so I come and find you

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So he run. And run. And then few steps to the bench he stopped.

There is a small figure in the bench. A taller girl than his Hyun-Baby. But his hope raised high because he had grown a lot, then she must be too, right? 

He was still calculated his move, afraid of the breaking heart if he was wrong, when the girl turned her head at his direction, and mouthed, "Hyun-Oppa...."

Nobody knew who was the first to move, but it seemed both of them were literally launched themselves together until she was in his arms. Back in their hugs, just like yesteryears. 

He could feel his shirt became wet, must be with her tears, because he was crying too. They stay like that for what seemed like hours, until she raised her head and smiled at him, "Oppa, you are so tall!" He laughed and pinched her cheeks, "You've grown too! When did you transform yourself to a little lady?"

She wrinkled her nose at him and stomped her foot like she used to when she got annoyed by him. But he was telling the truth. Now standing apart with a good distance to look at her properly, he could still see her chubby cheeks but her overall face features became longer, just like her hair. And her body had shown all her feminine features while her legs, uh, when did her legs becoming so long? And yes, she was pretty as a child, but as a young teen, she's literally beautiful. Even with the bag in her eyes. Reminding him about the duty she supposedly had that afternoon.

"Hyunnie, I am not complained at all that you are here with me. But why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the hospital?" She smiled sadly, must be remembering her sister, "Umma is there. Unnie would not be by herself." "But how? She's not working?"

Joohyun shrugged and sat at the bench, "Your Umma called mine last night, telling her you were here and that you were miserable. Then Umma asked me if today was the day we met? And I said yes. Then she told me that she would be mad if I don't go here instead. Because she could replace her work time with any other day in weekend, but I would regret it if I missed this day."

Kyuhyun also sat in the bench while watched her intently. "And I think she was right, because I would missed you today if I rejected her offer." "Moms always know what best." Kyuhyun smiled, remembering his own Umma. "So, are you ready to start our birds and swans watching?" She beamed, and Kyuhyun felt like he just got a big christmas present, "Oh, I should tell you that the birds have building a new nesting place on the tree there and......" He pinched her nose, "One by one, Baby, you may get choked". "Oppa!"

And just like the old days,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter