sometimes you just have to follow the flow

The Autumn Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prom was usually the time of happiness.

But for Joohyun, it was one reminder that she sometimes would like to forget.

Yet that’s the day when she realized that she loved Kyuhyun so much.

And that he loved her as much.

*****

“Appa!!!”

Joohyun run to her father who was talking to Yuri’s doctor.

“Joo...” Her Appa opened his arms for his youngest daughter who  smashed him hard while sobbing. “She’s going to be fine, don’t worry.”

But Joohyun continued to cry. Then her Appa saw Kyuhyun awkwardly stood behind her with his eyes full of worry.

“Kyuhyun.” He nodded at the young man.

“Seo Samchon.” Kyuhyun bowed.

“Joo,  I see poor Kyu has to run and chase you.”

Kyuhyun blushed. “It’s not...”

Her Appa smiled while patted the crying girl softly.

“Unnie...”

“She’s fine. She’s just too tired. We sometimes forget that her disease is still there.” Her Appa kissed her forehead. “Go and see it yourself. Jongwoon and your Umma are inside with Yuri. I’ll accompany Kyuhyun here.”

Joohyun glanced at Kyuhyun who nodded and mouthed. “I’ll be waiting here.”

She opened the door and half run to Yuri’s bed.

Her Appa brushed his eyes while looking at the scene from the window. Kyuhyun awkwardly moved beside him.

“Samchon.”

“Yuri is having complication with her pregnancy.” Her Appa suddenly blurted. “It weaken her. It will be easier if she let the baby go.” He stopped and sighed deeply. “But we all know she won’t do that.”

“Is that means...”

“She may get worst sometimes. It was not confirmed yet though, we do still have a chance that she would be okay until the birth time.” Her Appa suddenly moved his gaze to Kyuhyun. “Joo should not know about this. You must remember what had happened with her the last time Yuri got worse. “

Kyuhyun nodded. “I understand, Samchon.”

Her Appa patted him at the back. “Thanks. I know she’ll listen to you. Take good care of her, will you?”

Kyuhyun felt his cheeks reddened. “Its my honor Samchon. I will, always.”

“Good.”

Then both of them moved back their gaze to the scene inside the room.

*****

Joohyun half running to Yuri’s bed. “Unnieeee....”

Yuri who was talking softly with their Umma saw her and opened her arms. “Joo...”

Joohyun smashed herself to her Unnie’s hug and held tightly while sobbing.

“Hush.... I am okay.”

Their Umma smiled sadly behind Joohyun’s head and caught Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter