CHAPTER 15

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION [COMPLETED]

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 15

 

“Yeah, the babies have dropped.. but it was a good sign actually, and they already positioned themselves, I predicted they will come out about this two weeks.. so how do you feel Baek?..” said Suho as he take a look at the charts.

“I’m nervous..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“You shouldn’t be Baek.. the twins will come within this two weeks, don’t you feel excited?..” ask Suho smiling at the pregnant man.

“I am.. I am excited, just.. the thought of giving birth to them is a bit nervous for me..” said Baekhyun as he smile bitterly at the doctor.

Chanyeol smile assuringly at his wife and clutch his wife hands tightly.

“You’ll be ok, I promise..” said Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol is right, don’t worry Baek.. well, you have me as your doctor.. you’ll be fine..” said Suho smile.

“Thank you hyung..” said Baekhyun.

“It’s my duty, now let’s check your blood pressure.. sit here Baek, Chanhyun-ah.. don’t touch that..” said Suho as he notice that Chanhyun was playing with the ultrasound machine.

Chanhyun startled as he heard his uncle Suho say like that, he quickly went to his appa, hugging him. He was getting bored and sleepy, that’s why he playing with the machine. Chanyeol smile as he lift his son to make him sit on his lap.

“Honey, I think he’s sleepy.. it was his nap time..” said Baekhyun looking at his son.

“Are you sleepy buddy?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his son.

“Urmmm..” Chanhyun pouted as he glaring at Suho. Suho notice that and he chuckled looking at the small boy.

“He’s mad at me..” said Suho.

“Chanhyun-ah, don’t glaring like that.. it’s not good..” said Chanyeol shaking his head.

_________________________________________________________________________

“De, omma.. I’m fine, they’re fine too..”

“De.. Suho hyung said that maybe I’ll give birth within this two weeks, yeah..”

“Chanyeol? Ok, let me get him..”

Baekhyun get up from his seat slowly and waddle towards his husband who seems busy tending to Chanhyun in the kitchen after they come back from the doctor.

“Yeol, it’s omma.. she want to talk to you..” said Baekhyun as he hand his phone to his husband.

“Geurae? Ok..” said Chanyeol as he take the phone.

“Is it grandma?..” ask Chanhyun as he was eating his cake beside Baekhyun.

“De it is.. wae? You want to talk to grandma?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun.

Chanyeol hearing his son, talk to his mother-in-law that his son want to talk to her.

“Omma, jakkaman.. Chanhyunnie want to talk to you..” said Chanyeol as he give the phone to his son.

“Anyeonghaseyo halmeoni!..” greet Chanhyun happily.

“De, I’m eating a cake.. when halmeoni will come here again? Chanhyunnie miss you..”

“This much.. many.. many..”

“Appa? Ok.. appa, here..” said Chanhyun as he give the phone back to his appa.

Baekhyun sit on the chair hearing the conversations between his husband and his mom on the phone. After about 15 minutes, Chanyeol hang up.

“What did omma said to you?..” ask Baekhyun quickly as soon as his husband hang up the phone.

“As usual, to take care of you.. never leave you, and she also say sorry to you, she can’t come back this month, did you say to her that you will give birth within this two weeks?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De, I told her, wae?..”

“Nothing, just.. she feel guilty for not being on your side the day you want to give birth, she said that she really want to see the twins, and she ask me to take many photos of the twins as soon as they come out..” said Chanyeol smiling as he sit infront of his son.

“Did omma said when she will come back?..” ask Baekhyun.

His omma works for the medical volunteering sector, and she often get the volunteering job in the overseas.

“De, in two months she will come back.. honey, don’t you think your mom should get retired? She often get to volunteer overseas, and sometimes went to the war nation, it’s dangerous for her..” said Chanyeol.

“I’ve been tryin to said that to her in this past 3 years, but she just won’t listen to me.. I don’t know what else to do with her, I just wish that she will come back safely..” said Baekhyun as let out a deep sigh.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun let out a gasp as he suddenly feel the twins kick him all of a sudden that Sunday morning. He just told himself to calm down, and let out a deep breath once the pain wash out.

“Take a deep breath Baek..” he said to himself as he continue to cut the vegetables to make breakfast that morning. At the same time Chanyeol step in to the kitchen.

“Morning Baek.. where’s my little buddy? Is he not awake?..” ask Chanyeol as he kiss his wife on his cheek. He didn’t see Chanhyun around, normally his son always wake up first.

“De, your little buddy is still in the dreamland.. go wake him up honey..” said Baekhyun smiling at his husband.

“Arasso..” said Chanyeol as he went to his son’s room.

_________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun stir the salad on the bowl carefully, today he was making an artichoke chicken salad, a toast and sausages for breakfast. As he want to open the fridge, a sudden pain hit him again, this time it’s spread until his waist and his back. He hold the edge of the counter tightly to balance himself.

“What’s this?..” ask Baekhyun to himself. He suddenly pant but just regard it as a common back pain, and just continue his work.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Wah salad!..” shout Chanhyun excitedly as he see the salad on the table.

“De, today we will eat salad and toast for breakfast..” said Baekhyun smiling as he sit on the table.

“But honey, can he eat this salad? You put an artichoke in here right?..” ask Chanyeol.

“I make it separately for him, this one is for you Chanhyunnie.. it’s honey chicken salad, let’s dig in..” said Baekhyun as he eat his salad.

Chanhyun eat nicely as he was not a picky eater, he just eat his salad deliciously.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol was washing the car outside, as Baekhyun washing the dishes in the kitchen. It was going well until Chanyeol heard a sound of glass shattering from the kitchen.

He quickly get inside and see his wife was holding his stomach, his face show that he is in a lot of pain. The glass was shattering on the floor near his wife.

“Baek, what’s wrong? Are you in hurt?..” ask Chanyeol panic.

“Yeol.. my stomach.. it hurts..” whine Baekhyun as he clutch on his husband arm.

“You’re in labor..” said Chanyeol as he quickly help his wife to get in to the couch. He then call his son.

“Chanhyun-ah!.. come here..” said Chanyeol as he see his son approach him with a question look.

“Stay with your omma, arasso?…” said Chanyeol as he quickly rush to his bedroom to take Baekhyun’s and his son’s sweater, and grab the bag that Baekhyun already prepare for the labor.

He quickly rush to his car and just swing the bag inside and turn on the car engine.

“Chanhyun-ah, go grab your shoes and went in the car palli, let’s go Baek.. can you walk? Slowly.. slowly..” said Chanyeol as he help his wife to walk to the car.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hello Yeol, what is it? It’s still early..” said Kai sleepily.

“It’s an emergency.. Kai-ah, can you come to the hospital? I’m on my way there.. Baekhyun’s in labor, we need you to take care of Chanhyun..” explain Chanyeol calmly as his eyes keep eyeing on his wife.

“What?! Baekhyun in labor?!.. are you serious?..” said Kai shocked as he immediately wake up.

“Does I sound funny to you?.. palli go to the hospital!..” said Chanyeol a bit angry as hang up his phone.

“Yeol, calm down..” said Baekhyun calmly between his contractions.

“I’m ok, I’m ok.. just, nervous..” said Chanyeol as he grab his wife’s hand. It’s true, although he himself was a doctor, he’s still afraid about the consequences. Twins pregnancy is difficult, so he was a bit panic when his wife was in labor.

“You’re ok?..” ask Baekhyun as his husband suddenly remain silent.

“Hey, I’m the one who need to ask you that.. I’m fine.. really..” said Chanyeol as he focus on the driving. “Has the contraction ended? Since when did you start feeling the contractions?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Since this morning, I though it was just a normal back pain.. but it start to get intense.. aurh!” whine Baekhyun in hurt when another contractions hit him. He clutch his stomach tightly as his other hands hold onto his seatbelt.

“Breath honey.. deep breath, follow me.. hoo.. hoo.. you’ll be fine..” said Chanyeol as he try to calm his wife.

Chanhyun at the back looking worriedly at his omma.

“Omma?..” call Chanhyun but his omma didn’t answer him. He starts to pout sadly and begin to cry.

“Sshh.. don’t cry Chanhyunnie, omma is fine.. don’t cry, don’t cry..” said Chanyeol as he looking at the back mirror, his son is crying sadly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Yeol, we’ve arrive.. I’d already inform Suho hyung about Baekhyun, we’ll waiting at the emergency department.. where were you?..” ask Kai on the phone with Chanyeol.

“We’re almost there.. just wait..” answer Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“They’re here..” said Kyungsoo as he see Chanyeol’s Hyundai limousine went in the emergency department lobby.

“Why were you so late?..” ask Suho as soon as Chanyeol get out from his car.

“It’s the traffic, help Baekhyun..” said Chanyeol as he went to his wife side to help him sit on the wheelchair.

“Honey, take Chanhyun out.. I’ll take care of Baekhyun’s bag..” said Kyungsoo after he help the pregnant man to sit on the chair.

“Did his water broke yet?..” ask Suho as he quickly take Baekhyun inside.

“No, not yet..” said Chanyeol as he follow the young doctor inside.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Aigoo.. don’t cry Chanhyun-ah, your omma is gonna be fine..” said Kai as he accompany the crying boy outside the room.

Kyungsoo come out from the room and approach the smaller and his husband.

“So, how is it?.. did he gonna give birth now?..” ask Kai when his wife comes out from the room.

“No, not yet.. still need to wait, honey.. what are you doing? He’s still crying..”said Kyungsoo as he lift the crying boy up.

“Omma.. omma..” cry Chanhyun as he let Kyungsoo lift him.

“I don’t know what to do, is he feel sad too? His omma was in a lot of hurt.. he must be sad..” said Kai as he look at his wife try to calm the smaller boy.

“Are you hungry Chanhyunnie? Want to eat chocolate cake?..” ask Kyungsoo and Chanhyun immediately stop crying.

“You’re amazing honey.. he stop crying right away..” say Kai amused.

“He likes cake.. let’s go..” said Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Choose which one you want..” said Kai as he hold the small boy’s hand.

Chanhyun immediately run and choose which cake he want. At the same time, Kai’s phone ringing. It was Chanyeol.

“Hello Yeol.. wae? Is Baekhyun already give birth?” ask Kai as he look at his wife who’s busy choosing the cake with Chanhyun.

“No, not yet.. just want to know, Chanhyun is with you right?..” ask Chanyeol. He was outside of the room.

“He is.. wae?..”

“Is he crying?..”

“Just now, but he stop crying already.. we’re in the café now, you know the Dream Café? We’re gonna eat some cakes..”

“Really? Ok.. can you take him home with you too? I need to be here with Baekhyun..”

“Sure, don’t worry Yeol.. take your time, Baekhyun need you right now.. just leave your son to us, we can take care of him..” said Kai as he went to his wife who already sit at the table near the counter.

“Ok, I leave him to you.. take care of him ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“Sure, call or message us if Baekhyun already give birth..”

“Alright..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Oh Mr Kim.. you’re here, and who is this little one?..” ask one of the waiter.

Kai always bring his families to eat at this café. So almost all the staff know about his families.

“Oh, hello Chen.. he’s my friend’s son, you know that clinic at the Gangnam street, Park Clinic & Surgery?..”

“De, I know..” said Chen.

“That is his father’s.. his wife is in labor today, that’s why I take care of his son here, say hello Chanhyun-ah..” said Kai.

“Anyeonghaseyo..” bow Chanhyun cutely.

“He’s so cute.. well, what do you want to order for drink? As usual I assume?..” ask Chen to Kyungsoo.

“De, as usual.. and for this little guy, just hot chocolate please..” said Kyungsoo.

“Ok, wait a minute.. your drink will be here in a minute..” said Chen smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

*********************************************************