CHAPTER 28

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 28

 

Baekhyun was preparing the breakfast with the others when Chanyeol entering the kitchen holding Chanhyun in his arms. He can clearly see his son’s face was drenched with fresh tears.

“He’s crying?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“De, as soon as he wake up.. sit here first ok?..” said Chanyeol as he put down Chanhyun in his high chair.

Chanhyun burst out in tears once again, he wail loudly calling for his appa. At the same time, Chanyeol’s phone ringing.

“Just a minute Chanhyun, appa need to answer this call..” said Chanyeol as he take out his phone. It was his employee, means maybe something important news.

“Andwaee! Appa.. appaa..” whine Chanhyun as he raise his hand towards his appa.

“Just a minute.. ok..” said Chanyeol as he leave the kitchen to take the call.

Baekhyun approach his son and take him up to put him down from his high chair, Chanhyun quickly run searching for his appa.

“Chanhyun-ah!..” shout Baekhyun.

He found his appa outside the house, at the garden. He try to open the sliding door, but it didn’t bulge.

“Chanhyun-ah.. appa have some urgent call, just wait for a while eo?..” said Baekhyun as he found his son just staring outside looking at his appa.

“Appaa..” whine Chanhyun as he hug his omma.

“Just a while, ok?.. wait here..” said Baekhyun as he leave his son sitting on the floor.

_________________________________________________________________________

“What’s wrong?..” ask Suho as soon as Baekhyun enter the kitchen back.

“Appa’s day.. he’s like that sometimes, attach to his appa all day long..” answer Baekhyun smiling.

“Really? That’s cute.. hahhaha..” laugh Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek, I need to go to the clinic today..” inform Chanyeol as he went to the kitchen back holding Chanhyun up.

“Now?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband. He glare at the clock across the room, it was half past eight.

“De, some urgent things comes up.. and I need to be there..” said Chanyeol as he put his son on his high chair back.

“Alright, need to iron your suit or..”

“It’s ok, I just wear something casual today.. but the problem is this, he didn’t let me go..” said Chanyeol as he look at Chanhyun who eating his breakfast too.

“Urmm.. it’s ok, I can handle him, just go and get ready first..” said Baekhyun calmly. He’s gotten use of this change of Chanhyun’s behaviour, it’s just usual for him.

As soon as Chanyeol gotten up, Chanhyun grab his hands back.

“Appa..” said Chanhyun looking up at his appa.

“Appa need to get changes honey, he need to go the clinic..” explain Baekhyun clearly to Chanhyun.

“Andwae.. appa, sit down.. appaa..” whine Chanhyun as he want to grab his appa’s clothes, but his hands didn’t reach as his appa was already standing up.

“Honey, go..” urge Baekhyun to his husband.

Chanyeol quickly run upstairs, Suho and Kyungsoo laugh seeing the little family settling down their cute problem. Chanhyun ended up crying again calling for his appa.

“He’s unique..” said Kai as he chuckle looking at how cute Chanhyun calling for his appa in his crying fit.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae? You don’t like omma holding you?..” ask Baekhyun as he pout looking at his son in his embrace.

“No, I like you omma..” answer Chanhyun.

“Then, why are you always calling for appa? what about me?..” pout Baekhyun as he sulking looking away from his son. He just want to test Chanhyun and to distract him from Chanyeol.

“I like you omma.. omma, omma.. look at me, ommaa..” whine Chanhyun as he make his omma to look at him back.

“Alright, so kiss me..” said Baekhyun as he offer his cheek. Chanhyun immediately kiss him.

“Good boy..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Appaaa..” sobbed Chanhyun at the door looking sadly as his appa car went out from the garage.

“He looks really sad..” said Kris amuse looking at the little boy weeping at his appa.

“He’s cute..” comment Suho as he approach the little boy and kneel down beside him.

“Wae? You look sad..” said Suho as he take the little boy and sit on the couch. He situated the boy to sit on his lap.

“Appa’s gone..” inform Chanhyun looking sadly at his Uncle Suho.

“No, he’s not.. he just went to work..” said Suho.

“But he’s not here..”

“I know, but he will come back later.. it’s not taking too long..” said Suho as he wipe the boy’s tears.

“Where’s appa going?..” ask Chanhyun curiously.

“To the clinic, your appa is a doctor.. he need to save people..” explain Suho carefully.

“Save people? From the bad people?.. is appa save them from the bad people?” ask Chanhyun as he getting interested to what his uncle said.

“No, not from bad people.. but from bacteria and germs, there are so bad, it makes people fall sick..” said Suho as he trying to hold his laughter.

“Really? But appa didn’t bring his sword.. ottoke?..” ask Chanhyun worriedly.

“It’s fine, appa have found his own sword in the clinic..” said Suho.

“Really? Can I see the baeya and gem? I want to fight with them too..” said Chanhyun as he got off from Suho’s lap.

“Baeya? What’s baeya?..” ask Baekhyun as he step in to the living room holding both of the twins. He then put them carefull on their baby mat spread along at the middle of the living room.

“It’s bacteria.. I just told him that Chanyeol went to fight the bacteria and germs in his clinic..” inform Suho as he begin to laugh.

“Ah.. geurae?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“Omma.. omma, is it true that appa fight the baeya and gem?..” ask Chanhyun as he approaching his omma.

“De, it’s true honey..”

“Did appa win?..” ask Chanhyun again curiously.

“That.. you need to ask appa when he come home later..” said Baekhyun.

“I hope appa will win..” said Chanhyun as he sigh and flopped beside his omma, looking seriously.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle Kris, did you meet with baeya before?..” ask Chanhyun when he saw his uncle Kris was sitting with Kai at the backyard chatting together.

“Baeya? What baeya? Uncle never meet baeya before..” said Kris as he look at Kai to ask what exactly is the kid is saying.

“Really? Uncle Suho said that appa fight with baeya.. uncle never see it?..” ask Chanhyun curiously.

He was really curious with that ‘baeya’ thing. He went to ask everyone but everybody say no to him, saying that they never met with baeya before.

“Uncle Kai?..”

“De, I’ve met baeya before..” said Kai.

“Wah! Really? Are they really bad people?..” ask Chanhyun looking at his Uncle Kai.

“What’s baeya?..” whispered Kris.

“Bacteria..” whispered Kai back.

“Uncle? Do.. do they hurt appa?..” ask Chanhyun as he looking sadly.

“Urmm.. maybe? I’m not sure, lets just wait for your appa to come home first..” said Kai.

“But I don’t want it to hurt appa.. ottoke?..” said Chanhyun sadly.

“Don’t worry, your appa is strong.. he can defeat them..” said Kris softly.

“Really? Uncle not lying?.” Ask Chanhyun.

“No, I’m not.. you see went appa back home later ok?..” ask Kris.

“Ok..” answer Chanhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Apppaaa!!!..” shout Chanhyun quickly as he saw his appa’s car went into the garage.

He quickly running to the front door, waiting for his appa to come out from the car.

“Appaaa!!..” shout Chanhyun back.

Chanyeol went out from the car smiling as he see his son waiting for him at the front door.

“Chanhyun-ah.. “ shriek Chanyeol as he went inside the house.

“Appa, are you win?..” ask Chanhyun immediately.

“Urmm?..”

“Fighting with baeya..” said Chanhyun.

“Urmm.. I win?..” answer Chanyeol although he doesn’t know what baeya is.

“Really? With what? Did you kill it with your sword? Uncle Suho said that appa save another sword in the clinic, did you kill it with that sword?..” ask Chanhyun again.

Then, Chanyeol see his wife peeping form the laundry room muttering ‘just said yes’ to him. Curious, he just nodded back at his wife.

“Yeah, I kill it with that sword..” answer Chanyeol back.

“I’m glad youre ok..” said Chanhyun looking at his appa.

“Are you worried about me?..” ask Chanyeol amuse.

“De, everyone said that baeya is a bad people.. I want to make sure that appa is save..”

“And what if I’m not? Will you help me?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“De, I’ll kill that baeya..” answer Chanhyun determined.

“You know what Chanhyun, you’re such a kind boy.. and appa like that, keep that ok.. will you promise me if something happen to me, will you protect your omma and your dongsaeng?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Will baeya attack me too? Chunji, Chanmi and omma?, if like that I need to protect everyone!..” said Chanhyun.

“You promise?..”

“I promise..” answer Chanhyun determined. He need to protect everyone. He must. From that baeya..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

 

*********************************************************