CHAPTER 1

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 1

 

“Chanhyun-ah, come here baby..” said Baekhyun as he put the last bowl of the dishes onto the table.

Chanhyun heard his omma was calling for him, quickly get up from the couch and run to his omma.

“Omma..” said Chanhyun smiling cutely.

“Wash you hands first, and then come back here..” said Baekhyun to his 40 months old son.

Chanhyun wash his hands, after that he sat back.

“Omma, appa eodiseo?..” ask Chanhyun when he realized his appa was not there.

“Appa not back home yet baby.. appa will be back home late tonight, so..”

“Who said appa will be back home late?..”

“Appa!!..” shout Chanhyun happily as he run towards his appa.

“Hey buddy..” said Chanyeol.

Chanhyun pick up his little son and kiss his cheek lovingly.

“Honey..” call Baekhyun as he waddled to his husband.

“Chanhyun-ah, why don’t you wait at the kitchen first? Omma and appa will be there soon..” said Chanyeol as he put his son down and kiss his wife on his lip and caress his stomach lovingly.

“How are you today Baek? Did the twins make you restless?.. did Chanhyun behave?” ask Chanyeol while his hand still caressing his wife stomach.

“Yeah, the kids fine today,, the twins as well, why you didn’t tell me you back home early?..” ask Baekhyun as he take his husband briefcase.

“Tell you what, it’s a surprise.. are you having dinner?..” ask Chanyeol as he sat on the couch and lean back.

“De, wash yourself first and then join us for dinner.. aak!..” he shout in surprise as his husband pull his body gently make him sit on his husband lap.

“The dinner can wait..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife neck while his hand slip into is wife’s shirt, roaming around the bump.

“Channie.. what.. urhh, what are you doing?..” he slightly moan when Chanyeol kiss his neck.

“I’m eating my dinner.. urmm, so delicious..” said Chanyeol smiling as he begin to his wife’s sweater.

“Channie..” moan Baekhyun as his hand grip on his husband muscular hands.

“Ommaa!!!..”

They both startled as they heard Chanhyun voice blooming to the living room. They look at each other before start to chuckle.

“Your son already calling for me..” said Baekhyun as he got off from Chanyeol’s lap while buttoning the remaining button on his sweater.

“Aish.. this kid, I’m not done yet.. he’s always interrupting our times..” said Chanyeol before he wakes up from the couch but his hands still lingering around Baekhyun’s waist.

“You ert! Palli wash up or your son will get mad again..” said Baekhyun blushing.

“Ooo.. you’re blushing! What about we continue our session after dinner?.. you know, as a desert..” ask Chanyeol smirking whispering to his blushing wife.

“Yah! ert!..” blush Baekhyun as he lightly punch Chanyeol’s chest.

“But you like this ert man..” said Chanyeol winking while holding his wife beautiful hands.

“Palli wash up..” whine Baekhyun as he pull his husband to the stairs.

“Arasso, arasso..” said Chanyeol as he kiss again his wife, before start to climb the stairs.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, when will my dongsaengs comes out?..” ask Chanhyun when they were eating dinner.

Baekhyun smile at him before caressing his 5 month baby bump. Although he was only 5 month, his bump was already showing like he was in 7 month. He was pregnant with twins, that explains why his bump much bigger than the normal pregnancy people.

“They will come out next year Chanhyunnie.. wae? You can’t wait until they come out?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his son expression turned sullen.

“De.. who am I going to play with? They are getting so long to comes out..” answer Chanhyun honestly. He pout at his appa, he was excited when his mom and dad telling him that he will get a dongsaeng, but he didn’t know that the process is taking so long.

“Aww.. don’t make that face baby, they also can’t wait to play with their hyung.. but you know what, babies really really took their time before they will come out, in here.. they will grow bigger, healthier.. if they decide to come out now, it will make it worse for them and they will not survive, do you really want that to happen?..” ask Chanyeol as he caress his wife’s bump.

“No, I want them to become healthy.. I want to play with them later, so they must come out healthily..” answer Chanhyun as he put his small palm on Baekhyun’s bump.

“That’s why you need to become patient Chanhyun, wait for them to come out ok, baby?..” said Baekhyun smiling as he patted his son’s head.

“De, omma..” said Chanhyun.

“Ok, now.. finish your food baby..” said Chanyeol as he patted his son’s hand.

_________________________________________________________________________

After some time out playing with Chanhyun, it was almost his bed time. Chanyeol look at his son already yawning but his eyes still glued on the television.

“Baby, are you sleepy?...” ask Chanyeol.

Chanhyun nodded at his appa.

“Ok, let’s go to your room buddy.. come..” said Chanyeol as he take his son upstairs. His eyes searching for his wife and smile blooming on his face looking at his wife who still busy at the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Ok, sleep tight baby.. appa loves you..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his son’s forehead.

“Appa, don’t call me that again..” said Chanhyun half asleep.

“Call you what?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“Don’t call me baby again..”

“Wae?.. you don’t like me calling you baby?..”

“I’m a big boy now, not a baby anymore.. besides, what will you call my dongsaengs if you call me baby?..”ask Chanhyun with his big yet sleepy eyes.

“I call them baby too.. everyone of you is my baby..” said Chanyeol pinching his nose.

“Omma too?..”

“De, omma too, he’s my big baby..” explain Chanyeol as he chuckle lightly.

“Jinjja? Are you still calling me baby even if I was in the middle school?..”

“Yes, even if you’re in the middle school baby..”

“When I’m in high school?..”

“Yes, even you’re currently in high school.. you’ll forever be my baby, even if you’re old like grandma too, I will still calling you baby..”

Chanhyun laugh hearing his appa.

“Ok, then.. I’m allowed you to call me baby again..” said Chanhyun as he staring at his appa.

“Oh, you’re allowed me? ok, thank you.. I’ll appreciate it, you’re so generous Chanhyunnie..” chuckle Chanyeol kissing his son again.

Chanhyun giggle at his appa before he yawn again.

“Ok, but now I think my baby want to sleep, right baby?..”

Chanhyun nodded sleepily at his appa.

“Ok, sleep tight baby.. have a sweet dream..” said Chanyeol kissing his son’s forehead before switch off the light and walk out form the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol went to the living room back and see his wife was taking his supplement and vitamin. He sat beside his wife, leaning back on the couch.

“I miss you..” blurted Chanyeol suddenly as he hug his wife.

“Why so sudden?..” chuckle Baekhyun as he taking a sip of his warm milk while Chanyeol’s arm still hugging his waist.

“My love for you is not a sudden, it still growing.. can you feel it?..” said Chanyeol as he take his wife’s hand and put it on his chest.

“So cheesy.. by the way, is Chanhyun already sleeping?” chuckle Baekhyun as he hit his husband chest.

“De.. wae? Do you had something planned towards your husband tonight? Maybe, something y or..”

“Dear Mr Park Chanyeol-sshi, does your head always full with that ert thought only?..” ask Baekhyun crossing his arms as he make his face serious.

“Dear Mr Park Baekhyun-sshi, my head always full of you, the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you laugh, the way you .. oops..” chuckle Chanyeol as he playfully cover his mouth.

“Yeollie-ah..” whine Baekhyun as he pinch his husband thigh lightly.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun wake up at night, as he feel a slight pain on his back. He look at his husband who sound asleep, as he switch on the light beside his bed. He slowly make himself to sit and lean on the bed post. He slowly take a deep breath as he massage his waist.

“Is it because I bend down too suddenly before?..” thought Baekhyun as his mind rewind back when he was clean up at the kitchen. He was bending down too much when he was clean up after dinner.

“Baek? Why are you up? What’s happen?..” ask Chanyeol as he realize Baekhyun is sat up beside him.

He quickly sat up and lean closer to his wife. He realize that his wife turn pale and he a bit sweaty.

“Baek, what’s wrong? Are you in hurt? Tell me where it’s hurt?.. eo?..” ask Chanyeol as he too switch on the light beside him.

“My back hurt Yeol..” said Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“Your back? How long did you start to feel it?..”

Dr Park was in action.

“Just now, I suddenly wake up when I feel the pain.. is it ok Yeol? I never feel like this before..” said Baekhyun scared as he become restless as he afraid something will happen to the babies.

“Wait here honey.. just wait for a while ok? I’ll be back..” said Chanyeol as he rush downstairs to his workroom. He grab his emergency briefcase, and went to the kitchen to get a thermos before ran back to his room.

He sat beside his wife, and pull out something from his briefcase.

“Here, eat this first.. it’s type of the painkiller, it can soothe your back for a while..” said Chanyeol as he hand the pill to his wife and help him gulp it.

He then pour the hot water from the thermos into a small bassinet, and put something like warm pack into it. He then take more pillow from the closet and put it behind his wife to support his back. After a while, he pull out the warm pack and put it behind his wife’s back. The warmness of the warm pack spread to his wife’s aching back and makes him calm down.

“There, is it ok?..” ask Chanyeol worriedly.

“It’s soothing me.. thank you..”said Baekhyun as he feel relieved.

“I’m glad, did you feel any pain on your stomach? Any uncomfortable feeling?..” ask Chanyeol as he rub his wife’s big belly.

“I’m just feel uncomfortable, maybe it’s because of my back pain.. but overall, I didn’t feel any pain from my stomach, but still.. are they ok?..” ask Baekhyun worried as he caressed his stomach.

“Yeah, I think so.. you’re using your waist too much today, maybe it’s now time for you to rest honey..” said Chanyeol.

“You think so? But who will do the household?.. I can’t just rest without doing anything, you know me honey..” answer Baekhyun.

“That’s why tomorrow, I will ask your mother to stay with us till the rest of your pregnancy, I’m kind of afraid leaving you alone in the house..” said Chanyeol as he decide to call Baekhyun’s mother to stay with them.

“You want to call my mom?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De, wae? You don’t like it?...” ask Chanyeol back.

“You know my mom, she’s so overprotective towards me.. I will not get to do the housework if she is here, she will ask me to do nothing and just let me rest all day.. like when I was pregnant with Chanhyun last time..” said Baekhyun as he hoping his husband will take back his decisions.

“That’s exactly why I want your mother to stay with us, for you to just rest.. and that’s my final decisions..” said Chanyeol as he starts to clean up.

Baekhyun begin to pout as he heard his husband already makes his decisions.

“Look, I just want the best for you honey.. don’t be mad eo? Just think positively ok? I will talk to your mom tomorrow, and ask her to not be so protective over you, ok?..”

Baekhyun nodded at him and smile lightly. Well, nothing can change now.

“Now, let’s get some sleep..”

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************