CHAPTER 8

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 8

 

It’s been 2 month since they feel the twin move for the first time. Baekhyun was now currently in 7 month and today was a Christmas. It was in the morning and Baekhyun already busy making the cookies in the kitchen, as they were holding a feast for Christmas tonight. He already put the cookies in the jar when Chanyeol walk in.

“Baek, where did you put the Christmas decorations?..” ask Chanyeol as he walk to the kitchen holding the sleepy Chanhyun in his arms.

“In the wardrobe at the backstore.. wait, I get it for you..”said Baekhyun as he slowly stand up.

“Just sit back, let omma take it..” said Kim Hyojung, Baekhyun’s omma. She already stay in the Park Mansion since the last two month.

“Omma.. it’s ok..” said Baekhyun.

“Andwae.. it must be heavy, you’ve carried enough load.. just stay here..” said his omma.

“Arasso..” pout Baekhyun.

Chanyeol just smile at his wife and walk to the backstore to help his mother-in-law.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Halmeoni, do we have a cake?..” ask Chanhyun cutely when they were having a breakfast after they finish baking cookies.

“It’s Christmas honey.. of course we have a cake..” answer Mrs Kim as he pinch his grandson’s cheek.

“Do we?..” ask Chanyeol. He didn’t remember buying a cake yesterday when they were out shopping for the christmas.

“Yeay! I want to give the cake to Soeon hyung.. the cake must be delicious, right halmeoni?..” ask Chanhyun smiling widely.

“Did we buy the cake?..” whisper Baekhyun to his omma and his husband.

Chanyeol shaking his head, he clearly remember they didn’t buy the cake yesterday.

“We didn’t buy the cake?.. ooh, ottoke?..” said Mrs Kim.

“I want to give it to Yoon brothers too.. they must be happy right? and.. and I want to give it to Yeonjun hyung, urmm.. do we have a lot of cake appa?..” ask Chanhyun looking to his appa.

“Urmm.. actually the cake..” stutter Chanyeol.

“Wae?..” ask Chanhyun curiously. His parents and his grandmother all looking at him.

“Did we.. don’t have a cake?..” ask Chanhyun as he starts to pout sadly.

“I’m sorry..” said Mrs Kim guilty.

Chanhyun just pout and keep silent. They were all looking at Chanhyun nervously, but Chanhyun didn’t say anything.

“Chanhyun-ah?..” call Baekhyun softly.

“Urmm?..” said Chanhyun as he look at his omma.

“Are you sad that we didn’t buy the cake?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De..” answer Chanhyun.

“Want appa to buy the cake?..” ask Chanyeol nervously.

It was a bit weird seeing Chanhyun behaving like that. Is it because he was too sad, or he was too angry? Chanyeol didn’t have no idea what to do now.

Chanhyun shaking his head.

“Wae?..” ask his grandmother curiously.

“I don’t want to trouble appa..” said Chanhyun.

Baekhyun gasp in surprise as he heard his son saying like that. He smile widely and kiss his son on his cheek. It was the first time to heard Chanhyun saying something like this, and Baekhyun realize that Chanhyun probably think that he is now a big brother, and as a first born he must not trouble their parents.

“Chanhyun-ah..” said Mrs Kim in surprise as he looking at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Chanhyun grinning widely looking at his grandma and his parents.

“So sweet of you Chanhyun-ah, let appa give you a hug.. good boy..” said Chanyeol as he hug his son.

“Urmm.. I think, since we didn’t buy the cake, what about we make one?..” suggest Baekhyun.

“Can we do that?..” ask Chanhyun.

“That.. of course we can, palli eat.. and then we will make a cake..” said his grandma.

“Yeay!..” shout Chanhyun happily.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Just put a little bit Chanhyun.. ok, and then set! Done! Christmas cake done!..” said Mrs Kim as he make the cake with Chanhyun.

“Wah.. it looks so delicious Chanhyun..” grin Luhan as he put the last cookies jar on the table.

“Me and grandma make it..” said Chanhyun proudly.

“It looks great ommonim..” said Luhan to Mrs Kim.

“Aniya.. as long as it’s edible to eat, I have no problem with that..” chuckle Mrs Kim.

_________________________________________________________________________

Many of the guest already come early to Park mansion to help with the party. Their neighbours Yoon Dujun’s family as well as Yunho family already come to help. Yoon Dujun was married with Yang Yoseob and they have 3 kids, while Yunho was married with Changmin and have 3 kids but soon will be four as Changmin was already in 5 month pregnant.

They have been neighbours since Chanyeol move in the Seongbuk-dong Residences. It was one of the most elite residencies in South Korea and most of them are owned by wealthy households.

Yoon Dujun was actually the ex-nation fooballer, and now he was retired and had open his own football club. While Yunho was the ex-idol named TVXQ that was once dominate the Asia and world because of their songs and now he open his own company name as Umax Entertainment that was actually a combination of his name and his wife.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Ilkook-ah, can you help uncle get the napkin in the kitchen? It was on the dishwasher..” ask Chanyeol as ke ask Dujun’s eldest son.

“De, wait a minute Uncle Yeol..” said Ilkook.

“Yeol, did this gonna put here?..” ask Yoseob as he holding the plate.

“Ahh, over there hyung.. at where Changmin hyung standing, that table..” said Chanyeol smiling.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Changmin-ah, you’re pregnant.. go get inside..” said Mrs Kim as he spot the pregnant man was outside helping to arrange the dish.

“It’s ok, Mrs Kim.. I can do this..” said Changmin smiling. He knows about Mrs Kim who always so protective when she see other carriers or a pregnant people doing the work.

“Aniya, aniya.. go inside, Baekhyun also there.. accompany him.. go..” said Mrs Kim as she take the dish and urge the pregnant man to go inside.

“But..”

“No but.. go, go..” urge Mrs Kim again.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Did my mom ask hyung to get inside? To accompany me?..” chuckle Baekhyun when he see his pregnant neighbour get in to the kitchen.

“You know your mom..” said Changmin also laughing as he take a seat beside Baekhyun.

“Where is your son?..” ask Changmin as he didn’t see Chanhyun around.

At the same time, Chanhyun get in to the kitchen searching for his omma.

“There he is..” said Baekhyun.

“Omma..” said Chanhyun as he waddle uncomfortably to his omma.

“Wae?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his son.

“I pooped..” said Chanhyun.

“De? aigooyah.. come let’s go wash up Chanhyun-ah, hyung.. wait a minute, I need to wash Chanhyun..” said Baekhyun as he get up slowly.

“I help you..” said Changmin as he follow Baekhyun to the room.

Chanyeol had move their room and Chanhyun’s room downstairs, so it make it easy for Baekhyun to get into the room without climbing up the stairs.

“Did you move your room?..” ask Changmin as he notice that Baekhyun didn’t get upstairs.

“De, Chanyeol move our room and Chanhyun’s room downstairs.. moreover I can’t climb the stairs anymore hyung..” chuckle Baekhyun as he went to his room since his room has a bathroom.

Changmin help to undress Chanhyun. Baekhyun take his son to the bathroom and start to wash him.

“Hyung, can you help me get Chanhyun’s diaper and his lotion?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De, of course.. is his room next to this room?” ask Changmin.

“De..” answer Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Urhh..” groan Baekhyun as he finish Chanhyun up. He was bend down when he wash Chanhyun up, and it makes his waist and back hurt.

“Baek, you’re ok?..” ask Changmin worriedly. He was back after bring Chanhyun’s diaper and his lotion.

“Yeah, I now get tired easily hyung.. but it’s fine, did hyung bring the diapers?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah, this.. just sit Baek.. I dress Chanhyun up..” said Changmin as he help Baekhyun to sit back on the bed.

“Thanks hyung..”

“Come here Chanhyun.. uncle will dress you up..” call Changmin and the boy obey him.

“What did you eat that you suddenly poop huh?..”ask Changmin as he kiss the boy on his stomach.

Chanhyun just giggle happily as he hold onto Changmin’s shoulder.

“Done, now kiss me Chanhyun-ah..” said Changmin as he pull out his cheek.

But Chanhyun quickly run to his omma, hugging him while giggle happily. He then kiss his omma’s stomach lovingly. Baekhyun caress his son’s hair, Chanhyun nowadays like to kiss his stomach while waiting for his dongsaengs to move around.

“Kiss me Chanhyun-ah.. you kiss your dongsaengs, and now kiss uncle.. urmm?”plead Changmin.

“Kiss uncle Min, Chanhyun-ah..” said Baekhyun.

Chanhyun obey and kiss Changmin on his cheek.

“Good boy.. now let’s go, Baek.. can you walk?..” ask Changmin looking at Baekhyun who struggle to stand up.

“I can.. hyung just go first, don’t mind me..” said Baekhyun.

“Let’s go together..” said Changmin as he help Baekhyun to walk.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sharp at 8pm, all the guest had come to Park’s mansion. It was just a small private Christmas party, only their close friends, families and acquaintances invited to the party.

The dishes all layed out on the main table at the middle of the lawn, they had roasted turkey, roasted ham and chickens, potatoes, turnip salads, Christmas cakes, puddings, gingerbread cookies and the beverages on the sides.

The Christmas carol can be heard from the stereo that Jongin and Kris bought. The Christmas tree that was decorated by the childrens, well.. you can see all sort of unknown decoration or ornament on the tree. The Christmas wreath, garlands, ornaments and even the stockings had all hanged around the house.

The party seems like a festive, with all sorts of colourful lightings, people cheer up and congratulate him for the new members. It was just a happy moments.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Cake! Cake!..” shout Chanhyun happily as he jumping around his appa when Chanyeol bought out the cake.

“Be patient Chanhyun..” said his grandma.

All the childrens gather around the cake, and Chanyeol cut the cake to give it to the kids.

“Appa.. I want, I want..” said Chanhyun but his appa didn’t notice him and continue to give the cake to other peoples.

“Appaa.. appa..” said Chanhyun again as he see the cake bit by bit was gone when his appa give it to others.

Chanhyun feeling dissapointed and sad, run to his omma crying his eyes out. Baekhyun was sitting with all the other carriers chatting around when Chanhyun run to him crying. He picks Chanhyun up and put him on his lap.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae? Did you fall down?..” ask Baekhyun gently as he wipe his son tears.

“Cake.. cake.. I want to eat the cake..”sobbed Chanhyun as he try to explain to his omma.

“You want to eat the cake? Then go on.. appa bring out the cake already..” said Baekhyun.

“Appa didn’t give it to me.. and the cake was gone..” cry Chanhyun. He feels that all of his effort was drop down, he was the one who make the cake, but didn’t get to eat it.

“I’m sorry, but I’m sure appa did save some for you baby..” said Baekhyun try to calm his son down.

But Chanhyun continue to cry, he hug his omma tightly. He kept mumbling cake over and over make Baekhyun didn’t have a heart to see his son like that.

“Don’t cry baby, don’t cry.. we will make others cake tomorrow ok? a lot more, and more bigger than this..” persuaded Baekhyun.

“You want my cake Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Luhan seeing the boy kept mumbling cake.

Chanhyun shaking his head, he wants to but he can’t take other people share, it was theirs, not him.

“Wae?.. I can’t finish this by myself..” ask Luhan back.

“It’s yours uncle, not mine.. I can’t take it..” said Chanhyun as he bury his head more into his omma.

“He’s such a good boy..” comment Yoseob smiling at the boy.

_________________________________________________________________________

Since the accident with the cake, Chanhyun keep close with his omma. He didn’t have a mood to play anymore.

“Chanhyun-ah! Look what I bought for you..” said someone happily.

Chanhyun look up from his omma, he look at who was calling him curiously.

“Santa?..” ask Chanhyun grinning widely.

He got down from his omma and run to the Santa Claus standing not far from him. the Santa Claus then sitting on the sofa there. Everyone was looking at the Santa Claus, and they all know who is the Santa Claus is.

“Are you really Santa Claus?..” ask Chanhyun as all the other kids also run towards the santa.

“I am Santa Claus.. I’ve heard that you were being sad, what happen to you son?..”ask the Santa.

“I was sad because I didn’t get the cake..” told Chanhyun sadly as he pout.

“You want the cake?.. you don’t want other presents? Toys?” ask the Santa.

“No, I just want the cake..” told Chanhyun again.

“Why?..”

“I want to eat it with my appa, omma and my dongsaeng..”

“How sweet of you, well.. you’ve being a good kid, and you know what? good kid can deserve something, what do you think you will get?..”ask the Santa.

“A cake?..” ask Chanhyun as his face was being excited.

“Well, if you said so..”said the Santa as he bought out a medium size box from his bag and give it to Chanhyun. Chanhyun open it slowly, and it was a cake!

“For me?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Of course for you!..”

“Thank you Santa! Thank you..” said Chanhyun excitedly as he run to his omma back to show the cake that he got.

“Omma! I get a present!..” shout Chanhyun.

“Wow! Who give it to you?..” ask Changmin excitedly.

“Santa did.. he said that I’m a good boy and he gave me this..” answer Chanhyun.

“You’re really lucky Chanhyun-ah.. open it..” urge Baekhyun although he know what inside the box.

“Tada! It’s a cake omma, the Santa know what I want.. let’s eat together! Where’s appa?” ask Chanhyun as he try to look for his appa.

“Appa.. urmm.. I think he went to the bathroom..” stutter Baekhyun as he know Chanyeol might be need time to undress the Santa robe he wear earlier.

“I wait for appa..” said Chanhyun.

After a while, Chanyeol went back to where his son and they eat together, and also the party ended up in a good way. Kyungsoo and Suho’s family stay up at the Park’s mansion as it was getting late to go back now.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************