You were not here as promised

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And on the third Autumn since their separation, Kyuhyun came home for the first time.

Seeing him only once a year when they visited him at the school, his Umma was satisfying on how the growth spurts looked good on him. Adding a good sixth inches since he left, his features also changed, now more and more resemblance a handsome young man.

He was so excited to be back home and everyone else also excited to greet him. But his Umma knew that there was one person that he wanted so much to meet, the young girl who shared the same name. But before his Umma could explain about another circumstances that happened to the Seo's family after he left, Kyuhyun had already flew to the river bank with a new keroro toys that he bought the day before he went home.

Changmin was very amused with the toys, wondering how this girl could be such a big part of his life. Especially when he was one of the most wanted boys at school, but he choose to write letters to a little girl than went to endless dates like Changmin. "You should see her, Min-ah. She's the loveliest thing on earth. And she has the purest heart of anyone I know that ever born in this crazy world." Changmin just shook his head, and retorted, "Luckily I knew that she is only twelve years old, otherwise I might think that you fall in love with her." Kyuhyun smiled, his special smiles reserved only for the time he talked about Joohyun, "I don't have to be fall in love with her. I already love her, and I know she loves me too. She's the best dongsaeng in the world that anyone could hope for."

Kyuhyun still smiled so wide when he reached the bench at the river bank. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter