I leave you because I love you too much

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lovely Chapter Poster by Seokyulate2308  at SAPHIR GRAPHIC SHOP

 

In 1994, she was lost and he found her.

In 2009, he was the one that lost

Because she could not be found

Or precisely, did not want to be found.

*****

“Hyunnie!”

“Kyu.... Wake up! Kyu!”

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and immediately hooked with Changmin’s sad eyes.

“You scream her name again.”

Kyuhyun wiped his forehead, felt his own sweat on his hand.

“I can’t help it. She’s...  I know she is okay, but still...”

Changmin sat in the edge of the bed and let out his frustration.

“I don’t understand why she did this.”

Kyuhyun shook his head and shifted his eyes to the picture beside his bed.

“She has her reason, Min.”

“I know that, but still she could not do this to you! Doesn’t she know how much it hurt you?” Changmin rose from the bed and walked to the window as if looking for something. “...Or how much she hurt anyone else? Yoona, Minho, Me.” He glanced at Kyuhyun who was looking at him with apologetic eyes. “And don’t you dare to defend her while she hurt you the most!”

Kyuhyun blinked when he felt his eyes got moisture with tears. “But you don’t understand, Min. She’s the one that is hurting the most here. I still have you. And now Yoona and Minho too because they mad at her when she refused to tell them where she live now. She... “ Kyuhyun paused when he felt his tears finally pouring down. “.... Nobody there knows what could hurt Joohyun and what the signal of her breakdown is.” He closed his eyes because currently that’s the way he could see Joohyun. In his imagination and his memories.

Changmin watched him with confusion in his eyes. “I really don’t understand you, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun nodded. “No one could understand us, I know. But I love her and if space is what she needed right now. I give her space. She may try to make me hate her by leaving without saying goodbye. But I think she know that it could not happened. Of me stop loving her. “ He smiled when he imagined her blushing cheek. “Or of her stop loving me. Because if she does, she would not hide like that.”

Changmin shook his head in disbelief. “I really don’t understand both of you. You both... uh...”

“Masochist?” Changmin got silent when Kyuhyun cut him. “Maybe that’s true. But how could you not be if you’ve known her since she was three? Even she could not remember how cute yet lonely she was that time.” Kyuhyun stepped out from the bed and touched the picture that Qian took when the three little devils visit them last year, of him and her together, obl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter