promise me to tell the truth even if its hurt

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Autumn failed to soften Summer.

That’s when the leaves were dropped before its times.

Passed the hearts.

And cut them deeply.

That’s when the bleeding starts.

*****

June 9th 2009

That was the last day of the triplets’ visit to Seoul.

Minho had vanished since breakfast, possible was nagging at Krystal until the time of their departure.

Changmin drove Yoona around the city on ‘a tour for two’, secretly hoping that he could make her considered to change her mind and choose a university in Seoul from the one she was planning to enter in Busan.

Kyuhyun asked Joohyun what she wanted for the last day and were speechless when she asked for a visit to the small bench near the lake behind his old school. The same bench he used to read her letters while weeping.

“Because I wanted to get a glimpse of what you’ve had experienced during our first years of separation.”

So he just nodded and drove her there. Stopped by a little cafe where he got her cheese bagel and peppermint tea. She raised one of her eyebrows when she saw him sipped an Irish coffee. He just shrugged and told her that he was nervous. She then let it go.

After all, he had tried to always be honest with her.

About half an hour driving they arrived at the lake. He held her hand in his while led her on a trip to memory lane.

He told her where he stomped her foot and kicked the pebbles, which had made the birds flied and the swan ducked their heads on the water, when he read her stories about Minho (Pre-best friend stage) and Yonghwa.

“I started to feel something different at that time.” He admitted. “I just don’t know that it was jealousy.”

She wiped tears that suddenly welled in her eyes.

Then he showed her the place where he kissed Jessica.

“I was mad at myself. Finally understood that I wanted you more than a dongsaeng, I tried to brush it off. Jessica was the only girl who was not annoying.”

He looked at her with sad eyes, but she only shook her head and wiped her tears from her cheeks with the back of her right hand before cast a faraway sight.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter