Will you forgive me and let me find you?

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later, Jeju Hospital

Changmin took the cup of coffee out of the machine, again. This had been his fifth cups in two hours. And his third shift in two days. Jongwoon who should  do the shift called him to swap shift because he needs to do something related to his little family. Of course he said yes, since he understood the limitation that Yuri had. Especially when Little Juhjoong was already over one year-old now and had already the knowledge to use his little plump legs to run around the house.

He gulped his coffee while walking back to Kyuhyun’s room when he saw someone on the doorway. someone who he thought he would never see again. He blinked his eyes several times as he was sure it was only a hallucination, but the image lived on.

The girl, no he corrected, the young woman turned her head to his way and then smiled nervously. He had to admit that she was not changed much; she still bored the innocent-looking and soft features. The only thing that different was the calmness and sadness that her eyes seemed to have now.

“How are you, Changmin-Oppa?”

Changmin wanted so much to hug and tell the girl how much he missed her. After all, she had been the little sister he never had. But then his loyalty to his best friend prevented him to do so. She had made Kyuhyun suffered so he should not be happy to see her here, right?

And why she’s here anyway?

“Hyunnie….” A soft gasped was heard from his left. He instantly knew that Yoona was not aware about Joohyun’s visit as much as he was.

The girl shifted her eyes of him to her own best friend. Tears were clearly been seen in both eyes, and when it was clear that Joohyun was longing to hug Yoona, her fear of rejection and her guilt of leaving were clearly reflected in her eyes. So she stayed still while whispered softly. “Yoong…”

Then the older girl let out a loud sighed and marched to her best friend. Second after, Joohyun was already being enveloped by a crying Yoona. “I hate you…. I hate you… “

Changmin secretly hoped that Yoona would stay mad too, but he knew that these two were like him and Kyuhyun. There was nothing between them that could not be forgiven.

“I am sorry, Min. But  he needs her.” He glanced at his side and saw Jongwoon’s apologetic eyes.

“Maybe he’ll wake up if she’s here.” A soft voice whispered behind Jongwoon.

Changmin shifted his gaze to the girl who had been helping Joohyun to hide these past years.

“She should not even leave at the first place, Sooyoung-ah. He won’t be here if she did.” Feeling lonely as the others seemed to take Joohyun’s side, Changmin reflexively said the harsh words. He was even not so sure that Minho would not giving in as well if he was there. The younger boy was just going home after waking up the whole night to watch on his hyung.

“Oppa!” Yoona hollered at her boyfriend for being so mean, but Joohyun looked at him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter