and tell me why you are still being insecure?”

Kyuhyun winced at heart, that’s Sica for him. So he answered his best way, by being honest.

“If you see the boy, you will…”

She cut him before he finished his sentence.

“I know the boy.”

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“You do?”

Sica nodded and smiled.

“Krystal used to follow him everywhere when they were still at the elementary school.”

He shifted his  body so he could see the woman beside him clearly.

"Joohyun did not tell you how she met him?”

“No,” he shook his head, “I assumed he was one of the star kids from the class that she helps to teach.”

Sica shook her head in amusement.

“That’s correct, but they met for the first time when Krystal was in town last year. She was so excited to meet him after some years apart since Sehun’s family moved to Tokyo when they were in middle school.”

“Right before she met Minho.”

“Correct.” Sica threw her gaze to the horizon for a while before moved it back to face Kyuhyun. “I used to think they would end up with dating each other.”

Kyuhyun blinked.

“I meant Krys and Sehun.”

He felt his cheeks were reddened because Sica’s lips twitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter