CHAPTER 20

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 20

“Chanhyun-ah, wash your hand first before you get near your dongsaengs..” said Baekhyun when Chanhyun already finish eating his lunch.

Chanhyun stop his track and went to the kitchen again to wash his hands.

“I wash it..” said Chanhyun as he show his hands to his omma.

“Good, now you can play with them..” said Baekhyun sweetly to his son.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanhyun went near his dongsaengs, only Chunji is awake while the little girl still asleep.

“Anyeong baby Chunji.. are you awake? Wanna play with hyung?..” ask Chanhyun cutely as he take his flushy Avengers toys from his toy basket. Baby Chunji just staring at him with his big eyes.

“This one name is Iron Man.. you know? It’s my favourite.. well, urmm.. you want one?..” ask Chanhyun.

“I can only give you this.. look, it has a cape, I don’t know what is his name.. maybe you should ask appa.. he know all the superhero..” said Chanhyun with his loud voice.

Baby Chunji look at him with his saliva dripping down his chin. Well, he’s still a baby.. and still learn how to make a voice.

“Are you spitting on me? well, you can’t spit on me. I’m your hyung..” said Chanhyun angry as he look at the baby has a saliva on his mouth. He though that baby Chunji is spitting on him.

“Wae? You don’t like the toy?.. ok, how about this?..” said Chanhyun as he take out his Superman toys.

“This is also my favourite, but you can take them.. take it..” said Chanhyun as he give the toys and put it on top of Chunji’s body.

“Honey, you can’t put your toys on top of Chunji’s body.. look, he’s getting discomfort, take it off..” said Baekhyun as he went to check out how Chanhyun is playing with his dongsaengs.

“But I give it to him..” answer Chanhyun.

“You give it to him? that’s so nice of you honey.. but I think you should put it beside him, not on top of him.. he can hug that while asleep, how about that?..” said Baekhyun as he put the toy away beside the boy.

“Ok..” said Chanhyun.

“How about Chanmi.. Chanhyun-ah? You didn’t give her something?..” ask Baekhyun curiously.

“Ohh, I’m gonna give her this..” said Chanhyun as he take out his toys and give it to his omma.

“Spiderman? You want to give her a Spiderman toys?..” ask Baekhyun surprised.

“De..” Chanhyun nodded back.

“But it’s your favourite, you don’t mind give it to your dongsaeng?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“No, I don’t mind.. I give it to her, so she can play with it..” said Chanhyun cooly.

“Wow, you’re so cool Chanhyun-ah.. you really have grown up huh? Learning how to share with your dongsaengs, that’s so sweet honey..” said Baekhyun proudly.

Chanhyun just smile as he give his omma a hug.

_________________________________________________________________________

Another 2 month passed, and the twins already becomes 4 month old. Chanhyun also have grown likely to his dongsaeng.

Chanhyun is almost 5 years old, so Chanyeol had sign him to go to preschool. He and Baekhyun had decide this a long time ago, although Chanhyun is not yet 5 officially, they decide to send their son to go to school so he can learn more instead of playing alone in the house.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, come here.. omma and appa had some things to tell you..” said Baekhyun carefully.

Chanhyun slowly come to his omma who sit on the couch. He sit infront of his omma.

“We.. already sign you to go to the preschool, starting next month..” said Chanyeol as he look at his son.

Chanhyun stay silent, after a while he start to crying.

“Chanhyun-ah, wae? Wae.. you crying? You don’t like to go to school?..” ask Baekhyun as he start to caress his son’s hand smoothly.

Chanhyun shaking his head.

“Wae?..” ask Chanyeol carefully.

It’s weird to see Chanhyun is crying, nowadays he always ask when he should go to school. He seems excited to go to school, that’s why they decided to send Chanhyun to go to school.

“I don’t want.. to go to.. school..” sobbed Chanhyun.

“But why? Don’t you always excited to go to school?..” ask Baekhyun.

“I want to stay at home..” answer Chanhyun.

“Why? At the school, you can learn many things.. you will meet many friends, eat something new.. isn’t it exciting?..” ask Chanyeol as he want to make the school sounds excited.

“But.. Chunji and Chanmi will not be there.. I can’t meet them when I go to school..” sobbed Chanhyun again. He nowadays has grow to be so lovely with his dongsaeng, he always want to play with them, sleep with them and play with them.

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and they smile at Chanhyun cute excuse. So, this is why he doesn’t want to go to school.

“Honey, you can always meet them.. after school ended you can play with them again, it’s not like your school will be ended so late at night..” said Chanyeol softly.

“But, appa always come back home late at night.. I.. I thought that I will also be back home late..” said Chanhyun cutely as he wipe his tears.

“No baby, your appa back home late because he is working, that’s why he go home late.. it’s different with you, you will go to school to study.. and it will not take so long, and then around 11 am, you already can go back home..” explain Baekhyun.

“Really? So it’s not too late?.. so I can play with Chanmi and Chunji when I go back home?..” ask Chanhyun back.

“Yes, of course baby..” answer Baekhyun as he pinch his son’s cheek.

“Ok then..” said Chanhyun as he begin to smile again.

“Good boy..” said Chanyeol proudly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, when we want to go to shopping?..” ask Chanhyun excitedly.

“Oh, wae? You want to go shopping?..” ask Baekhyun weirdly.

“I want to buy pencil, colour pencil, my school bag, eraser.. there’s so many we need to buy omma..” answer Chanhyun. He now feels excited to go to school.

“That, you need to ask your appa.. he’s in charge..” said Baekhyun as he glare at his husband beside him who seem busy on his laptop.

“What?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his wife.

“Appa, we need to go shopping.. now..” said Chanhyun as he look at his appa seriously.

“Ohh.. wae? What do you want to buy?..” ask Chanyeol as he put his glass down.

“My school things.. appa, do you know that we have a lot to buy?.. there’s so many things to buy.. I don’t think we have enough time..” said Chanhyun as he make his face serious.

Baekhyun just laughing seeing his son so serious like that.

“Really? Then how about I give you money, and you go buy it yourself?..” ask Chanyeol.

“No, I can’t.. Uncle Kris said we must not let children hold onto the money..” said Chanhyun.

“Uncle Kris told you? Wae?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Its dangerous.. we need old people to come with us, so bad people will not harm us..” said Chanhyun again.

“So, am I your old people?..” ask Chanyeol curiously as he point at himself.

“De..” Chanhyun nodded.

“So, do I need to come with you?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De..”

“Omma?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Omma too.. Chunji too, and Chanmi.. everyone must go, so appa.. go and get ready, we’ll leave soon..” said Chanhyun as he run to his room. Baekhyun just chuckle at his son’s action.

“Since when he can talk that fluent?..”ask Chanyeol when Chanhyun already disappeared from the living room.

“You see, Kris always comes here.. and Sojung always teach him some vocabulary, that’s why.. I.. kind of surprise too, he now can speak fluently..” said Baekhyun.

“Well, it’s a good thing.. I kind of proud of him..” said Chanyeol.

“You should be..” said Baekhyun tapping his husband shoulder before went to his room to start change.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

*********************************************************